Blood

You brought us together again

YOUR POV

It was a very bright morning.

Birds chirping outside our window. 

I was busy preparing our breakfast when I heard Jeonghwan running down the stairs.

" Umma! "

I turned to Jeonghwan

" Yes baby? what's the matter? " I saw him smiling widely

" Halmoni said she will visit us later and she will have her dinner here! " Jeonghwan said excitedly

"Okay, so you better get home early today " I smiled at him

" yes umma! I'll tell appa! "

I chuckled as I watch him ran upstairs.

I continued cooking

-------------

 

I waved at them as they slowly disappear from my sight.

I sighed. Another boring day for me.

I closed our front door and went to our bedroom.

I decided to clean our house, even i just cleaned yesterday.

I went to our bathroom and collected our dirty clothes from our laundry bin. As I was collecting them, I got kris' worn clother and stared for it for awhile. *Something is strange*

I don't know what gotten to me but i got curious and smelled his clothes.

I crunched up my nose when i smelled a very strong perfume.

I know it's not kris' perfume.

It some what smelled like a woman perfume.

I frowned at my thought *why would kris have this kind of perfume* I stood up and went downstairs.

 

---------------

 

It was almost 5 and I was done cleaning the house.

I'm also done preparing myself for mom's arrival.

I decided to wait for her to arrive before  start cooking dinner because she like it preparing it with me.

I sat on our couch as i look at our clock. *tictic,tictoc*

I puffed my cheeks *Srsly, I'm going crazy*

Just then I heard a car engine.

I opened the door and saw umma's coming out of the car.

I bowed at her as she went to me

"Annyeonghaseyo umma~"

" ~~ah!" she hugged me and we went inside. " Kris and jeonghwan, still not here? "

" not yet umma but they will be here soon " i assured her.

She smiled at me " So, while waiting for them, let's start preparing dinner ~~ah? "

"neh umma~ " we giggled and headed to the kitchen.

 

------

MOM's POV

The whole time since i got here at ~~ah's house. 

I was observing her. She seems not to know about kris and that ugly . ooops sorry for that term haha. I keep on looking at her while preparing dinner. We talked about alot of things. I asked her if she and kris is okay and she's assuring me that they are fine but her eyes is telling me something. i know there is something wrong here. 

Don't worry ~~ah, I'll do something with that girl. I know ~~ah. She's not the type of person who gives up easily and she's not that type of person who's showy in her feelings. She tends to hide her feelings. *sighs*

Kris, what have you done.

I shook my head and ~~ah saw me

" Umma? why? is there something wrong? "

"uhmm. no no. everything is okay its just that, i think we need some more uhm. lettuce? don't you think? "

"ahh, yes. Wait I'll get some " 

I sadly looked at her when she's searching from the fridge.

 

----

 

As we are preparing the table, our front door opened and it revealed kris with jeonghwan.

Kris bowed at his mom and kissed her cheeks.

Jeonghwan quickly ran to his halmoni and hugged her.

I went beside jeonghwan to get his bag. "Halmoni! i missed you"

" i missed you too jeonghwan! and oh, kris let's eat now. c'mon c'mon. I know you two are tired "

i only looked at kris.

He didn't even bother to glance or greet ne. Umma saw me looking at kris and she eyed me suspiciously.

I quickly turned my attention to jeonghwan. " how about me? you don't miss your umma?"

" i missd you too umma~"

jeonghwan hugged me and chuckled at his response

" okay let's eat now " umma already sat down followed by kris

" i'll just put jeonghwan's bag at his room " i excused myself and went to my son's room.

As i climbed upstairs, i had a hard time walking upstairs as i felt a pain in my lower part again.

My steps become slow and feet was wobbling. I manage myself to reach jeonghwan's room.

I clutched my shirt tightly, I putted down his bag and i was about to exit his room, the pain was unbearable.

I putted my hand on the wall for support.

I was breathing heavily, i slowly looked down between my thighs as i felt something wet.

My eyes widened at the sight.

I saw blood dripping between my thighs.

a tear escaped from my eye because of the extreme pain.

I bit my lip holding my scream *what's happening* Ughhh!

*i can't take it anymore* the blood was continuoslyy dripping "KRIIISS!!" i finally shouted.

Soon they all went to the room.

I can't feel my legs anymore, before i collapse, kris quickly went to my side. " Oh my god! ~~ah! " i heard umma gasped.

She coverd jeonghwan's eyed and shouted at kris

"Kris! carry her quickly! let's bring her to the hospital! " I heard jeonghwan cry. My lids are getting heavier.

The last thing i was was kris. He seemed worried..

.

for me.

Then it went black.

 

KRIS POV

 

Umma and me was sitting, and patiently waiting for ~~ah's result.

It's almost an hour when we brought ~~ah to the ER. My shirt was coverd with her blood.

My hands were still shaking.

Actually when she screamed i was really worried.

I don't know what to do.

My heart stop when i saw her in pain.

It really broke my heart. *sighs* Mom fell asleep with jeonghwan's head on her lap.

I was busy with my thought when i heard the doctor called my name " Mr. Wu? " i quickly stood up, it also made my mom to wake up.

" Doc, what happened to my daughter?! " my mom worriedly asked the doctor

" Ma'am she's fine for now. we also checked everything and she's fine but "

" But what?! Why is she bleeding? is she pregnant?! "

*what?! pregnant?*

my eyes widened when my mom began to punch me

" You! bastard! you don't even know your wife is pregnant! what if she might lose the baby! " The doctor looked at us worriedly

" ma'am calm down. I'm sorry but ~~ah is not pregnant "

my mom stopped at what the doctor said. That also made me.

" What do you mean? not pregnant? then why did she bleed? "

the doctor sighed "ma'am can i have a word for his husband for awhile? "

my mom was hesitant to say yes and she looked kind of confused but she nodded. I looked at mom saying that i'll be alright.

I followed the doctor to his office *me?why me?*

------------

ANNYEONG!

HEY GUYS! DONE UPDATING! 

PLEASE DO COMMENT! I LOVE READING TO YOUR COMMENTS!

AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ^_^

THANKS FOR MY SUBBIES AND FOR THE COMMENTS! LOVE YA!

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER :D