You're happy

You brought us together again

YOUR POV

“Jeonghwan! Hurry up we’re leaving~!” I shouted while I was tying my hair. I looked at Kris who is busy checking out his phone.

“Did you find a place yet?” I asked him. Well, Kris and I decided to have a longer stay in Japan after Yunho’s wedding. We really haven’t been on a long vacation so we’re planning to have this time.

“Uhm. Not sure about this yet, mind checking it?” Kris went towards me and showed me a picture on his phone. My eyes twinkled as I saw it.

 It was a big house near a beach, there’s a pool and it’s like a vacation house. The house is surrounded by many trees and the majority of the house is covered with glass wall.  It’s just amazing.

“You’re kidding me! This is great! Are you getting this?” I asked him excitedly

He placed his finger in his chin and tapped it.

“Hmm. I don’t know. Maybe? Do you want it?” He asked me teasingly. Ugh this guy!

“I want it, but I guess you don’t” I acted like I was really disappointed, I pouted at him.

Aww, okay! We’ll get it. Just don’t pout. You’re too cute” He kissed my lips.

Just then, Jeonghwan was running downstairs.

“Umma, I’m ready!”

Our attention went to Jeonghwan, I smiled.

I held his hand. Kris opened the door for us.

“Kaja!~”

We went out for lunch today. While eating, Kris and I decided to arrange the things we need in Japan.

And then I remember.

“omo! We don’t have gifts for Yunho. We should buy them something right?” I said to Kris while wiping some stains on Jeonghwan’s mouth.

“Hmm. I think hyung will like something that’s from Korea; I mean I think they’re staying there for good. You know, like Kimchi.”

I looked at him, like really?! It’s not that kind of gift I’m talking about.

“Not that kind of gift. You know, for their wedding gift?”

He gave me that sorry look and he chuckled.

“Well, I think we could just buy when we’re in Japan.”

“ok then.”

We’re in the middle of eating when I remembered Kai.

Where is he? I stopped eating for a second and Kris looked at me.

“Why? Is there something wrong with the food?”

I looked at him and said,

“Kris…”

“hmm?”

“It’s been a while since we last saw kai.”

It’s just me or the atmosphere became awkward.

“Oh, that kid.” Kris avoided my stare.

“Can you do me a favor kris? Can you help me know where he lives?”

“~~ah, can we talk about that later?” I sense in his voice that he’s a bit irritated.

“oh.. o-okay”

It’s a long lunch for me.

 

-------------------------------

 

KAI POV

I was walking lazily at the street while drinking this can of beer. My gripped tightened when I remembered what I saw earlier.

 

FLASHBACK

I decided to visit ~~ah noona, it’s been a while since I last saw her. well, that last time was not good though. i thought that I should give her some space. I hope she’s doing fine right now, and her stupid husband should be treating her right or else. Ugh.. !

I was near to their house but I stopped my tracks when I saw her husband walking towards their car, and then I saw noona with Jeonghwan. She was laughing while swinging Jeonghwan’s hand happily.

Kris went to the other side of Jeonghwan and he held his other hand. He looked at ~~ah noona like he’s telling something,

“Okay. 1…2…3..” They both pulled jeonghwan up that made him like he is flying. They laughed.

“okay that’s enough. I’m hungry!~” I heard noona said to them. Kris opened the door for them and after that he went inside the car.

I hid myself behind a tree as they drove off.

I sighed heavily and decided to go somewhere else.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

I really don’t know where to go after that so I decided to buy this. I crushed the can in my hand and threw it somewhere, I didn’t mind where.

My vision starts to get blurry because of tears, no. Jong in no. I’m not going to cry.

“umma..” It slipped out my mouth unconsciously.

- - - - - - - 

I don’t know but I ended up here. I’m standing in front of my mother’s grave. I guess I don’t have anyone to talk to.

“Umma…” I missed calling you umma.

Slowly, as the wind blew. I sat down.

“Umma, I missed you” I looked up the sky, it’s getting dark already. the sun was about to set.

“Umma, please come back.”a tear fell from the eye. Soon, it flows uncontrollably. I didn’t dare to stop them.

“I tried to protect her umma…” it was quiet, it made me comfortable. The trees rustle around me, I felt that umma is talking to me.

“but I guess it’s not enough.. just like what I did to you.. Sorry for being weak umma.”

I chuckled to myself sadly.

"I think she's happy already.. Should i let her go?"

---------------------------------------

 

YOUR POV

After eating dinner, we went to the mall to buy some groceries.

Kris was pushing the cart while Jeonghwan was busy picking some snacks.

“Hey, don’t pick too much sweets okay?”

“Neh!” Jeonghwan continued to pick some snacks  

I walk beside Kris. He was quiet since we finished our lunch.

“Kris…”

“I’ll find where he lives okay.”

I was surprised at what he said. I guess he really don’t want to talk about this. I just want to visit kai. I missed that Kid.

“O-okay. Thanks Kris” I kissed his cheeks and went where jeonghwan go.

I felt my cheeks burning at my sudden action. I hope that will cool him off.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HI GUYS!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOONG! I WAS REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL! BUT DON’T WORRY SCHOOL IS OVER! IT’S OUR SUMMER VACATION ALREADY! SO I CAN UPDATE NOW! I’M REALLY SORRY GUYS! HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!

PLEASE DO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS THANK YOU!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! <3 KOMAWO.