New Seatmate

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJW3mc3UpTA

 


 

“Sera-ya, I’ve bought you food for the next 1 month. Eat well, you look so thin nowadays.

From: Hyunseung”

 

                Sera stared blankly at the notes Hyunseung put on her refrigerator.  She opened the refrigerator and saw a lot of foods there. ‘That jerk never learn huh,’ she tought. Sera took one milk and closed her refrigerator. She look at her phone, still 7 am in the morning. The school begin at 07.30 am. She needs to walk around 20 minutes from her apartmet to her school. Sera put her bag in one shoulder and walked out from her kitchen. She plugged her earphone and started to walk to her school.

 


 

“Myungsoo, wake up! Today is your first day at school right?”

                The guy named Myungsoo begin to groan. He’s still crying for more sleep. “Later,” he said.

                The woman around 50 in front of him keep waking him up. “Kim Myungsoo, do you want me to tell your dad so he will block your credit card and take your ferarri away?”

                Myungsoo wake up and stared at her mom lazily. “Fine, I’ll go to that school. Geez, chill out mom,” he begin to walk away from his bed and go to the bathroom.

                “That kid, when will he act like a 18 year old boy,” her mom said under her breath.

 


 

Sera keep her cold glare when she arrived at her school. Hanwoo High School, one of the elite high school in Seoul. Full of the kids of government or succesful businessman. Also Hanwoo is popular with their smart students. ‘ smart, they just a bunch of kids who can’t do anything but wasting their parents money’ Sera thought.

                She entered Hanwoo gate with people staring at her like she’s one of a kind. The students talking behind her back but she doesn’t give a damn. It’s like her usually morning. She knows her reputation in this school is known as ‘The Cold Princess’. Her cold ice stare never leave her eyes. She barely talk and does’t have any friend here. But no one cares. They doesn’t want to have a problem or relationship with her.

‘Look the ice princess is coming’

‘Chill dude, that princess got a nice S-Line body too’

‘Huh, ’

‘How she can be a student in Hanwoo?’

‘How many guys she’ve been sleep with?’

                Sera look at the people behind them. She attacked 3 girls behind her with her stare. They easilly enter their class after got her stare. ‘ girls’

                Sera entered her class. She sit at the corner, avoid the students glare at her. She put her bag on the table and staring at the sky, waiting for the teacher.

 


 

“Yo, L,” Sunggyu greeted him.

                Myungsoo looked up to see his 6 friends are waiting for him. “Wow man, look at your face haha,” Woohyun pointed at his face.

                “Shut up!,” he hissed one of his best friend.

                “Easy dude, don’t pick up the fight. Let’s go to our new school,” Dongwoo speak up.

                “Jang Dongwoo, do you thing the L and school is a good thing? They never suit together,” said Sungyeol.

                Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “You know me so well huh,”

                “Don’t worry. Besides, Hanwoo is known with their hot chick too,” said Hoya as he patted Myungsoo’s back.

                Myungsoo grew tired with his best friends. “Let’s just go to school,” he said. He walked to his limousine, followed by his 6 friends.

 


 

“Do you know, the teacher said there will be 7 new students in our class!” one of the girl with pink hair started to gossip with her friends.

                Sera looked up, she saw Yura, the pink haired girl talked to her queenka’s gang. ‘What the ? 7 new students? Great another idiots are coming’

                “I bet they’re hot! I heard they’re so flithy rich. Especially the leader,” said the girl called Gyuri. Sera rolled her eyes, continue to stare at the sky.

                “Yeah, and they called as Infinite! Isn’t they cool?” the girl with comb on her hand screamed.

                Sera tittled her head. ‘What? Infinite? How childish,’ she tought.

                She heard the teacher’s coming but Sera keep on staring at the sky. But she heard the girls started to screaming.

‘OMG!’

‘Look at the tall one! Isn’t he so hot?’

‘Wow, they’re so handsome’

‘The pretty boy one is so cute!’

The girl started to fangirling over them.

                Sera looked up at the 7 boys in front of her class. ‘Another rich bastard’ she tought.

                “EHEM! Class, they’re your new friend. Please welcome them well,” the teacher said. “Please introduce yourself,”

                The cute one begin to introduce himself. “Hello everyone, my name is Sungjong,” he give the class his smile. The girls started to giggling at his smile.

                The tall one continued. “Hi! I’m Lee Sungyeol!” he said cutely.

                “Hello ladies! I’m Nam Woohyun,” he sends his wink to the class.

                “Oh My God! Oppa you’re so cute!,” the girls starting to spazz

                “Hi guys. I’m Kim Sunggyu,” the small eyes introduce himself.

                The guy with the good body started to talk. “Hello I’m Lee Howon. But you can call me Hoya,” he said. ‘Huh? Hoya? So stupid’ Sera thought. Her gaze still staring at the sky but she heard what they said.

                Sera saw the seven new students lazily. Its the last guys turn to introduce himself. Myungsoo looked up and his gaze meet with the girl who staring at the window

 

Feel like someone staring at her, Sera looked up and found the person who staring at her. Her eyes welcomed with the cold stare, the same stare as her. 

 

Myungsoo caught her gaze. Staring blankly at her. He never stared at like that before. Her gaze has the same feeling like his, cold, like there’s no emotion in her eyes.

                Sera stared at the cold eyes one for a while. She just stared at him, not making some reaction. Soon, she back at her latest activity, staring at the sky.

                ‘What? That girl just ignored me?’ Myungsoo thought. No one has done like her at him.

                “Young boy, introduce yourself,” the teacher voice make him comeback to the world.

                “I’m L,” he said coldly, his gaze is still at the girl who staring blankly at the sky.

                “L? What’s your real name?” the teacher ask politely.

                “Hum, his real name is Kim Myungsoo. But he doesn’t like other people call him by  his real name. Only Infinite and his family can call him Myungsoo,” Sunggyu explained it to the teacher.

                The teacher look confused for a while but say nothing. “Uhm, fine. So, there’s just 3 pairs of seat. Sunggyu and Sungjong, you can seat behind Jinwoon,” the teacher pointed at the sit in the second row. “Dongwoo and Woohyun, sit beside Sunggyu. Howon, Sungyeol, you sit behind them,”

                “Alright mam!” Sungyeol saluted and run to his chair.

                “Sungyeol oppa, hello!” one of the girls greeted him.

                “Howon oppa, do you want some cookies?” the another one offered Hoya her hand made cookies.

                “Thank you,” Hoya accepted the cookies. “Dude, give it to me some,” Sungyeol groaned from his chair.

                “Don’t worry oppa. I’ll make it for you tomorrow,” the girl said shyly.

                “Girls! Please sit down!,” the teacher begin to talk. “And the last, L, you can sit at....” the teacher looking around at the class. She spotted the only empty chair beside Sera. “L, you can sit beside Jang Sera,”

                Feeling someone called her name, Sera switch her head to the teacher. ‘What?’

                The class begin to roared.

                “Teacher, L oppa can sit beside me!” Yura pushed her seatmate. “Don’t let him sit beside that !”

                “Kim Yura, watch your language,” the teacher said. “Its fixed. L, go to your chair,”

                ‘What the hell that teacher doing? I like the seat beside me empty forever. I don’t need any of their germs around me,’ Sera thought as she stared coldly at her desk. She can feel Myungsoo’s step getting near and she heard he stopped beside the empty desk next to her.

                Myungsoo put his bag on the table. He pull out his phone and started to playing game. He feel the girls staring at him and whispering each other.

‘Why oppa must sit next to her?’

‘Ugh, I hate her’

‘That never learn. She stole L oppa for us’

                “Go away,”

                Myungsoo turns his head to his seatmate. But Sera didn’t bother to look back. She still focused on her desk.

                “Did you say something?” Myungsoo asked. He examined that girl from head to toe.

                “Don’t you have ears? Go, sit somewhere else,” Sera replied coldly.

 

                Myungsoo chuckled. For the first time he heard a girl, wants him to move. Every time he sit next to a girl, usually they will do anything for his attention. But, he doesn’t give a damn at all.

                "Don’t you see? There’s no chair anymore,” He glance at her.

                Sera throw her cold glare to him. “I don’t care, it’s your business. Go sit next to Yura or someone,”

                Myungoo get surprised by her act but he keep his poker face. Still staring at her, he moved her chair to go near her.

                Sera didn’t make any reaction. Myungsoo keep going and stopped in front of her face. He didn’t care when the class starting to whispering about him and Sera.

                “Look little girl, I don’t care if you don’t want me to be here. You’re the one who need to move, not me,” Myungsoo said right in front of her face. She can feel his hot breath on her lips.

                “Jerk,” she replied coldly but the entire class can hear what just she said.

                “OMG! Did she called L oppa jerk?”

                “You don’t try to get him!”

                “Ya! Jang Sera just root in hell!”

                Myungsoo hold his anger. ‘Hold down your temper, this girl need to learn a lot huh,’. Myungsoo switch his glance to his Infinite friends. They just stared at him and Sera. He saw Sungyeol’s jaw open, not believing what just happened.

                “That girl seriously want a trouble,” Sungyeol whispered to Hoya. “She’s the first girl I know who rejected the L.”

                “Lee Sungyeol, that girl is awesome. Look at her long legs and that great body,” Hoya whispered back. Sungyeol nodded i agreement.

                Rolled his eyes, Myungsoo switch back his glance to her. He saw Sera already in her world, staring at the window with both headset plugged in her ears.

                ‘Just wait Jang Sera, just wait...’ he thought deeply.