Curious

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z34NP6tz0pA


 

Myungsoo can’t do anything but followed her to the library after the school ended. He knew, this isn't like him. He didn’t like library so much but his seatmate made him to do this. “Seriously? The L is going to the library?” he can heard Woohyun smirked at him when he went out from the class.

“If you want to go somewhere,  just go. I don’t need your help.” Sera focused on the project when they arrived at the library. Myungsoo chuckled. “I don’t feel like I want to do something. If the project finish, wake me up.” He said and laid his head on the table. Sera didn’t reply his words. ‘I need to finish this soon.’ She looked at the clock on the wall. The clock showed 3PM. She have one hour to make it. ‘ I don’t think I can finish this. I need to go at four.’ She glared at Myungsoo who already sleep. She stared at him for a while then back to the project. ‘Jerk,’

Sera searched a lot about teenagers nowadays. She isn’t a person who like to browse something on the internet. ‘Teenagers nowadays, they can’t do anything but being a .’ She thought as she read a page about the teen who do drugs and free . ‘Why they are so disgusting.’

Sera soluble in the project. The clock showed fifteen minutes to 4PM. ‘Should I wake this jerk?’ she touched his shoulder. But Myungsoo seems didn’t show any reaction. ‘Ugh, I don’t care.’ She leaved him one note on his head the rushed from the library.

 

 

 

Myungsoo woke up one hour later. ‘Where is she?’ he rubbed his head and found her note.

‘I will do the rest later.

P.S: You’re drolling.

P.P.S: It’s disgusting, bastard.’

He chuckled. ‘So she look after me too huh,’ he looked at his laptop. She has made 50% of  the teenager topic. Myungsoo looked at the clock. He decided to continue the project at Infinite mansion. Suddenly, his phone rang. He stared at his phone silently as he walked out from the library.

“What mom?” he answered the phone. His mom sighed. “Where are you?” she asked. “At school. I will be at the mansion tonight,” he said. His mom stayed silent for a while. “Mom?” he asked. “So is that right when Woohyun told me you’re doing the project with your girlfriend?” she asked in disbelieve.

Myungsoo cursed Woohyun under his breath. ‘That jerk I will kill him later.’ “No, don’t believe him.” He said coldly. He heard her mother chuckled. “Ok then, have a great night son.” She closed the call. Myungsoo put his phone in his bag. ‘Where did she go?’

 

 

 

Hyunseung tried to call Sera several time but as usually she didn’t pick up. He sighed loudly. He wanted to tell her he will go to China for two weeks. ‘Is she gonna be okay?’

“If you’re thinking about your sister, I’m sure she’s fine on her own.” Doojoon sit beside him. “Don’t think too much. We need to meet The Dragon tomorrow,” he remind him. The Dragon is one of infamous drug dealer in China. “Hyung, do you thing she will be fine?” he murmured.

Doojoon patted his back. “She will, I promise she will.” Doojoon smiled. “Look at her, dude. She is a woman now. She can walk with her own legs. She can fight. Nobody want to beat her. I know too, she doesn’t like you being over protective.”

Hyuseung smiled tiredly. “Thanks, hyung.”

 

 

 

Sera stood there, watched the night view of Seoul. She didn’t feel to go home. She drank her coffee slowly as the bitter taste came to her lips. She opened her phone. Like usually, Hyunseung sent her  a lot of text. She opened one by one.

‘Sera-ya, I’m going to China tomorrow. I’ve bought you food for the next 2 weeks. I put some money for you on the table. Please use it, Sera-ya. Buy some new clothes for you^^. Eat well okay. – Hyunseung’

Sera deleted the message after she read it. She lit up her cigarette as she stared at the road of Seoul. ‘Must be another drugs bussiness again.’ She thought. She checked her wallet. She has some money for pay the subway ticket. ‘I need to wait until next week for money. I’m not gonna touch his dirty money.’ With that, Sera threw the cigarette and going home.

While she entered the train, some student beside her began to gossip. She knew they are from Hanwoo from their uniform. ‘The juniors’. “Hey, isn’t that L oppa seatmate?” one of them asked her friends. Sera rolled her eyes. ‘Are they so popular like that? They even know I’m that jerk seatmate. ‘

“She is  the unni right? I heard he slapped L opaa!” the one with the pink ribbon squealed. The fat one nodded. “Yup! But when Yura unni tried to slap her, L oppa hugged her immediately. Isn’t she so lucky?”. All of them are looked at her right now. Sera sent them her cold glare, made the girls turned back. ‘They all same. Judging people without know them well.’ Sera leaved the train immediately.

 

 

 

Myungsoo typed on his laptop as fast as he can. From the beginning, Infinite has been whispering to each other. They can not believe their eyes. The L is doing the school project. That’s a miracle.

“I need to call the police right now. Something wrong with that boy! Seriously! Guys can’t you see? Since when Kim Myugsoo do the project?” Sungyeol squealed loudly. He grabbed Myungsoo by his collar, slapped him several times. “Dude! Comeback! Don’t leave us! Who are you? Are you Kim Myungsoo?! The L?!”  he sat above him

“Geez, Lee Sungyeol get of off Myungsoo.” Sunggyu pulled Sungyeol’s hand to sit. “But hyung! Can’t you see what happen to this jerk?” Sungyeol pointed at Myungsoo. Myungsoo slapped the back of his head. “Ouch!” Sungyeol groaned in pain.

“That girl is so awesome. Look what she did to Myungsoo hyung,” Sungjong clapped his hand. “Hyung, do you have that girl number?” he asked. Myungsoo shook his head and contiued the project. “How can you be her partner without ask her number?” Hoya snatched his laptop away. “Look guys! Even Myungsoo did the project so well,” Hoya smirked at him. Myungsoo tried to get it back.

“Do you like her so much, huh?” Woohyun . “Oh dude, if you like her, just tell her!” said Dongwoo. Myungsoo stared at his friends one by one. “No,” he grabbed his laptop back and went to his room.

“Uh hyung, what do you think?” Sungjong asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu face palmed. “I don’t know. Nam Woohyun go make us something to eat now,” Sunggyu pushed Woohyun to the kitchen as they went back to their activity.

 

 

 

Myungsoo stayed late at night to make the project. For the first time, he made the project by himself. Usually, his seatmate will do it from him. Even he didn’t make the school task, he didn’t care at all. He isn’t the type who give a damn about school.

But now, his heart told him to make it for her. For Sera.  He wasn’t like this before. Woohyun’s words keep playing on his head. “Do you like her so much, huh?”

Myungsoo groaned and rubbed his eyes. He found something interesting. ‘The infamous drug dealer in Seoul?’.  Curiously, he opened the link. He scrolled down the article as he read it one by one. He found one picture that seems familiar.

‘Beast? Have I seen them before?’ he asked himself. He looked at Beast member one by one. Then, he spotted one familiar figure.

‘Isn’t that the guy who drove Sera this morning?’ he looked at the profile.

Name         : Jang Hyunseung

Age            : 22 years old

Address  : Unknown

Family     : Rumored has one sister

‘Jang Hyuseung? Who is he?’ he thought deeply. He looked at his picture for several seconds. ‘No, I’m sure that girl lived alone.’ He closed down the article and turned off the laptop. ‘ I stayed too late,’ he groaned when he looked at the clock. Its already past midnight. Myungsoo put his laptop on the table and went to his bed.

Myungsoo can not sleep. He keep thinking about anything. Recently, he has been thinking about Sera. Her complicated unkown personality caught his attention. He know Sera isn’t like the people said. Her calm attitude makes him wonder why she doesn’t care about the people around her. ‘Nah, she is just one of a kind. I don't need to worry so much’ He turned off the lamp and went to his dreamland.

 


 

Uh oh will Myungsoo find out.....

10 subscribers! Thank you so much T_T