Oppa

You brought us together again

KAI’s POV

 

I was shocked when I saw noona walking in the streets in that state. She looks so pale.

“ Jong in shii “ She called out my name.

I quickly went to her and held her shoulders.

“ noona are you okay? “ I looked at her worriedly.

She nodded her head weakly.

“ Jong in shii, don’t you mind helping me get to that motel? “ She looked at me hopefully and pointed the big building behind me.

Motel? What is she doing there? Why not their home. . .

Just then I realized what’s happening. That Bastard. Aishh. I should think about that later. I need to help noona.

I held her arm for support. She keeps on her lips which made me look at her pale lips.

Lips. Tho- Yah! Stop it Jong in!

I shook that thought away. Noona is really having a hard time walking. And I can’t help to see her like this.

I let her arm go and bent down in front of her. My back was facing her.

“ I’ll carry you noona. “

“ No, I’m heavy and we’re almost there. No need jong in shii “

I took her hands and pulled her, encircling her hands on my neck.

“ I can carry you. Trust me. now hold on tight “ I carried her legs and I felt her chin resting on my shoulders. She’s heavy? Noona what are you saying? You’re so light like a feather. I can carry you anywhere you want.

 

*dugeun dugeun*

I’m so close to noona. My heart is beating fast, like it’s going to pop out of my chest anytime.

I nervously gulped and I tried to focus on walking.

“ There. “ Noona pointed at the motel and we entered it.

“ noona what room are you in? “

“ 55 

We entered the elevator and went to her room.

“ Jong in shi, you can put me down now. I’ll get my keys “

“ okay noona “

I gently put her down and supported her on standing. She took her keys from her purse.

I took the plastic bag she’s holding while she opened the door.

We went inside and I saw her son sleeping on the bed.

She quickly went to her son and wake him up.

“ Jeonghwan? Wake up now jeonghwan “ but jeonghwan just stirred and faced the other side

Noona looked at me

“ Jong in shi, please get me that water bottle inside the plastic “ I quickly took the bottle and handed it to her. I carefully sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her. She opened it and gulped down the water in a flash. Wow. She must be that thirsty.

I build up my courage to ask her. I hope she won’t get angry.

“ Noona, why are you here ? “

She looked at me with those sad eyes.

Oh no.

She sighed heavily and closed her eyes.

“ I-i- We-….. My husband he- he—cheated on me “

A tear rolled down from her eyes. She gripped to the bottle tightly.

I knew it. That bastard. So that girl from their house is the freaking . I want to punch that guy so badly.

How can he cheat on noona like that? I can’t bear seeing noona crying.

I want to hug her. I want to comfort her.

I went closer to her and hugged her. I caressed her back slowly. Trying to comfort her

I didn’t dare to say something. All I can hear was noona’s sobbing. She needs someone right now.

She’s in pain and because of her husband. Man. You should consider yourself lucky. For the woman I love, she loves you this much. You should regret doing this.

I can feel my shirt getting wet from her tears, but I don’t care. As long as noona will feel better.

She slowly letting go from the hug. She looked down and covered her face with her hands.

“ noona~ “ I reached for her hand and looked at her.

She slowly faced me and I saw her eyes were red from crying.

I held her hand and I wiped her tears with my hand free hand. I looked into her eyes.

All I can see was sadness and pain.

“ Jong in shi, what should I do? I’m tired already. I don’t know what to do “ She said to me, almost like whisper.

“ I-I’ll help you noona. I’ll help you in everything. we need to search for a place for you to settle first. And we should talk about it then “

“ K-komawo jong in shi. I shouldn’t really have brought you in this. “

“ No noona, it’s alright. Anything for you. And I’ll make sure your husband will regret what he did to you “

Even though I really don’t know the whole story about them. I’ll do everything for noona.

Just then Jeonghwan woke up

“ Umma~ “ I saw him sat up and he cutely rubbed his eyes. I slowly let go of noona’s hand and move back a bit.

Noona’s attention went to Jeonghwan.

“ Jeonghwan do you need something honey? “

“ I want Appa “ Noona looked at me worriedly.

“ Jeonghwan~ Annyeong! Do you remember me? it’s hyung! “

I tried to distract that topic to Jeonghwan. He quickly went to me.

“ Hyung~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` “

I smiled at his response. I saw ~~ah noona smiling too.

“ I bet you’re hungry right? Do you want to eat? “

“ Yess! Yess! “ I carried Jeonghwan and smiled to noona.

“ Noona, c’mon we should eat. It’s on me.“ I grabbed noona’s bag and jeonghwan’s.

“ Are you sure? It’s okay I’ll pay for us “ Noona insisted. As a gentleman, I can’t let this pretty lady pay for our food.

“ I’ll pay. That’s final. C’mon noona “

We checked out and went to a small restaurant beside the motel.

 

---------------------------------

 

SOMEONE’S POV

 

I was driving as my favorite song plays on the radio.

I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel as I hum.

I adjust my shade and I saw someone familiar walking on the streets.

I immediately stopped my car and went outside.

I followed the familiar figure in front of me.

As I was walks closer to her, my smile grew wider as I remember her.

 

FLASHBACK

 

YAH! Oppa give it back! “ ~~ah runs to me as I held my hand higher so she can’t reach her phone.

Hah.

“ Reach if you can~ too sad, I’m tall for you~ “ I more.

She crossed her arms and glared at me.

“ KRIS OPPA~!! “ She shouted really loud.

Kris came to us running.

“ Hey what happened? Did hyung teased you again? “ Kris glared at me playfully.

“ no, I didn’t “ I looked away and giggled

“ Oppa, he won’t give me back my phone. “ okay ~~ah is really angry.

“ Do you want me to beat him for you? “ Kris asked ~~ah

“ neh! “ I saw ~~ah smiled evilly at me.

Kris quickly encircled his arm on my neck to choke me.

*cough cough* y-yah! Wu Yi fan! “ Dang. I didn’t see that coming.

~~ah took her phone from my hands and she glared at me.

“ ~~ah! Tickle him hurry! “ My eyes widened at what just Kris said.

~~ah went to me and tickled me like there’s no tomorrow.

“ HAHAHAHAHA- Y-AH! HAHAHA STOP IT YOU TWO! HAHAHA” I was laughing my out.

Aissh.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I saw them enter a small restaurant. Wait. is that their sons? They grew really fast.

I continue to follow them. And when they are about to order I went in front of ~~ah.

I removed my shades and looked at her. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

“ Oppa! “

--------------------------------

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE <3 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!

AND YOUR REQUEST ABOUT WHY IS HYUNA STICKING WITH KRIS. I’LL MAKE A CHAPTER ABOUT THAT SOON.

I THINK I’LL DO A TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY KEKEKE.

GUESS WHO’S THE NEW CHARACTER! DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE A NEW LOVER FOR ~~AH?