Project

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkQZbRum2lY


 

Sera didn't want to go to school today because her seatmate. She wanted to stay at her small apartment all day doing nothing or just smoking. But, she knows her seatmate can do anything because his rich status. She didn't want to have a problem with that kind of people.

Slowly, she entered her school. She saw seven boys with the girls walked behind them, taking picture. She tried to go another way but Myungsoo spotted her. He hide his smirk and walked to Sera who tried to avoid him.

“Well, don’t even think to runaway, lady.” He grabbed her wrist but she insist to go with him. “Just because you’re rich doesn’t mean you can do anything you want,” she said as she let go of his hand and walked to the class. “Don’t you remember your punishment?” he grabbed her shoulder. They can feel the students are talking behind their back.

Sera looked up with her famous poker face. “What do you want?” she asked. Myungsoo feel he got what he wanted. “First, stop calling me jerk, second you need to do what I said for 1 month, during that time don’t even try to escape, and the last, make the project with me,” he said in low tone.

‘Look what that do to our oppa!’

‘She will be a dead meat if Yura know this.’

‘Is there anything special about that guys and the S-Line girl?’

Sera stared at him. “Huh, just because of stupid cappuccino you want me to do those punishment? You know you sounds like a pathetic? Just ask one of those you have,” she slapped hard his hand, make the girls gasped.

‘YA! What are you doing?’

‘! Just die!’

‘Ungrateful .’

Sera ignored those insult. She walked like nothing happen. Myungsoo smirked. ‘That girl is playing hard to get huh.’ Then he joined his friends again.

“Seriously, what do you want from that girl?” Dongwoo asked.

“Kim Myungsoo what are you trying to do?” Sunggyu looked at him curiously.

“Bastard are you trying to get inside her pants?” Woohyun rolled  his eyes.

Myungsoo walked faster than his friends, leaving them with their unanswered questions.

Myungsoo saw his seatmate already on her seat and staring at the window. ‘Seriously what so funny about the sky.’ He put his bag and pulled out one piece of paper.

‘Meet me at the back gate after school. We will do the project. Remember, don’t even try to escape.’ He wrote on the paper and tucked it between their desk.

Sera read his message. ‘Bastard,’ she thought. She can feel Myungsoo smirked again. ‘Where will we make the project?’ she wanted to ask him but too lazy to open . She ripped the paper and threw it to his desk as the teacher came.

 


 

She didn't know why the class finished so fast. Even she didn't like school but now she really want to stay here longer. ‘I don’t want to spend my time with those jerks,’. Suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed her wrist. “Let’s go,” he said.

“Oppa! What are you doing?!” Yura gasped. “Jang Sera let go of his hand right now!” she roared. Her queenka gang followed behind her. ‘Can’t that see he is the one who grabbed my wrist? Ugh stupid girls.’ Sera didn’t make any reaction.

Yura tried to slap her but Myungsoo hugged Sera immediately. The class gasped and begin to take their picture. “O-oppa,” Yura shocked.

Sera startled. ‘What the this boy trying to do?!’ She can smell his scent. Myungsoo still hugged her. He gazed to the people at the class, especially Yura. “Don’t touch her with your dirty hand,” he said. “And for you all, if you lay your hands on her I swear I will never let you go easily,” he went out from the class as he motioned his friends to follow him.

Sera suddenly forget how to breath when he hold her hand. ‘What the hell this boy up to?’ she grew curious but didn’t make any reaction. She can hear the girls started to cursing at her but she isn’t focus enough to mind them. The only thing she can feel is just the cold hand of Myungsoo.

“You guys go to each house. I’m gonna do the project at the mansion,” he told his friends and leaved them behind. Infinite just nodded.

‘Lucky bastard,’ they cursed under their breath.

 


 

Sera’s mind still anywhere until they reached Infinite mansion. She realized now she sat beside Myungsoo on his red ferrari. She stared at the mansion with her wide eyes. “Welcome to my house,” he sang.

‘You called this house?! WHAT?! This is freaking huge to be called house! I never understand what rich people thought when they built this so called house.’ She thought. She opened the car door, following Myungsoo to the mansion. ‘Is he live alone in this ing mansion?’ she asked herself.

“I’m living with my other 6 friends if you’re curious,” he said as if he can read her mind. The door opened automatically after Myungsoo scanned his finger on the computer. Sera just stared at him.  When the door opened, her eyes are greeted by the large living room. ‘What the hell?’

“Just tell me where we gonna do the project so I can go home,” she said coldly. “Hey, I’m the one who supposed to order you. Now follow me, we will do the project at my room,” he said. ‘His room? He will not gonna do anything bad to me right?’

“And no, I will not do anything to you. Your body isn’t my type lady,” he told her. Sera followed him, she little bit scared to get lost. Here eyes scanned the mansion. ‘How can parents nowadays let their kids owns a mansion?!’

Myungsoo opened his room and prepared his laptop. Sera looked around his room. His room was simple, not so luxury. The gray color suits him well. There’s his medium size bed in the middle of his room. This is her first time entered a boy room beside Hyunseung's room. The last time she came to boy room was when she’s came to Hyunseung’s room when she was just eight years old.

“Hey, come here,” Sera heard Myungsoo motioned her to come. “You search about teenager nowadays and I will search the drugs.” He said. Sera felt a little relief. At least, she will not do the drugs one. She hates drugs more than anything.

Sera sat quietly behind him as she opened her bag. “Jang Sera, sit beside me. Now,” he said coldly.  Sera didn’t bother to do his order. Frustrated, Myungsoo grabbed her hand and made her sat beside him. “Stop being stubborn,”

Sera didn’t do anything. She began to search about the task. She feel so sleepy with this atmosphere, sat beside the jerk while making the project.

Myungsoo’s phone ringed. He saw the caller. ‘Sunggyu hyung?’. Myungsoo went to his balcony as he answered the phone. “Hyu-“

“You jerk what are you doing there?! Don’t even try to do the dirty deed with that girl!” he roared. Myungsoo pulled away his phone. “Geez, calm down hyung. No, we just make the project,” he explained. “Kim Myungsoo let me ask you something,” his voice became serious. “What?”

“What makes you really want to do the stupid project with her? You aren’t like this before. What so special about her?” Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo became silent. Yes, what makes him want to do the project with Sera? Myungsoo looked at Sera as she typed on his laptop quietly.

“I.......just want to know about her more, Hyung. I want to know how can she be so calm when those girls insult her,” he answered in low tone. Sunggyu stayed silent. “Just that? I thought you like that girl.” said Sunggyu. “You even touched and hugged her! You never do that to your date before!” he continued.

Myungsoo ended his call. ‘I don’t know, hyung.’. Suddenly he heard her phone ringed. She stared at her phone and answer the call. “Oh, I will be there,” she said. She got up and packed her belonging. “Where are you going?” he asked. She dashed out from his room. “None of your business. I will continue the project tomorrow, just bring your laptop.” She ran out of the mansion before he asked anything.

Myungsoo stared at the door silently. He opened the project she did a while ago. ‘She did a well job actually.’ He opened his phone and dialed Sunggyu's number. “Hyung, Infinite can come here now,”