Her Peace

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFHnuQEbw

 


 

“It’s been a while since the last time we came here,”

Infinite has arrived at their mansion. Sungyeol threw away his bag and lie down on the sofa. “I’m so tired,”. Sunggyu immediately the air conditioner for his dongsaeng. “Nam Woohyun make us some food,” he kicked Woohyun’s . “Hyung why me again,” Woohyun groaned as he walked to the kitchen.

“Hyung! Let’s play some game,” Sungjong pulled out the controller. He pulled Sunggyu’s hand and made Sunggyu sit beside him. “If I win this game, you’ll be the one who make the task, deal?” Sungjong asked. Sunggyu looked at him while thinking his dongsaeng bid. “Okay. If I win don’t even come to me to help you, deal?” Sungjong nodded as he started the game.

Myungsoo lifted his gaze to Sunggyu, remember what his seatmate done to him. ‘I don’t care either. It’s her fault she didn’t want to work with me,”. He walked slowly to the sofa. He felt tired. He put his bag on the floor as he kicked Sungyeol down. He immediately lie down on the sofa peacefully. “YA!” Sungyeol screamed as he rubbed his . “Kim Myungsoo get out you rascal,”

Myungsoo didn’t move. He closed his eyes, tried to sleep. But Sungyeol refused to let go his sofa. “Bastard get off of my sofa,”. He punched Myungsoo repeatly. Myungsoo shot him his cold glare, but Sungyeol doesn’t stop. “GET OFF”

Finally, Myungso get up and kicked Sungyeol’s . “Jerk,” he heard Sungyeol’s muttered. He lie down on the carpet as he cursed his friend. He closed his eyes tiredly.  But he still can heard Dongwoo and Hoya came. “Hey guys, what will you do with the project?” Dongwoo asked while he opened the refrigerator. “Burn them,” Sungyeol mumbled. Hoya slapped his back. “Lee Sungyeol don’t be a lazy ,”. Dongwoo turned his head to Myungsoo. “What about you and your hot seatmate?”

Myungsoo opened his eyes. “She didn’t want to work with me,” he said lazily.

The room suddenly became so quiet. Sunggyu turned around with his shocked face. “She what?” he asked slowly. Woohyun walked out form the kitchen after he heard what his friend said, hardly believe. “WHAT?” he asked loudly. “Then give her to me, Myungsoo!”

Sungyeol turned aroud to faced his friends. “Are you sure?” he rubbed his ears. Hoya’s jaw dropped. “Amazing, man,” he didn’t know what to say. Dongwoo just keep silent. Still digested Myungsoo’s words.

“HAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU GOT REJECTED BY HANWOO’S NUMBER ONE ,” Sungyeol laughed loudly. “I should give that girl a reward for rejected you,”

“Oh man, maybe she wanted me instead of you,” said Woohyun as he place the food on the table. “Woohyun, I don’t think she wanted a guy who wears pink apron,” Hoya pointed to him. Woohyun threw the apron in front of his face. “Go to hell,”

“Hyung!” Sungjong high pitched voice joined the conversation. “I win the game! So you need to make the project!” he celebrated his victory. “ man, I lost.” Sunggyu face palmed himself. “Myungsoo hyung, that girl is cool isn’t she? She’s the first one who rejected you”. Sungjong said as he sit beside the sleepy Myungsoo.

“So, what will you do? I don’t think the Kim Myungsoo will make the project alone,” Hoya grew curious.

Myungsoo cannot hide his smirk. “I will make her make the project even though she didn’t want,”

 


 

Sera unlocked her apartment. Her mood became so down after she met Hyunseung before. She felt her phone buzz but doesn’t bother to look at it. She know, it’s from Hyunseung. She threw her bag on the sofa and opened a soda. Many things happened today. Suddenly she remember the project she need to do with her new seatmate. ‘I don’t care about my score anyway.’

She changed her clothes to blue hoodie and legging and sneakers. She opened her cigarettes box. ‘ I’m running out of cigarette.’ She put on her hoodie and went out from her house. She sighed and started to walked. Searching for her peacefullness.

Sera found a mini market on her way. She pushed the door and entered. It doesn’t take a long time for her to find what she needs. She picked one box of cigarette and went to the cashier. Actually, her smoking habit just come when she stressed out. She doesn’t care so much about her health. ‘Every human are going to die anyway.’

She continued her walk to the park.

She lit the cigarette as she scanned the people there. She spotted one happy family and one couple. She stared at them for couple seconds then lifted her gaze to another people who passed by. Sera just stayed there, but it makes her feel so peacefully.

No one judge her by her look here, everyone see her as a normal people.

So this is her peacefullness. She doesn’t like crowded place but, standing here makes her breath became easier.

Sera inhaled her cigarette. As she enjoyed her time, she felt her phone sounded. Sera saw the name on the phone and picked up the call.

“Jang Sera come here, the show will begin at 20 minutes,” said the voice.

Sera inhaled her cigarette once again before threw it away to the trash can. “Okay, wait me there.”

 


 

I know this is one is a short chapter=.=

So who's the voice? ~~~

I'm running out of inspiration guys....

Please leave your comment^^