Busted

Cover Girl

 

 

Sera found herself on the middle of soft bed that she was sure the bed wasn’t hers. As she opened her eyes, the grey color of the wall greeted her face and she immediately realized she wasn’t sleeping at her room. She checked the room around and found it familiar until she heard a smal snore from beside the bed. Her eyes widened when she saw her seatmate sleeping on the floor with only blanket around his body and a pillow. Then the kiss from last night came to her mind as she touched her lips. Sera was sober enough to witnessed how his lips mold with hers. She can’t lie that she want more of him after last night. The sweet taste still lingering on her lips even until now.

Sera took a glance at his sleeping figure – and she was hundred percent sure she was looking at at 5 year old innocent boy trapped in 18 year old boy. Sera moved her hand to caressed his hair. She can smell his shampoo lingered on his pillow that she slept on. She wanted to touch it more but she stopped her move when he started to open his eyes. Sera cleared and looked at the other side. When she wanted to take her hand, he caught it and smiled, “Good morning,”

Oh she was sure her face was as red as an apple.

Sera still didn’t move from her place even when Myungsoo already got up and stretched his body. Sleeping on the floor was never a good idea but imagining of him sleeping beside her and she would wake up hitting him was even worse. He let out a groan when he felt his back ached.

But then, a small hand pulled him down onto his bed. Myungsoo found himself facing her as her hands cupped his face softly. Sera inhaled some of his scent before she said, “Thank you,”

She didn’t know why she felt this way when he was around – heart beating thousand times faster and her face heated – she wasn’t sure she should love it or hate it. But she was sure that she wanted this moment last forever even though she knew forever is a bull.

 

“And I’m sorry,” she continued. “For making you slept on the floor.”

Myungsoo touched her warm hand and smiled. “I was such a gentleman arent I?” he said playfully.

Sera rolled her eyes and gave him a small smile. “Whatever,”

Even now I can smile easilly around him.

 

Just like her, he wanted the moment to last long but a sound of his door bell interupted the moment he has been waiting for. Myungsoo cursed under his breath when he saw her face grew pale. He immediately caressed her cheek and told her, “It’s ok. You don’t have to be scared,”

“What if someone find me here?” she whispered.

Myungsoo moved his mouth towards her ear and replied,”I will protect you, remember that.”

Sera was sure she was seeing stars after she heard him. He will protect her. It means she have nothing to be scared about because he will be there and she was sure of it.

The warm of his body vanished when he got up and walked to open the door. Sera fixed her clothes and hair before she step on his room. She put the blanket and pillow he used last night on his bed. She also fixed his bed to thank him a little. Then she remember about her bag and searched it around the room but she didn’t find anything.

“Yah what are you guys doing?” she heard Myungsoo’s annoying groan from outside. She wanted to know who it was but she still focused on searching her bag. ‘Maybe I left it in his car,’ she thought.

 

“Myungsoo, did you see my – “

 

Instead of getting any answer, she got 6 pairs of eyes looked at her suspiciously with a grin on each faces. She looked at Myungsoo for an explanation but Myungsoo only stared at her back with an apologetic stares. Sera just wanted to bury herself the moment she met with his so called frieds – Infinite – as they keep looking at her then Myungsoo and repeat.

 

“Looks like someone just had a really fun night.”

 

 

 

There was a long silent inside his living room this morning. It was like his typical morning but with Sera and his friends inside it was a mess silent. Sera herself already forgot about her bag being and keep her poker face back towards the guys. While those 6 kingkas – they seems wanted to say something but stopped right after they saw Sera’s expression became gloomy after she saw who was coming. But hey, they deserves some explanation.

 

“Its nice to see you after a long time, nuna.” The maknae opened his mouth first. It was very visible from his tone that he was choosing the best sentence so he won’t wake the devil inside her. Myungsoo found it amusing that his friends was scared of her. ‘Just let them find out she was far of what they thought.’

Sera snapped her gaze towards the skinny boy and tried to give him a smile. But she just couldn’t when her morning already ruined like this – not hundred percent ruined but still, she didn’t wish for anything worse than this one.

 

“Yeah, nice to see you again, Sera-ssi,” this time Sunggyu said carefully.

“Hello to you too, Kim Sunggyu,” she tried to be polite towards them. They may be rich but hating them will take her nowhere. So why don’t try to be friendly first?

The others gasped at the scene of her talking casually. She glanced at Myungsoo who tried to hold his laugh at his friends’ behaviour. So they are the kingkas? How cute.

“You guys must wondering why I ended at his apartment right?” Sera asked. “And Nam Woohyun-ssi, you seems want to say something,”

Woohyun gulped when she called her name. Why did her aura feels so dominating? He got chills when Sera stared at him with her infamous cold stare. He can say she was hot at school but why he can’t talk properly in front of her?

“You know, he often says that you’re hot.” Myungsoo finally blurted when he saw how red Woohyun’s face was. This jerk.

Sera cocked her eyebrow, amused. She rest her chin on her hand and stared at Woohyun who glanced at  the other side, embarrassed. “Nam Woohyun-ssi, I’m a human, not temperature.”

The others bursted into laugh and she just let a smirk on her face. The man she teased only rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shyly to her.

“I can’t believe I heard you talking,” Sungyeol said after the laughs went down.

“Yeah. I mean we barely see you talking at school,” Dongwoo blurted.

 

Sera just wanted to open to reply them. She didn’t like it when someone started to protest why she was being silent and why she was being talkative either. Can people just mind their own things? Realizing about it, Myungsoo immediately moved his hands towards her ears and covered them. “Guys, you’re so noisy.”

She thought Myungsoo should move his hands from her ears and put them to his friends’ mouth since they opened it so big until she was sure her phone would fit.

 

“By the way, we brought you breakfast.” Sunggyu stated awkwardly but that was enough to bring up the mood.

“Oh yes! Why don’t you say earlier.” Sungyeol grabbed the plastic bag but Sunggyu slapped his hand away. “Ladies first you .”

Sungyeol groaned loudly as he muttered a fine. When Sunggyu wanted to give the food to her, Sera shook her head, “I’m not hungry.”

"I'm going to look for my bag first. I think I leaved it in your car," she said to Myungsoo. "Where's the key?"

He pointed to the table next to him and opened the food. When he heard Sera got up and leaving them for a moment, he was sure his friends gave him a we-need-an-explanation looks. 

"So? Mind to tell us how she ended up staying at your place?" Sunggyu asked him.

"You bastard, you just embarrassing me in front of her!" Woohyun hissed. He only smirked at him and continued to eat his food.

"Hyung, I can tell she is a nice girl. Now I understand why you can't let her go," Sungjong's voice made him looked up to them. Why are you guys so late to realize that she's not a bad person?

"Kim friggin Myungsoo, how Jang Sera ended up here?" Sungyeol repeated Sunggyu's question with different words.

He just shrugged and said, "She was drunk and -"

"SHE WAS WHAT?"

"Holy don't you say you drugged her!"

"Yah!"

He immediately covered his ears when he heard how high their voices was. "Geez, calm down. I don't do anything to her. Man, I'm not that low."

"It was because she was drunk and I didn't know where her house is so I brought her here. Oh by the way, she slept on my bed and I slept on the floor. Now, let me eat,"

 

"Let me give her round of applouse for being the first girl Kim Myungsoo ever brought to his house." Sungyeol chuckled evilly. 

"I think we should go home soon since we ruined their morning," Hoya chimed. "Hell no. I just saw my goddess and I don't want to go home yet," Woohyun said as he got a slapped behind his head by Sunggyu. "We should go home soon guys. We can't disturb our Kim Myungsoo who is in love with the coldest girl we've ever seen." 

"Aww, how sweet. Cold boy with cold girl. I don't believe that Kim Myungsoo can fall in love too," Sungyeol and he got a pillow on his face from Myungsoo.

"Yah, L is human too you know. Just let him enjoy his timw with his lovers,". What Dongwoo said earned a disapproval looks from Myungsoo. "She's not my lover,"

"Well, soon to be one," Hoya beamed. The others just laughed along but agreed at the same time. "I'm going to laugh the loudest if thats going to happen!" Sungyeol commented.

"Ask her to be your girl before its too late. I can see that she probably has the same feeling as yours," Sunggyu pat his back. 

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes at them. "Yeah yeah whatever."

 

He thanked Sera for entering at the right time so they won't ask anymore question. But Sunggyu's words can't leave his head. 'Ask Sera to be my girl? She probaly will reject me immediately,'

"Oh Sera! Glad you're here now. I'm sorry but we must go first," Sunggyu said as he got up and grabbed his key. "Let's go," he muttered under his breath and gave Sera a smile. His friends followed him from behind.

"See you next time, Sera nuna. I hope we can get along well," Sera can't deny Sungjong's voice and gave him a smile in return. The boy is nice so why she can't be one either?

"Yo Jang Sera, be careful with him okay?" Sungyeol as he gave her a salute before he went out. The others just smiled at her and stormed out.

 

 

After they heard the sound of closed door, Myungsoo got up and walked towards her. "Do you want to take a shower?"

His voice gave her chills when she realized how close he was standing behind her. She even can feel his breath on her neck.

"No, I want to go home." she declined the offer. "I will take you there then," he said as he grabbed the key from her head.

"I can go by myself," he heard her voice. "I'm not a baby okay? I can walk to my own home,"

He only let out a chuckle. Myungsoo turned his back and faced her with an amused smile. Then he moved his face closer - too close for her liking - and said, "You're my baby.". Before she can reply, he already hold her hand and walked out from his place.

 

Who am I to decline this heaven feeling?