Skip [Part 2]

Cover Girl

CN.Blue - Run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmPmCckMUrI


 

 

Myungsoo and Sera walked in silent. They didn’t know their destination actually. They just walked where their legs brought them to.

 

Myungsoo started the conversation. “Are you thirsty?”

Sera didn’t reply him. She wanted to smoke so bad but she can’t let Myungsoo see her.

 

“Hey, there’s bubble tea store there. Let’s go, I’m thirsty.” Myungsoo grabbed her hand.

Sera stayed. “Just go, I’m gonna wait here.”

Myungsoo grabbed her harder. “Let’s go, Sera. I know you’re thirsty too,”

Sera didn’t have any choice but followed him to the bubble tea store.

 

“Welcome to EXO Bubble Tea!” the tall guy greeted them. “My name is Sehun. What can I help you guys?” he looked at Sera.

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat. “Oh! You’re the L!” Sehun shocked. Sera tilted her gaze. ‘The L?’

She knows Myungsoo known as L but she prefer Myungsoo than his dumb nickame.

 

“Yes and I would to have green tea flavor please.” He said.

“O-okay.” Sehun muttered. “And what about this young lady?”

Before she could answer, Myungsoo answered first. “Cappuccino flavor for her.”

‘What the hell?’ Sera thought

 

Sehun smiled. “Great, wait a moment please.” he noted their drinks. “Do you want to pay cash or-”

“Cash, I will pay for her too.” Myungsoo gave him some money.

“What the hell are you doing? I-“ Sera tried to roar at him but Sehun stopped her.

“Guys, this is your bubble tea.” He placed the bubble tea in fron of them. Myungsoo took them.

“Thanks for coming, L-ssi and.......” Sehun stared at Sera. “Is she your girlfriend?”

Sera’s eyes widened. “I’m not this jerk-“

“Yes she is, so beware.” Myungsoo grabbed her hand forcely and leaved the store.

 

 

 

 

“Why the hell you said it? I’m not you ing girlfriend!” Sera roared.

Myungsoo chucled calmly. “Drink your bubble tea.”

Sera shoved him the drink. “I don’t like bubble tea.”

 “Why? I thought you like cappuccino.” Myungsoo smirked. “Oh, why you got so angry?”

Sera stayed silent. ‘Because you just spread another bad rumor about me, .’

 

“Jerk,” she muttered.

This time, Myungsoo is the one who rolled his eyes. “Do you have any good words for me?”

Sera stared at him. “Because it’s you so I don’t have.”

“Hey, you should thank me for you cappuccione bubble tea.” He said.

Sera smirked at him. “Did I ask you to buy this for me Kim Myungsoo?” she walked first.

He hide his smile when she said his full name. ‘Smart girl.’

 

 

“Take this,” he gave her bubble tea.

She looked up. “Didn’t I made it clear? I don’t like bubble tea.”

“I know you’re thirsty, Jang Sera. Your face turned red because today’s weather you know. Drink.”  He said, there’s concern in his tone.

Sera gulped. ‘Why he is so nice suddenly?’ Finally, she took the drink.

“Good girl,” he smiled as he patted her head.

Sera gulped once more. ‘Why he doing this to me?!’ Tried to hide her thought, Sera walked from him.

 


 

 

They arrived at the park. Sera studied the people there with her sharp gaze, so did Myungsoo.

“So what makes you come here?” he broke the silent.

Her gaze glued at one family in the middle. “Do you need a reason to come here?”

Myungsoo chuckled at her sacrastic words. “Maybe?”

Sera sighed. “I like being here. It’s so peaceful.”

Myungsoo nodded, agreed with her words.

“And no one judge you without any reason here.” She muttered but he still can hear.

 

 

Myungsoo tilted his head at her. “What do you mean?”

Sera grinned. “People like you maybe never get the judgement like that,”

“They give everything you want, even if you did something bad they still praise your name, they never look you in the bad way.” She said.

 

 

Myungsoo bit his inner cheek. He found her words are right. He can get everything he want, well maybe not anything, but he can get it easily, and people admired him, even they didn’t know any single thing about him. All they know about him just he is the son of Kim Company, a member of infamous gang in Seoul Infinite, and the cold city boy.

 

 

Sera chuckled, her eyes still glued at the view in front of her. “But, they all same. Fake. Those smile they gives you everyday, I think you accept it easily without think anything behind it. Sometimes people gives us false hope and sometimes we’re so stupid and hang the hope too high.”

Myungsoo stared her in disbelieve. How can she said something like that? She never show this side of her at school.

 

He looked at the direction she have been looking. He stared at little kids playing around with their parents.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Sera felt a ball hit her shoes. She picked up as one little boy ran to her.

“Nuna, can I get my ball back?” the boy looked at her.

 

Sera bent down. She gave the boy small smile, made Myungsoo’s eyes widened. ‘She smiled?!’

“Is this yours?” she asked.

The boy nodded innocently. “Yes, nuna.”

Sera gave his ball back. “Thank you pretty nuna!” the boy said happily.

Sera stood there, her smile slowly faded.

“Nuna, you should smile more. It suits you,” then, he went back to his family.

 

 

Myungsoo didn’t say anything. He still disgested what happened a while ago. ‘She smiled to him. Jang Sera smiled.’ He thought. ‘And that’s the prettiest smile I ever seen.’

“Yah, where are you looking at?” her voice brought him back and he realized he has been staring her.

 

 

Myungsoo grinned. He grabbed her hand. “Let’s play, Jang Sera.”

With that, he pulled her to the fountain in the middle of the park.

 


 

EXO Bubble Tea=='

I know it sounds weird. Please forgive me TT