Searching for you

You brought us together again

The sun was up and birds are chirping already. The Kris and Hyuna laying on the bed. Well.

Ermm. .

Kris groaned and stir to face hyuna. He pulled Hyuna closer to him still not opening his eyes. He smiled. Hyuna was awake all along and stared at Kris face.

“ I know I’m handsome babe “ Kris said in a low voice and faced hyuna even closer.

Hyuna playfully pushed his forehead and rolled her eyes.

“ yeah right

There was a silence after that. Hyuna sighed and tried to stand up but her lower region ached.

Aishh “ She cursed.

Kris sat up immediately and checked hyuna

What’s the problem?! Are you hurt ? “ Kris asked worriedly.

I’m fine. Don’t worry “ Hyuna assured Kris. Her eyes searched for her clothes.

Where’s my clothes? “

“ I don’t know where I threw it last night, take my polo first “ Kris winked at hyuna that made hyuna punch him playfully in the arm.

She grabbed Kris’s polo and wore them. Kris was still in bed and he seems like to sleep more.

Hyuna looked at him.

I’ll go down stairs to prepare our breakfast okay “

Kris replied her with a ‘Hmm’ and she went down stairs with only in her undergarments and kris’s polo.

She hummed a song while preparing their breakfasts.

Hyuna was smiling ear to ear as she recalls what happened last night.

Just then a knock came from the door.

*knock knock knock*

 Hyuna stopped what she’s doing and went to get the door. Not minding what she’s wearing.

She opened the door a little bit to see a boy standing there. The boy was well dressed and soon as the boy saw her clothes , his eyes widened that time only she realized what she just did. She closed the door immediately.

 

-----------------------------

 

KAI’s POV

 

I really prepared well today. I was happily walking to noona’s house. I carried the small box in my left hand. Can’t wait to see noona today.

Aish. I hope her husband is not at their house today or else I’m doomed. That tall guy is so lucky to have noona. Tch. Still I’m much more handsome.

I stopped in front of their door and sighed nervously. For the 10000th time I fixed my hair. And finally knock on their door.

*knock knock knock*

I waited patiently for noona to open the door. I smiled brightly as the door went open but my smiled immediately dropped when I saw an unfamiliar face.

It was a woman, wearing a polo and WHAT! She’s not wearing any short or something! I quickly looked at her face with wide eyes. She looked like she just woke up. Wait! Who the hell is she?

The moment our eyes met, she looked shocked and closed the door HARD. Phew. I almost flew.

I stood there for awhile calculating what just happened. I scratched my head.

I gulped and I was about to knock again but the door opened and it revealed the tall guy which I say the Luckiest Guy on earth is noona’s hu- *cough* husband.

I looked at him suspiciously.Wait a minute. I scan him from up and down. He was only in his bathrobe and his messy hair.

No. Kim Jongin. Don’t judge and assume things like that. Hahaha.

The guy glared at me

“ What are you doing here kiddo? “ his voice was scary. But hell. I’m not scared.

*kiddo?* noona calls me that.

“ Is noona there? I just want to visit her and Jeonghwan “ I said straightly as my eyes searched at the back of him. I saw a girl standing behind him. that was the girl who opened the door.

“ She’s not here and my son. And you’re not allowed to come here again. Got that. Stay away from her okay. Go back where you came from Kiddo “ The tall ugly jerk f—opps. That guy closed the door really hard. That made me step back.

Aisssh! How dare him say that to me! I turned and walk away.

I was curious. Who is that girl and where’s noona?

 

------------------------------------

 

KRIS POV

 

After I closed the door, I saw hyuna standing behind me with her sorry face.

“ Sorry, I didn’t know what was I’m doing. “ she knocked her head.

I held her hand.

“ it’s okay. Just be carefully next time. I don’t want other people seeing you in that kind of clothes. Only me. “ I kissed her forehead and we went to the kitchen.

I sat to the chair and watched at her preparing for our breakfast.

“ uhmm. Kris who’s that kid ? “

Oh right. That kid. Wait. Who’s that kid again. Jung? Jong? Ugh. I don’t care.

“ Ah, he’s a friend of ~~ah. Don’t mind him. “

Hyuna nodded her head and continued cooking.

Aishh. That kid saw hyuna and me. I tried to focus on watching hyuna cooking.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

~~AH’s POV

 

I woke up with red eyes from crying last night. My head was throbbing and I can feel that my throat is dry. I stood up carefully.

I’m kind of dizzy. I went to my bag to search for some water but I don’t have any.

 I looked at jeonghwan who is still sleeping. I decided to go for a near convenience store. We have till lunch time in this motel and it’s still early. I’ll just leave him here for awhile.

I grabbed my purse and went outside the motel.

I was walking like a zombie. My lips were dry and plus the heat from the weather. Today was really a sunny day.

I finally saw a small store after a few blocks away from the motel.

I went inside and bought two bottles of water and a pack of ramen. I was about to go back the motel when a familiar figure was standing in front of me.

Jong in shii “

------------------------------------------

 

ANNYEONG GUYS! 

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER :)) COMMENT IT GUYTHH

YEHET! 

I'LL DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! <3

LIFE SAVER KAI IS HERE!