That Night

You brought us together again

It was raining continuously. Kris was frustrated on what happened. It made him feel so uncomfortable in what he just did, making him walk back and forth waiting for Hyuna.

*knock knock*

 

Kris went to open the door for hyuna.

“ Kris! “

Hyuna quickly hugged Kris. Kris looked at Hyuna with his worried face. Hyuna saw this and she slowly let go of Kris.

“ Why? What happened? “ Kris closed the door and sighed heavily.

“ She knows it already “ Kris said as he sat down at the couch

“ And? You’re not happy? You should be happy! “ Hyuna sat beside him and smiled.

“ Hyuna! How can you tell me to be happy, She took  Jeonghwan! It’s not suppose to be like this! She have my Son hyuna! My son! “ Kris stood up and angrily shouted at hyuna.

Kris was towering hyuna that made hyuna really scared. It was very rare to hyuna that kris was shouting at her.

Kris is very sensitive when it’s about his son. Soon tears were building in her eyes. Kris saw this and it immediately made him calm.

“ Hey, hey. Look. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you. I-it’s just that you know I can’t let ~~ah take my son. “

Kris felt guilty shouting at hyuna. He hugged her and caressed his back.

Hyuna understand what Kris said and hugged him back.

“ I understand Kris. I’m sorry too “

Kris looked at hyuna in the eyes and pulled her close to him.

“ Hyuna, I need you. Help me take my son. I can’t let ~~ah just take him like that. “

They are only inches apart. They can already feel each other’s breath.

“I know Kris. Let’s continue our plan. Our plan to have our own family “

Their foreheads touched and their eyes closed.

“ Let’s continue it now “ Kris said in a low voice.

Kris kissed hyuna. It was slow but aggressive. It’s more on needy.

Being drowned into the kissed. Kris carried hyuna to their room, not breaking their kiss.

And that night. They made something that they can regret.

 

-----------------

 

~~AH’s POV

 

Me and Jeonghwan went to a motel just for tonight. For us to have some place to sleep just for tonight.

Jeonghwan already fell asleep. I Sat up on the bed, leaning my back on the head board and with Jeonghwan’s head resting on my thighs.

I looked at Jeonghwan lovingly as I caressed his hair.

“ I’m sorry my son. Sorry that you have a Jerk father. “

I feel like I’m a bad mother. Making my son suffer in this situation. He’s too young.

How will I explain to Jeonghwan what happened. I can’t lie to him.

I’m such a bad mom. A tear fell from my eye.

This is not the kind of family that we wanted. Kris, this is not what you want.

 

FLASHBACK

 

8 months of being pregnant to our first baby. Kris was over protective than ever. I giggled as I watch  him prepare our breakfast. He was treating me like a queen since.

“ Kris, let me help you “ I tried to stand up to help him.

“ No no! just sit down there and relax honey. You’re pregnant. I can do this. “ he went to me and kissed my forehead.

“ But you might set the kitchen on fire again honey “ I pretend to warn him and crossed my arms.

“ I’m your husband c’mon. And I thought you will forget what happen last month “ Kris frowned and pouts.

It’s just so Cute that I want to kiss him again and again. I kissed his lips and pinched his cheeks

“ I’m just joking! Okay okay. Chef Wu, you can cook now.  Your cuteness is killing me“ I laughed at him

He immediately smiled

“ Well, you fell in love with my cuteness honey. “ Kris winked at me and pecked my lips.

He turn around to cook and I slapped his .

“ Not now Mrs. Wu, your pregnant remember “ kris didn’t look at me but I bet he’s laughing his off.

Tss. Such a tease.

I shook my head at his cockiness.

 

End OF FLASHBACK

 

Kris. I love you. I sobbed quietly.

 

--------------------

 

 

KAI’s POV

 

I keep on rolling in my bed, I can’t sleep. I glance to my phone from time to time. Time Check.

It’s already 12:09 am. Ugh. I groaned.

Then I saw the small box on my bedside table. A smile appeared on my face.

*noona*

I reached it out and examined the box. I hope noona will like this. I should visit her tomorrow in their house. I hope she won’t mind. I kissed the box and putted it back to the table.

I took my pillow and embraced it tightly. As noona’s image appeared on my mind.

--------------------------------

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR YOUR COMMENTS <3  DON’T WORRY MY FEVER IS GONE AND I’M READY TO UPDATE!

AS MY KRIStmas GIFT. I’LL MAKE A DOUBLE UPDATE TOMORROW. !

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!

PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE! AND SUBSCRIBE! HART HART <3

PS: Sorry, i'm not going to write scenes 

hope u understand and i'll leve it to your imaginations kekeke

Merry Christmas!