Mom?

You brought us together again

Yunho’s POV

I tap my fingers on the table while I stared at the floor unconsciously. I’ve been really busy these past few days because of my wedding. I didn’t know that this will be so tiring. And also, I haven’t seen BoA these days. She must be busy too. Right now, I informed her that we need to meet at least for the last touch up tomorrow. Ugh. The time flew fast. Tomorrow is my wedding already, I can’t believe it. Can someone slap me so that I can wake from this nightmare I’m into?

*PAAAAK*

What the? I turned around to see who smacked my head from behind. Ouch. That hurts. A lot.

When I turned to see who is it, my eyes widened to see who it is.

 

“Umma?”  

“ What are you doing? You’re so immerse at the floor. Thinking about tomorrow?” she smiled at me.

How? When? Whaaat? My mouth was still hanging, still processing that my mom is here right now. I thought she can’t attend my wedding for some business matters?

 “ Um-mma? I thought you can’t make it? Why you’re here?” I tried to compose myself.

“Yah! Yunho. I’m your mother you know, and I can’t let this special day for you to just pass.”

“psh. What’s so special about this?.” I whispered to myself, I hope she didn’t hear it.

“ Whatever you say, just don’t  anything stupid tomorrow okay? I’m watching you yunho.” She threatened me while she sat at the chair across me. She then cleared .

“Where’s BoA by the way? why you're not together?” she asked me

“ She’ll be here in any minute.” I rested my back on the chair. I was about to ask my mom when my phone vibrated from my pocket; I picked up and saw a message.

FROM ~~AH

Yunho~!!!! Where are you right now? Are you busy? Sorry for disturbing you if you’re. I just want to inform you that we arrived yesterday. Kekeke.

 

A smile formed on my face as I read the message. So they arrived yesterday? Why did they just tell me now? Oh well.

To~~AH

Really?! You’re all here already. Don’t worry I’m not busy right now. Let’s meet up later, around 1pm, here at the hotel. I’ll wait for you guys. Kekekekeke.

 

I put my phone back to my pocket, I saw my mom looking at me weirdly.

“What?”  I said.

She just smirked at me.

Just then I saw BoA walking towards our table. She waved at me.

She’s here.” I announced. My mom immediately stood up went to BoA and she hugged her.

“ Oh mom! you're here! Sorry for being late.” She bowed at my mom. Wait. She knew that my mom is coming?

“it’s okay dear, let’s sit first” my mom smiled at her dearly as they finally sat.

Is it just me that don’t know that you’re coming mom?” I asked my mom.

I’m sorry dear for not telling you, well that doesn’t matter. I’m already here. Before me argue, let’s eat first shall we?”

I sighed and looked at BoA who just stared at me with apologetic eyes. The waiter came and we ordered.

 

~~ah’s POV

I read the reply of yunho to me after a put down the glass of coffee I’m holding, I’m at the kitchen drinking coffee when yunho replied. Auntie went out early for some business matter while uncle went out to buy something. Kris said that we should just order for lunch. Well I already planned to cook something today since I want to cook for kris‘s relatives. But sadly they’re really busy and we can’t eat all together.

I went to the living room where Kris and the boys playing right now.

“ Kris! Yunho said that we should go to the hotel at around 1. We should go there after we eat lunch and let’s tell your uncle.” I said to kris that is busy playing with jeonghwan and the two boys.

They looked at me and I saw kris grinning widely while jeonghwan giggled.

“ Noona,asdfghjkll.” hyunjoong muffled through Seojun’s hand that is now covering his mouth.

“Ani, I-i mean noona. You will leave today?” Seojun asked me still covering the mouth of hyunjoong.

I looked at them weirdly.  Hyunjoong removed the hand of seojun from his mouth.

“ Yah!” he glared at his brother.

Kris cleared his throat and went to me.

“ Arasso, we should eat lunch first and let’s wait for uncle to come back. He’ll be here soon. Seojun, you contact the restaurant your telling earlier, let’s just order from there.” He s his arms around my waist.

Seojun nodded his head.

“neh hyung!~” hyunjoong playfully saluted. Seojun smacked his head and ran to his room to call the restaurant. Hyungoong ran after his brother.

I giggled at the sight.

 

“Umma I’m hungry~” jeonghwan said while pouting.

“ Arasso, wait for a while okay. We’ll just order our lunch.” I looked at kris who is still smiling at me weirdly.

“What?” I raised my eyebrow at him.
“nothing…” he kissed my cheek as he let go of my waist.

“pshh..” I rolled my eyes at him and I went to jeonghwan and we played. I just heard him chuckled.

Weird.

KRIS’ POV

Cute. ~~ah is so adorable even though she rolled her eyes at me. I’m feeling nervous for tomorrow.

Well, I just want everything to be perfect. ~~ah didn’t know anything that I planned something for her.

I hope everything goes well.

I smiled at ~~ah as I watch her play with jeonghwan. I sat beside them and I saw her glance at me from time to time. Do I look creepy staring at her? Naah. Whatever. I just want to see her face all day. Gosh I just want to kiss her right now xD

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HI GUYS! 
ANOTHER UPDATE KEKEKEKE.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND ANTICIPATE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

ANY IDEAS ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER?

LEAVE A COMMENT. IT ENCOURAGES ME. KOMAWO~
<3

fOLLOW ME ON IG:
keisiparkeu21