Concerned

You brought us together again

KAI'S POV

I stared dreamingly at an empty space, Okay, ~~ah noona is just driving me crazy this past few days.

I felt like going to school earlier hoping I'll meet her again.

AISH! I'm so stupid, I should've asked her number

. My little daydream was interupted when my teacher called my name

" Kim JONGIN! do you want to go out from my class? " I scratched the back of my neck and looked down. " No Saem "

" Then listen! "

I heard the whole class laughed at me I glared my friend who's laughing too.

Aishhh

 

------------

 

 

YOUR POV


I was putting our bags to our car.

We're going to Mom's house for Jeonghwan's birthday tomorrow.

Mom's house is kinda far.

They're living in Busan.

I was wearing a simple white tank top and jeans.

" Is everything ready now ? " I heard kris asked me, he was setting Jeonghwan's seatbelt at the back.

" Everything is set " I said.

I was seating at the passenger's seat and Kris went to his seat and turned the engine.

I was setting my seatbelt carefully, so that i'll not brush through my wound.

I saw Kris looking at me and he quickly looked away and we drove off.


(AFTER AN HOUR)


I looked at Jeonghwan, he's already sleeping soundly, I also glanced at kris who is yawing.

" Kris, why don't we stop for awhile? you need to rest " I suggested to him " Alright, beside I'm abit sleepy " It was surprising that Kris didn't argue with me, I felt relieved at his response.

We stopped at a mini mart. Kris went to buy a coffee,

I opened the door and fresh wind welcomed me.

I stepped outside the car and enjoyed the cool wind.

Countrysides are the best. I saw Kris went outside the store, carrying 2 coffees.

He went towards to me and handed me a coffee

" Thanks " I smiled at him.

He leaned his back to the car and closed his eyes. I took this chance to look at his face.

It's so quiet that I can only hear the wind and the sounds of the birds chirping.

" ~~ah "  he called my name. I was startled. *did he know i was looking at him?*

" come here " he opened his free hand signaling me hug him.

I absentmindly went for his hug. He's hugging me, his hands rested on my waist.

I tensed up at first, because he might touch my wound, but soon relaxes when he didn't. I rested my chin to his shoulders.

* I wish we could stay like this forever *

we stayed like that for awhile.

I enjoyed the moment with kris. I really wanted to cry at that moment because i know a moment later he'll be not like this. He slowly let go off me and opened his eyes.

I back off a bit. He was looking at me

 " C'mon, let's go " I was snapped back to my thoughts when he said that. We returned inside the car and we drove off again.


After a Long ride, we finally arrived at mom and dad's house (Kris parents).
It was actually a mansion. It has a huge garden surrounding it and a couple of guards guarding the whole house.

I carried my sleeping son while kris took our luggage with the help of some workers. I went inside while kris is behind me.

We are welcomed by kris' parents.

Mom quickly came to me and saw Jeonghwan " Aigoo! our jeonghwan must be tired, wait i'll call my maid to prepare his room "

" thank you omma " she kissed my cheek

 

" Jia! Prepare Jeonghwan's room and carry him "

" yes maam" soon the maid scrambled and brought our luggage upstairs.

As soon as Jeong hwan was brought to his room.

I bowed at mom and dad.

They led us to the living room and sat " So how are my daughter in law? " dad's father asked me. " We're doing fine dad "

I smiled sweetly at him. " Good to know then " Kris was sitting beside me and remained silent " So, we have big day tomorrow. Everything is settled ~~ah. I also invited some of our relatives in China. Kris, do you remember henry? he said he'll come tomorrow " Henry? oh! Kris's cousin

" Great to know mom, but mom and dad. I'm a bit exhausted and sleeping can we talk about this later? " Kris yawned, he seems not interested on what his mom is talking about.  

" Oh right! Sorry we should talk later, now you two go and rest " I bowed at them and Kris excused us. Kris held my hand as we walk upstairs.

He closed the door and immediately let go of my hand and lied on our bed.

I sighed and stared at him for a moment. I also went beside him and looked at the ceiling and slowly fell asleep.


~~

 

I woke up and slowly sat up as I rub my eyes.

I saw Kris is not beside me, I glanced to my watch * 9:25* I overslept.

I saw the bathroom lights are on, maybe kris is taking a bath.

I went outside the room, I was about to go to Jeonghwans room when I heard a maid gasped. " Ma'am! " she exclaimed,

I was startled and  turned my head to her. Oh, She's Jia right? Then I saw her hand covering as she pointed to my sides. * what?! *

I saw the side of my shirt covered with blood.

 Then I remembered. No one should know I have wound.

" Sssh. don't be noisy " I sushed her. she quickly followed me " Don't tell anyone okay, can you please help me, where is your first aid? "

She was snapped back to her senses " Come follow me ma'am " she led me to their rooms and made me sat to her bed. she searched for the kit and went to me

" Ma'am is it okay to ask, but why are you bleeding? " She asked me while handling the kit. " No need to know just keep it a secret okay? "

She hesitated at first but soon she agreed " thanks jia " She bowed to me as I sneakily went to our room.

I closed the door slowly, I saw the bathroom lights are already off and kris is nowhere to be found.

Maybe he went downdstairs.

I was about to go to the bathroom went something caught my eye.

I saw something on the bed covers,

I went to look closely and my eyes widened as I saw some of my bloods staining the covers. * I should change the covers * I immediately went inside the bathroom to clean my wound

 


-------

KRIS POV

 

I was done taking a bath, as soon as I stepped outside the bathroom, something strange caught my eye.

~~ah is not in bed anymore but that's not the reason that something caught my attention.

I looked closely to it and I was shock.

There was blood on our sheets. *blood?* I knew it! it's ~~ah. She's hiding something from me. She's hurt right? I even sense that earlier


FLASHBACK


I saw ~~ah struggling to set her seat belt, I looked at her closely. She seems having a hard time, what's so hard about putting her seatbelt. I quickly turned my head when she looked at me. Something is wrong

 

ENDFLASHBACK

 

I quickly dressed myself and went downstairs to find a first aid kit

-----------------

ANNYEONG! GUYS! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! 

IT REALLY ENCOURAGE ME!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! THANKS!

WOO!~ DO YOU THINK KAI IS INLOVE? 

*SQUEELS*