The Argument

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoRSZHx21G4


 

“Tell us what you did with Jang Sera,” Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo by his collar when Infinite has arrived at their mansion. “Where is she?” Woohyun asked.

Myungsoo tried to let go Sunggyu’s hands. “She went home already,” he said calmly. “What? Is that means you have done the project now?” Dongwoo asked in disbelieve. Myungsoo shook his head. “Nope. Someone called her and she just dashed out from my room,” Myungoo explained.

“HAHA! That’s means she didn’t want to be with you idiot,” Sungyeol laughed. “I wanna meet her actually. She seems pretty right hyung?” Sungjong poked Woohyun. “Yup. Kim Myungsoo how can you let her go easily?  I thought you want to get in her pants,” Woohyun .

Myungsoo didn’t seem to answer his question. He searched the information about drugs. He keep reading the project Sera typed before. Actually, he didn’t want to do the project. Just because he wanted to know Sera more, his heart told him to do it. He knows there’s something about Sera that people didn’t know at all.

While Myungsoo typed on his laptop quietly, his friends are whispering behind him. “Should I call 119? I know there’s something wrong with him,” Sungyeol whispered to Sunggyu as he grabbed his phone. Sunggyu smacked the back of his head. “You idiot, I think he started to like that girl. I want to know until when he will keep acting like this,” Sunggyu nodded his head at Myungsoo.

“Hey dude, is this yours?” Dongwoo asked as he held an iPhone 4 from his room. Myungsoo looked up. ‘Isn’t that Sera’s phone?’. “No,” he answered.  “I think that’s his seatmate phone. Hey! I will give it to her tomorrow!,” Woohyun grabbed the phone but Myungsoo snatched it from his hand. “I will give it to her,”

Woohyun pouted. “Geez, you pretending like you don’t care but when I’m trying to get her you’re trying to beat me,” he walked away. Myungsoo suddenly remember her expression when she packed her belonging. She seems in hurry after someone called her. ‘She even forget her phone.’ He thought. Myungsoo keep her phone in his pocket and continued the project.

“Guys, you know, there’s some dance battle at Inspirit club,” Hoya told his friends excitedly. Inspirit club is a famous underground club in Seoul. “We can go there. It’s been a while since the last time we went to the club,” Dongwoo got excited.

“When will the dance battle hold? I can’t wait to see my girls there,” Woohyun grinned. Sungjong groaned. “Hyung you’re so disgusting,”. “Next week at 6 PM. I must watch the battle dude,” Hoya drink his coffee. “Allright. Let’s go there next week. Ya, Myungsoo do you wanna come?” Sunggyu feel agreed.

Myungsoo stared at his hyung and shook his head. ‘I need to finish this project.’. “Hey! Don’t be such a nerd. This isn’t the Kim Myungsoo I know. Where’s your L cold image dude?” Sungyeol kicked him. Myungsoo groaned in pain. “I don’t care you busy or not. You must come with us or I will make you,” Sungyeol threatened him.

Myungsoo sighed. “Fine,” he kicked Sungyeol back.

 


 

“Good job everyone! Don’t forget to come next week!”

With that, Sera packed her things. She wanted to go home so badly. She felt tired. ‘I need some sleep’. She searched for her phone. ‘Where’s my phone damn it.’ However, she didn’t find it. ‘Wait....did I leave it at his house? No it can’t be I remember to....’. Suddenly she remember. She didn’t put her phone in her bag again after she received the call. ‘ I hate this.’ She didn’t want to go back to his mansion just because her stupid phone. ‘I will ask him tomorrow.’

 


 

Myungsoo touched the iPhone slowly. He unlocked the phone as he slided the unlock button. ‘Stupid girl she doesn’t protect her phone.’ He chuckled. He saw several messages on her screen. It was from the same guy, Hyunseung. ‘Hyunseung? Who is he?’. He opened one of the messages.

‘Sera, are you home? Please don’t come to that place anymore.’

Myungsoo confused. ‘That place? What does he mean? Is there where she went today?’ he thought. He opened her photo and chuckled after he found nothing. ‘Of course that girl is different.’. He opened her notes and saw something interesting.

‘Dance practice at 4PM.’

He remember she went home at 10 minutes before 4PM. ‘She can dance? I highly doubt it. But she wasn’t leave me because of this right?’. His grew more curious. He wanted to ask her but he know she will not answer him. Myungsoo locked her phone and put it inside his bag. ‘Jang Sera why are you so unpredictable?’

 


 

Sera groaned as she feel the sun light hit her face. She wanted to sleep more but she remember she needs to go to school. Lazily, she went to her bathroom and brushed her teeth. After that she went to grab some bread and milk at the kitchen. She saw one piece of paper on her refrigerator.

 ‘Sera, please eat well – Hyunseung.’

Sera immediately ripped his note and threw it away. She prepared her clothes and went to school while drinkin her milk. As when she went down from her apartment, she spotted Hyunseung waiting for her in front of her apartment gate.

Hyunseung lifted his head and smiled at her. He went closer. “Good morning,” he greeted her. Sera didn’t bother and walked away from him. Hyunseung refused to let her go. “Sera, I will drive you to school,” he said as he smiled more. She tried to let her wrist go roughly. “I don’t need your ride,” she said coldly at him. Hyunseung keep smiling. “Just for today, please,” he begged.

Sera rolled her eyes. She knows Hyunseung wouldn’t let go of her easily. She entered his car as he slammed the car door. Hyunseung sat beside her as he begin to drive. “So where were you last night?” he asked.

Sera just stared at the street. “Earth,” she answered. Hyunseung sighed. “Where’s your phone? Why I-“ before Hyunseung can say the full sentence, Sera cutted him. “If you keep talking I will get out,” she threatened him. Hyunseung stayed silent, feel like he did’t have any choice.

They arrived at Hanwoo around twenty minutes later. Sera immediately got up and entered her school. She can feel Hyunseung went out from his car. “Sera-ya, study well okay. Don’t forget to eat your lunch,” he said. Sera didn’t reply his words. She keep walking, pretend like she didn’t care. Hyunseung sighed then smiled at his sister. ‘Study well, Sera.’ He drove her car away.

Little they know, Infinite saw everything. “Wow, did you see the Jang Sera exited from that black car?” Sungyeol asked in disbelieve. “Who is that guy? Is he her boyfriend?” Hoya asked. Myungsoo stared at the car blankly. ‘Is he Hyunseung?’

“Yah, it’s not our bussiness who is he. Let’s go guys,” Sunggyu pushed his dongsaengs. “The girls started to follow us again,”. Dongwoo looked back as he found the girls begin to take their picture. Myungsoo entered the school, trying to avoid his fans.

“Oppa!” he heard some voice called him. Suddenly, Yura lingered her hands with his. “Oppa! Are you free today? Let’s go watch some movie,” Yura blinked her eyes, tried to get his attention. Myungsoo didn’t bother her and tried to let his arms go. “Oppa, don’t be like that. People are watching us,” she smiled.

Myungsoo grew impatient. He roughly let go of his hands from her. “Don’t ing touch me,” he hissed at her. Myungsoo walked away from her.

When he arrived at the class, he spotted Sera stared at the sky again. He put her phone in front if her face, made her to looked up at him. “You leaved your phone yesterday,” he said. Sera grabbed her phone from him and immediately plugged in her headset. She turned her phone and saw a  lot of messages and missed calls from Hyunseung.

“Aren’t you going to say thanks?” Myungsoo asked slyly. “I will do the project later,” she did’t bother his question. Myungsoo stared at her. “I have an idea. We will make it at your house,” he said.

Sera lifted her gaze at him. “No,” she said. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “You must,” he insist. “We can do it at the library,” she replied. “I don’t want. I don’t like library,” he said. “So? It’s not my problem,” she said plainly. Myungsoo grew tired. He lifted her chin. “We will make the project at your house.”  He made his decision clear. “You want it or not, I don’t want to hear your argument anymore,”

Unfortunately, Sera slapped his hand. “You bastard, if you don’t want to make the project with me, I don’t give a damn about that,” she spat. “You’re the one who forced me to do that jerk,”. She threatened him with her glare.

Sera plugged her headset, didn’t want to talk with Myungsoo anymore. Myungsoo tongue-tied. ‘ this.’. Then he tried to sleep.

 


 

Another lame chapter==

Thank you so much;;;

Like usual, don't forget to leave your comment and subscribe!