Lunch

You brought us together again

YOUR POV

Everything went back again.
Our daily routine was the same.

Kris became distant again. We barely talk. no.

we don't even talk. My wound is already healed.

I felt relieved that it didn't left a scar.

This week, I'll go again to my doctor for my check up.
So, I was alone again in our house, I keep on roaming around  the house, humming random songs. I sat on our couch and spread my arms

"ahh!!! so boring"

Then a thought came to my mind. * EXO HIGH * I suddenly thought of Jong in. * Should I visit him? * I quickly stood up and went to our kitchen. I took out my recipe book. * hmm. What should I make him?  Ah! Tangsuyuk(koreandish) *

I wrapped my apron around my waist and started cooking.

(AFTER 30 MINUTES)

For my last touch up.

I closed the lunch box and checked everything I prepared. * Chopstick, Spoon * Okay everything is set.

I smiled sheeply.

I just need to prepare myself.

I ran upstairs to our room and change my clothes.

I wore a Jeans and sleeveless top. I tied my hair into a ponytail and applied a light make up.  I looked at myself at the mirror

*ready*

I went downstairs and grabbed the lunch box from the kitchen. I glance at my watch

* 11:09 * what?! that fast?

I quickly went out of the house and ran to the bus stop, holding tightly the lunch box.

--------------------------------

I arrived at the school of Jongin which is Exo High.

I was standing infront of those bgi gates with some students going in and out of the school. I felt some of them looking at me. * Aish, Is there something on my face? * I stood there for a while and I realized * What am I doing here?? *

Just then a group of boys who are talking really loud was passing by and I looked at them.

There is this one boy who have this different kinds of hair color stopped and looked at me.

That made his other friends stop too.

This kid approached my with his poker face -_-

" Agashhi, do you need something or are you lost? " he eyed me. 

" Ahh, actually I'm looking for Kim jong in. By any chance do you know him? "

the moment i said the name of jong in, the rest of his friends scrambled around me

" agashi you know jong in? "

" how did you know him? "

" are you his sister ? "

then this small guy with big eyed slapped the other guys head " eyyy, how can jong in have a sister? " i looked at them confused

" sorry about them, we know jong in, we'll take you to him "

the rainbow haired guy said to me.

We enter their hallway, it was really a huge school.

While we're walking I can sense that some of the students looking at us and whispering something. I lowered my head and continued following them.

We reached Jong in's room but he's nowhere to be find

"err. I don't think he's here, but there is one place he's always going " 

" where? " They took me to the roof top. " Why would he go here? "

They opened the door and pushed me lightly

" see for yourself, bye agasshi *bang*

they closed the door leaving me there.

I turned around and a hard wind welcomed me.

I held the lunch box closer to me.

I searched for Jong in then someone caught my eye * Jong in? *

He was leaning his back on the wall with his arms crossed and his cap covering his face. I bet he's sleeping.

I went closer to him and tapped his shoulder.

" Excuse me jo-- "

before I finish my question, he caught my wrist and gripped to it tightly.

"y-ah! ouch! "

" How many times should I tell you guys not to disturb me ?! "

" Well, I was just--" he again didn't let me finish talking.

He removed his cap and I saw his face. His eys widened. " ~~ah noona! " he shockly said. He let go of my wrist and bowed to me several times.

That caught me off guard.

" I'm so sorrrry noona! I didn't know it was you! "

" It's okay Jongin-shi " he stopped bowing and looked at my wrist worriedly

" does it hurt? " i looked at my wrist that is red, but it doesn't really hurt

" it's okay, just a little red " I smiled assuringly at him.

" but-"

he was about to take a look to my wrist but i hid it behind my back and showed him the lunch box.

" I made you something! " I can see his face, he's speechless.

" I made you lunch kiddo! " I pulled him down and opened the lunch box. 

"noona are you serious? "

" yes, so eat " I took his hand and made him hold the chopstick.

He's still looking at me not moving an inch.

I grew impatient so I took the chopstick from his hand and took a piece of meat from the lunch box.

"C'mon, open your mouth say 'ahhh' "

i tried to demonstrate to him which he followed it too. " ahh--hm"  i shoved the meat in his mouth. * munch munch *

" how is it? good? "

i excitedly asked him

" noona it's daebak! "

" glad you like it! now eat "

I gave him back the chopstick and he took it gladly.

As he eat, we also talk about some random things.

" So, how did you know that this is my school? "

"easy, i looked at your uniform. I decided to make you something as my thank you gift to you, you helped me so much jong in-shi. Thank you again."

I look at his eyes sincerely and saw his face grew red.

He scartched the back of his neck

" eyy, that's nothing noona, by  the way thanks for the lunch " *ring~!*

we heard the bell rang, he quickly helped me arrange the lunch box and helped me stood up. I dusted off my jeans 

" have a nice day jong in-shi! "

"noona, i'll send you outside "

" no, its okay. you go to your class first of you'll be late "

" are you sure? "

"yes so hurry up now "

" thanks noona! see you again "

" bye kiddo!~ "

* i saw him running downstairs, I smiled at myself as slowly followed him downstairs from the roof top *

------------------------

KAI's POV


I ran as fast as I could from the rooftop.

I keep on punching my fist in the air, like I just won a lottery.

" Yeeees! " I blushed madly as I remember what happened earlier.
~~ah noona made my day! 

I kept in blabbering random thing about what should I have done earlier.
 * I should've held her hand, no. that'll be awkward. I should've feed her two. Ugh! I forgot to ask her number!  nice one grandpa kai * I ruffled my hair in frustration.

better luck next time

--------------

ANNYEONG GUYS!

SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT! I'M SO BUSY REVIEWING FOR OUR EXAM.

BUT FINALLY OUR EXAM IS FINALLY OVER! SO LOOK FORWARD TO MY UPDATES :)

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER :>

THANK YOU GUYS!