Flaws

Cover Girl

 

We used to be all turnt up

But we've grown further and further apart.

 


 

Sera can’t hide her disappointment once she saw her apartment at the end of the street. Hyunseung stopped as she unbuckled her belt. She smiled tiredly to Hyunseung – who keep looking at her with much sadness since they finished their late dinner. She wondered why his eyes could change from warm and happy to cold and pitiful. Sera realized she also have the same moody eyes as him.

“So, do you want to come in?” she hopefully asked.

Hyunseung shook his head. “No, I have to go somewhere.”

She tried to gulp down another of disappointment. Hyunseung who realize she was sulking immediately pat her head. He let out a throaty laugh, “why are you so sad? You need your rest. I won’t disturb you.”

This may be the last time I disturb you.

She huffed and muttered an okay. Sera opened the car door and leaved quietly. She sighed before she decided to turned her back and waved at her with a small smile. Heavy feeling keep bugging her, it felt like she won’t see him anytime soon.

She supposed to get use to this but why her heart screamed this was wrong? She sensed something big will come to her – or Hyunseung – but she can’t figure it out. Sera put aside all thoughts she had and entered her apartment.

Hyunseung saw her back disappeared. He sighed heavily as he his phone. He found one unread message from an unknown number. His hand was shaking as he opened it. Hyunseung knew he was screwed once he decided to step on this dirty business. He may breathing but inside, he was never alive.

 

Let’s end this well, Hyunseung. – XX

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?”

Myungsoo got up after hearing such an unpleasant tone from . She looked dumbfound, like she wasn’t expecting him to be there.

“Go home, its late.” She said without looking at him.

Myungsoo grew frustrated and grabbed her shoulder from behind. This time, Sera can’t avoid his gaze more. His eyes were pierced deep onto her – too much pressure for her liking. She tried to push him away but due to her exhaustion she didn’t be able to do so.

“Let-“

“No. Stop.” He hissed.

“Stop ignoring me. Stop avoiding me. Heck, stop avoiding this world Jang Sera.” He spat at her.

“I’m not-“ she tried to defend herself but her words stuck at once she witnessed how stern his look was. Dark circle under his eyes seems visible – she knew she must be the reason of that.

“Not what? Not running away from me?” he smirked. “Please tell me another lie.”

“Then what the hell you want me to do?” she finally screamed.

“It’s easy right for you, to walk in to my life and leave like nothing happen?” she shouted.

“I may look easy to you – I always look easy to everyone. You knew what type of person I am, so tell me what do you want more?”

“You acted like I’m different from the other girl you’ve met. Stop playing with my feelings can you?”

Myungsoo was speechless. Never he imagine Sera would shout at him like this. He slowly back off and let her free. Sera tried to calm her heartbeat as she said under her breath, “do you know how much I hate for making me thinking you would reply my feeling?”

She unlocked her door, go back to ignoring his presence. But she leaved her door open for a few second, hoping he’ll do something. Because pregnant silence was she got, she decided to close it.

 

“I love you okay?”

 

Sera stopped, her heart throbbed like they will jump from her body soon. She found him looking at her miserably.

This supposed to be a sweet confession but why did he feel so awful?

“What?” she believed she must misheard something. Love is such a big world, clearly she never deserve to hear that. Especially from him.

Myungsoo groaned in frustration. “I love you Sera. From the first time I walked to your class, I didn’t know why I already can feel your flaws – which we both have.”

“It may sounds cheesy but, its your flaws that attracted me and I’m willing to see it more.”

Sera at her breath. Her legs felt numb, her stomach twisted. Myungsoo opened the door and put his face right in front of her. She can feel his breath brushed on her lips. That lips she missed the most, she was holding the urge to kiss him.

“Tell me the truth, do you want me to leave?” he asked.

No.

Its ringed on her head soon he finished talking. No, don’t leave me. Please.

“Tell me Sera.” He demanded for an answer.

 

After he realized he won’t get anything from her, he tried to let go. Heavy feeling clouded on his chest as his hand fell to his sides. Too much for his believe, he felt her lips slowly moved on his. It didn’t take long for him to put his hand on her waist and returned the kiss. Sera slung her arms on his neck, taking him closer. They both wanted it, she didn’t have more reason to push him away.

As the kiss grew wilder, Sera found herself pinned against the wall. His hand went from her waist to her face, brought her closer to him. She must be crazy enough to open the first button of his shirt. But who was she to reject all of this pleasure.

She knew she was falling hard, and Myungsoo will be the one who catch her.

 


Hi! How are you guys doing? 

I want to take a bit of your time to say thank you. Thank you for all my subscribers, for those who read my story and the one who comment as well. Thank you so much<3

Last, special thanks to Shirass501, your comment made my day!

Good night.