what are you doing?

You brought us together again

YOUR POV


Last night, Kris and I didn't talk.

The scene yesterday keeps on replaying in my head.A tear fell from my eye as I stared at the sleeping figure of my husband.

How can I still love this guy even though he's hurting me like this. I chuckled bitterly.

He stirred and moves closer to me. I quickly closed my eyes, pretending that I was asleep.

The I felt his arms around my waist.

I felt really safe, how I miss this feeling, but why he's acting so sweet?

 " ~~ah, I'm sorry I didn't attend yesterday "

the he kissed my temple and quickly got up from bed. *Kris! what are you doing to me?! I don't understand you*

--


After what happend earlier,

I was still curious why kris suddenly acting so sweet early in the morning.

I was cooking our breakfast just then I heard some laughter from upstairs. *kris* i thought.

" Breakfast is ready! " I shouted several times but no one was responding or going down stairs.

I got curious as the laughter form upstairs keeps on getting louder, so I went up to check it.

I heard the noise was coming from Jeong hwan's room.

I opened the door and saw Jeon hwan and his appa tickling each other. I smiled. " Appa! S-s-stop it! I-i can't b-breathe! HAHA " "Okay but in one condition" kris stopped tickling and glance at me. The he smirked at me. * oh no! not that smirk *

Just then I found myself lying at my son's bed w/ 2 of them tickling me " HAHA~ Y-yah! s-stop it! " I said as I keep on laughing " not unless you kiss me first " Kris said to me.

" Jeong hwan, go downstairs first and umma and appa will go after okay? " Jeong hwan nodded and quickly ran  downstairs. I gulped as kris went closer to me.

Our lips was inches apart and I can feel his hot breath * oh god, no * "~~ah " I was not myself at that time. I just looked into his eyes.

I can't see any love, the way he looks at me before was so diffrent from now. The our lips met. It was a bitter sweet kiss. I enjoyed the moment, because i know kris will not always be like this anymore

He pulled away and smiled at me.

" C'mon let's eat. Jeong hwan must be hungry " he went downstairs. I was still there. I was shocked.
* Wu Yifan. what are you doing?! *

 

----------------------

Annyeong!

how this chapter?
 

what do you think happened to kris? 
stay tune for the next chapter! and thank you for the comments and subscribing! I'll update soon!