another side of the story

You brought us together again

It was raining really hard. ~~ah sat at the bench while it’s raining really hard. She didn’t mind.

She sat their blankly making her soak in the rain. Some people look at her weirdly but none of them helped her or offered her an umbrella or something. Little did she know?

 

-----------------------

 

KRIS POV

After ~~ah went out of the coffee shop I know she knew it already. But I didn’t expect she’ll know it this early. Aishh. I was thinking twice.

She might do something stupid. I decided to follow her secretly. I went after her, following her from behind.

She’s crying, damn she’s crying.

I stopped following her when I saw she’s going to a park. I hid behind a big tree where no people can see me.

I know I look stupid here. I saw her sat on a bench and she started crying. I don’t know why but I felt something weird.

Do I pity her? Nahh. Then I noticed some raindrops. And it rained.

I thought she will run and find for some place that’s dry. But she just stayed there. Soaking in the rain. She stared blanky at the ground. She will catch cold if she won’t leave there. I wanted to do something.

Aishhh. You’re leaving me with no options ~~ah.

I removed my coat and covered it above my head and ran towards her.

I stood in front of her. At first she didn’t notice me but then she looked up to me who is covering her above with my coat to prevent her from wetting.

---------------------------------

 

~~AH’s POV

 

I noticed that there is no more rain? But it’s raining in front of me. I saw a shadow and curiosity looked up and saw the person I hate to see now.

Kris.

Kris? “

He’s wet from the rain. His coat covering above my head but it’s not enough for him to be covered too.

His hair is wet. He looked at me. He looked irritated.

“ What the hell are you thinking? You’re getting soaked here? Do you want to have a sick?!

I was surprised. What? Really Kris? Am I hearing right?

I-I h-how? “ I can’t construct my sentence right.

He pulled me up and I directly leaned on his broad chest. He placed his other hand on my waist, keeping me close to him as we share his coat.

We run to place that is dry.

We stood outside a random shop and stopped there for awhile. I was so close to him that I can hear his heartbeat. I nervously looked at his hand who’s still on my waist.

*cough* T-thanks “ I awkwardly removed his hand and moved away a little, creating a space between us.

He glared at me.

“ If you want to cry, don’t cry in the middle of the rain. “ He coldly said to me.

I didn’t say anything. Then I remembered what happen earlier at the shop. Remember ~~ah. Play the game. Don’t be tricked by him again.

I’m getting angry again.

I didn’t say a word to him and flagged a taxi for me. When a taxi stopped in front of me, I opened the door but Kris held my wrist.

I coldly looked a him.

“ What? “ I coldly asked him

He just looked at me and sighed. Slowly he let go of my hand.

I entered the taxi.

I looked at him from the window. He looked down. Even though I can’t see his face I know he’s staring at the ground sadly.

I decided not to look at him.

I covered my face with my hands and cried. Again.

Kris, what happened to us.

----------------------------------

 

KAI’s POV

 

I just went out of a shop.

I happily looked at the small box that I just bought.

I bought something for noona. I know she will like this. I was on my way home.

I imagined noona’s reaction when she sees my gift.

As I walk closer to our house. My heart beats fast as usual. I hate going home.

My eyebrows twitched as I enter our house and hid the small box inside my bag.

The door opened and a woman welcomed me.

How’s school Kai? “ She motherly asked me. I ignored her.

I saw my father sitting on the couch and bowed to him.

“ You’re not answering you mother kai. “ My father’s voice was intimidating.

I walked to my room and before I went inside

How many time do I have to tell you, she’s not my mother. She’s your mistress “  I coldly replied to my father.

I heard him sighed and closed my door.

I put my bag down and lay on my bed. Spreading my arms.

Every day is like this. Even how many times

---------------------

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING.

PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE :))

ARE CURIOUS ABOUT KAI'S LIFE ? KEKEKE.

COMMENT YOUR GUESS .

IG ACC:

KEISIPARKEU