Girlfriend? Part 2

Cover Girl

 

Background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ENfSl0VDE

 

 


 

 

“Yah stop walking!” he shouted.

 

Sera didn’t obey him and keep walking nowhere. She need a place where nobody can’t find her. What the hell just happened? Even she can’t think about what just happened with her dear life. ‘Great. Just damn great.’

 

“Jang Sera I swear if you don’t stop that legs of yours I will tell everyone that you with me.” He shouted again – lower this time.

 

He smirked when his plan worked. He saw her turned her back. Anger seems visible on her eyes – her eyes who never stop to amuse him.

 

‘She’s y when she’s angry. I should realize it sooner.’ He thought. He walked slowly to her with his famous arrogant smirk that made her want to throw up on his face.

 

 

But unfortunately, the next thing he know was an ugly pain on his left cheek. He gasped a bit and looked at her in horror. Unconsciously, he touched his red cheek. “What the did you do?!”

 

Sera chuckled at him. “What the did I do? I’m the one who supposed to say that you bastard!” she spat at him.

 

‘I should predict this sooner.’ He thought. He wanted to slap her back but, he knew his limit. He can’t hurt girl, his parents didn’t raise him to be that kind of person.

 

“It’s not nice to slap your boyfriend, young lady.” He said in amusement after he saw her expression. The expression of her who wanted to choke him.

 

“Boyfriend? Are you kidding me?” he didn’t know that she will laugh at him like he was the most stupid person she ever seen.

“What boyfriend? I’m not your toy.” She said firmly that made him shivered a bit. But he didn’t show her – of course. He need to protect his pride.

 

“No one says you’re my toy.” He said as replied her dead glare. If look could kill, both of them would laying on the floor right now.

She laughed again, mocked at him. “Kim Myungsoo.” She said colder this time. This side of Jang Sera made him shivered. “Have I told you that you’re such an ungrateful bastard? Stop using girls as your satisfiers. Maybe those will gladly throw themselves between your legs. But I’m not one of them. I’m not a pathetic human being like those . If you want any buddies, ask everyone but not me. Stop being like you’re the one who owns the world.”

Her words stabbed him. He found it pretty interesting. No one ever talked like that to him. When he said no one, that means no ing one. And Jang Sera fearlessly said those things. Whoever didn’t find this girl interesting must be crazy on their heads.

 

“Go yourself you jerk.” She said the last thing before turned her back at him. This time he didn’t follow her again. When she was far enough, he let out a little laugh as he touched his cheek again. ‘Damn, her hand feel so soft.’ He thought crazily.

 

 

 

“Just wait, Sera. I mean those words and I won’t stop until I get what I want.” He said to himself. As he chuckled to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just when he turned his back, he felt someone shoved him to the wall. ‘What the hell?’

 

“YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU SAID? YOU AND JANG SERA? BOYFRIEND?” Sunggyu shouted at him. The other members tried to comfort him. After he relaxed a bit, he let go of his collar.

 

“So, what happened Kim Myungsoo? You owe us an explanation.” Said Woohyun. “Oh dude, you’re just ruined my chance to be with her.” He groaned.

 

“You greasy thing stop it.” Dongwoo muttered at him. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and stared at his friends.

“So you guys are couple? Like seriously?” this time, Sunggyu asked him with the lower tone. He can’t hide his curious feeling anymore.

“How can she accepted you? Did you threatened her?” Sungyeol asked him with a mocking gaze that made him wanted to punch his beautiful face.

“Hyung, let Myungsoo explain everything.” Sungjong tried to comfort everyone. For this time, they obeyed the maknae words and looked at Myungsoo curiously.

 

He sighed. “She’s not my girlfriend.” He said.

And he made a wrong decision.

 

 

Sunggyu wanted to punch him – just if Hoya didn’t hold him.

Woohyun looked like want to jump like crazy after he heard that.

While the others demand him to continue with their eyes.

 

 

“Just not yet, guys. I will make her mine.” He continued. “And you Nam Woohyun, stay away from my way to get her.”

 

Everyone stayed silent until Sunggyu cleared his throat. “What the is wrong with you? Why suddenly you want Jang Sera to be yours?”

 

He smirked. “You don’t need to know.” He said.

 

“Hey, let’s eat something. I’m hungry,” Myungsoo said. “Guys, control your expression. It’s not like she’s having my baby or something.”

 

Their eyes widened after they heard what he said.

 

 

“YAH YAH DON’T SAY SHE IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!” he heard Woohyun shouted at him.