With Him

Cover Girl

 

 

It’s Saturday today. Sera decided to come to Jaejoong’s club since he owed her an answer. She carefully opened the door. Sera cringed at the smell of alcohol and cigar around her. Speaking of cigar, she barely inhale one since her seatmate knew she is smoking. She immediately enlight one as she searched for Jaejoong.

When she arrived in front of his room, she typed the password of it. She threw her cigarette to the nearest trash bin before she entered. However, she stopped at the view. Sera cringed in disgust as she found Jaejoong with 2 girls around him. She went to the kitchen to bring a bottle of water and sprayed it around his face. The man woke immediately when he felt his face was wet.

 

“ who the-“ Jaejoong cursed. He rubbed his face to see who it was. “What the hell are you doing? It’s 8 AM for sake!” Sera threw his shirt and shorts to him.

“Wake them up and tell them to get out, I’ll wait outside.” She ordered him. Jaejoong still cursing as he put his shirt on.

 

She walked out from the club, ignoring all the eyes that were on her. It doesn’t took long for Jaejoong to meet her with can of milk on his hand. “Drink,” he said and gave her the milk, which she took gladly. She haven’t eat anything for today.

“What are you doing yesterday?” she asked immediately.

Jaejoong chuckled at her. “You came all the way here in the morning just to ask that?” Sera looked at him seriously. “Just answer my question.”

Jaejoong shrugged. “Well particurally, Howon asked me to be his guardian.”

“Just that? I bet there’s more Kim Jaejoong.” She demanded for an answer.

“Chill out, Sera. And its oppa for you remember.” He winked. “I was curious too yesterday. I never met this Kim Myungsoo guy before, only heard him from people. So yeah, I went there, acted as his guardian, then unfortunately I met you and your brother.”

“Speaking of brother, you seems in a good mood yesterday with him.” He said. Sera finished her milk when he done talking. “I won’t be here next week.” She told him.

Jaejoong looked surprised. “Where are you going?”

“Japan. I need a break.” She said as she gave him the empty milk can and left.

 

 

Sera stopped her track in front of a cafe. She remember how she accidentally met Myungsoo here, and it was clearly isn’t a good memory. She took her phone, searching for one number and texted it immediately. “Meet me at the cafe where I spilled my cappuchino on your clothes.”

 

“Meet me at the cafe where I spilled my cappuchino on your clothes.” Myungsoo stand up immediately when he got the text. A small grin plastered on his face as he grabbed his keys. After his research yesterday, his curiousity towards her grow even more. He has a lot of question running in his head about her. He ignored the others confused eyes and immediately run to his car. Opened the car door as he dialed the number, he can hide his excitement when he heard she picking up.

“Where are you?” he asked immediately.

“Didn’t I told you clearly where I am?” she asked back. “Well you should just tell me the name. And how did you get my number?” he keep asking. He bet she already rolled her eyes this time.

“You saved it in my contacts. Quit asking and come here immediately.” She snapped.

“You can just delete” He said with a small laugh before she ended the call.

 

He stared at the phone for a while before he started the engine. He realized he was smiling since he got the text. He barely smile in his 18 years of life, but now one annoying yet amusing girl made him acting like this. ‘Our Kim Myungsoo is in love!’ Woohyun’s words suddenly came to his mind. Myungsoo shook his head in denial. ‘No, how can I love a bipolar girl like her?’ However, his heart didn’t say so. ‘If you aren’t, then how can you be jealous over her brother yesterday?’

 

‘I swear this just my curiosity towards her.’ He keep muttering under his breath.

 

Sera put her phone on the table. “You can just delete it.” His words ringing on her head nonstop.

‘I should just delete it.’ She opened her contacts again, ready to delete his number.

Then the door bell ringing, a sign there is a new customer. There he was, with plain shirt and jacket, walking to her with a mischivious smile.

“Took you long enough.” She said, put her phone back. She gave him the menu. “Order what you want.”

Myungsoo stared at her. “What’s your point asked me to be here?”

Sera sighed. “For my apologize about your clothes.”

“Just that?” he tried to hide his dissapointment.

“Just that.”

“Then let’s go somewhere else.” He said.

“It’s for your punishment since the stain didn’t gone easilly.” He expected her to ignored his request or mad at him like she usually does.

 

But this time, she got up immediately while finished her drink. “Okay.”

He can’t hide his smile at her. ‘She’s weird today.’ But he ignored his thought.

 

He grabbed her hand then walked out to his car. “Where do you want to go?” She stopped staring at their hands. “Wherever you want.” She answered coldly.

She let go of his hand and opened his car, avoiding any skinship. Myungsoo questioning why she easilly agreed to go with him but he can save it later. Right now the most important is, he got a lot of thing to do with the silent girl beside him. And he can’t hide the fact that he is excited for this.

 

“It’s summer now. Let’s go to the beach.” He beamed excitedly. Sera only nodded with it.

 

They went to silent as he drove the car out from the city. Sera spent her time by looking outside the window. She keep asking herself why she agreed with this in.

‘To pay your debt or what it is for him so he can stop bothering me of course.’

 

But she knew there’s another reason for this. She just can’t figure it out. She keep steal a glance to Myungsoo who driving seriously. His eyes are focused on the road. She tried to search any emotion in his eyes but ended up got nothing but cold and emotionless. He just feel excited when he said he wanted to go to the beast. Her phone ringing, telling her she got one message. She opened it when he saw her brother’s name on the screen.

‘I’ve bought the ticket for you. Just prepare your passport and clothes :)’ - Hyunseung.

She replied with an ‘OK’ to his message. Sera didn’t realize that Myungsoo tried to see who she’ve been texting with. He wanted to start a conversation with her, the properly one since he knew all he and she did was murdering each other by eyes. Even when they talked, the conversation never ended nicely.

 

 

 

 

“It seems like you’re close with Jaejoong.” He finally talked.

Sera thought he would ask about Hyunseung, digging any information to fulfill his questions. “You can say that.”

She can sense his eyes on her but she didn’t bother to stare back. “You’re so mysterious.”

His words makes her looked up at him in disbelief. “Just because I’m close with Jaejoong doesn’t mean I’m mysterious.”

He chuckled. “Not like that. All of you, I think it’s amusing.”

She looked confused for a while. ‘What is he trying to say?’

“I mean your life, I want to know more.” He switched his gaze back to the road.

“It’s better if you don’t know anything.” She mumbled but he still heard it clearly. “Why?”

She sighed, she bet he can smell nicotine and caffeine from her breath. “There’s nothing you should know, Kim Myungsoo.” She replied monotonely.

With that, she finished their conversation until they arrived.

 

 


 

 

I think this is the longest chapter I've ever made.

I will start high school soon! Wish me luck!!