All Bad

Cover Girl

 

 

Backgroud song

 

 

 


 

 

 

Sera’s mood got down as she lit up her cigarette. There she was, alone at the rooftop. She inhaled it roughly as she rubbed her temple. She, again, ditched the last class for today. She had enough for today. For her, today is the most stupid day in her life. And of course, thanks to her new seatmate who so famous and dared to call her his girlfriend when all she wanted to do with him is kill him then bring him to life to kill him again, and repeat.

“And what on earth he said again? Oh yeah, he’ll tell everyone that I with him. Where did his stupid brain got that nonsense?” she mumbled as she exhaled the smoke.

“Oh yeah, he got his brain on his knees so that’s why everything he said is nonsense.” She mumbled again.

“He’s so stupid, so does his delusional fans. God how can you created that breathing things on earth?” she stomped the cigarette after she inhaled it twice.

Sera looked at her phone and sighed. It’s still one more hour till the school finish. She needs to get away from here soon.

‘Damn this.’

With that, she stormed from the rooftop. She is not Jang Sera for nothing. There’s nothing can stop her to do anything she wanted.

 

 

 

 

 

“So class as you can see teenagers nowadays– “

 

Myungsoo keep playing his pencil as he tried to steal a glance at her chair. Maybe his body was there but not with his mind. His mind was wondering where is his seatmate now.

‘She probably ditch.’ He thought deeply.

 

“Have you done the project I gave you?” the teacher asked.

 

Myungsoo looked up at the teacher for the first time. ‘Oh yeah, what about that goddamn project.’

 

“I think I already gave you long time. The project should be done by next week. And I will punish anyone who dare to not deliver it to me. Understand?” the teacher said firmly.

The student was groaning loudly. But they’re voice was cut by the sound of the bell. They changed their groaning to the happy shout.

“Ah, it’s time to go home. Good afternoon class,” said the teacher.

 

Myungsoo packed all her things. His eyes caught of the sight of Sera’s bag. ‘Should I bring her bag?’ he asked himself.

“Oh god I’m so damn tired.” Sungyeol groaned as he put his book in his bag.

“Guys, have you done the project?” Dongwoo asked.

“Well, I let my seatmate to do it since she wants it.” Sungjong answered.

Hoya slapped the back of his seatmate’s head. “Thank me because I asked the girl behind us to make it.”

Again, Sungyeol was groaning. “Thanks .”

“Hey, but the girl behind you is hot. But Jang Sera is hotter,” Woohyun grinned as he fel his back had been slapped by Sunggyu.

“Its that Jang Sera’s bag?” Sunggyu asked curiously.

 

Myungsoo startled a bit when he felt any presence behind him. All the student already went home so Infinite was the only one there. He replied the question with a nod.

“Wow, let’s see it!” Woohyun tried to grab the bag but Myungsoo yanked his hand away.

Woohyun pouted. “Yah, why I can’t see it? It’s not yours,” he pouted more.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. ‘You probably will dig anything in this bag you .’

 

“Hyung, let’s just go home. I’m tired,” they can heard the maknae spoke.

“B-but I want to see– “ Woohyun tried once again.

Sunggyu slapped his hand on Woohyun’s mouth. “Just let Myungsoo bring it, she’s his seatmate anyway. And stop talking or I won’t let you to enter my car anymore,”

 

All Woohyun can do was pouting. Myungsoo was the first one who leaved the class, with his friends following him behind as he wondered where the hell Jang Sera is.

 

 

 

 

Sera panted heavily as she keep moving her body, tried to match her move with her body. When the song ended, she immediately slumped down while tried to catch her breath.

She finally managed to runaway from school by climbed the fence. She didn’t give a damn about her bag nor the lesson. For now, she needs to release her stress. And dancing is her favorite way to release it.

 

“Having a hard day?” she heard any voice behind her.

Sera finally got up and turned around to fine who was that. “I should know it was you from the voice.”

Jaejoong smirked. “Of course. You’ve known me for such a long time.” He said as he threw a bottle of cold water at her.

She caught it perfectly. “Thanks.”

Jaejoong walked to sit beside her. “So, what happened?”

Sera sighed heavily. “I really want to kill someone.” She said, smirking at herself.

“Well, this must be that guy again, right?” Jaejoong asked her again. This time she didn’t answer because he knew it’s so obvious.

“How dare that stupid human being announced to the school that I’m his girlfriend? Why rich people seems to be so damn shameless?! And how in dare him to shouted at me and said he will tell the whole school I slept with him when clearly I want to drag him to the deepest hell?!” she released what had been on her mind this half day.

 

 

Jaejoong smiled at her genuinely. “Well, when Hoya introduced him to me he seems so cold. But that’s what girls nowadays craving for right? A mysterious boy. Oh I forget, Jang Sera isn’t mainstream.” He sipped his drink for a while.

Sera rolled her eyes at him. “So what’s your point?”

“You know,” he said. “I’ve known you for a long time, Sera. I know you don’t like to talk something about boys and the only boy you know is me and your so beloved half brother.”

 

Sera cringed a bit when Jaejoong talked about her half brother. It has been a while since the last time Hyunseung texted her. Sera would careless anyway if he send one.

‘He probably busy selling those disgusting things.’ She thought.

 

“That Kim Myungsoo, he’s so freakin rich. I have a few friends who works for his father and they said his father is such a good guy. Maybe he’s good after all but he didn’t show it. Well, I think he seems like the boy version of you,” Jaejoong looked at her concernly.

Sera chuckled. “How dare you said it,” she hissed coldly.

 

“No seriously. He looks like you. Maybe you should get along with him. I think he’s not a bad guy like people thought. You know, girls always thinks he’s a beast in bed while he clearly looks so disgusted if the girls surrounded him and his friends.” He said firmly.

Sera stayed silent. Jaejoong words shut her immediately. But that’s true. She didn’t know him that well. So there might be a chance for her to think he’s a nice guy right?

‘No Sera. All rich people are same. They doesn’t think anything but how to gain more gold inside their house.’

 

 

“It’s time to go home now,” Jaejoong broke her thought.

Sera looked up at him who seems like to get going. “Where are you going?”

“I have a date. Believe me, this girl is truly hot. She–“ Sera cut his words by throwing the bottle on him.

“Stop it you disgusting human being. And I’m not a child anymore I can go home when I feel like I want to.” She hissed at him.

Jaejoong faked a hurt expression. “Aww, you just hurt the most beautiful face Jang Sera.” He said make her rolled her eyes.

“Nope just go home. Don’t practice anymore, you’re beyond good anyway.” He said again. “Do you want me to drop you?”

 

Sera gathered her things. “No, I need fresh air.” She answered quickly.

Jaejoong shrugged. “Fine. Don’t forget to eat. Hyunseung will kill him if–“ he quickly shut up when Sera glared at him dangerously.

“Just go home safely.” He gulped as he grabbed his keys and stormed out.

 

Sera sighed lightly. She just didn’t feel comfortable when Jaejoong talked about Hyunseung. Her mood had been worst because of her seatmate, she needs to find something to lighten up her mood.

‘Well maybe I need to find food first. I didn’t eat lunch today,’ she thought as she plugged the earphone in.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey where are you going?” Hoya asked him when he grabbed his key.

Myungsoo turned around to face his friends. “Anywhere. I just need some fresh hair.”

“Myungsoo, bring her bag too. Maybe you’ll find her on the street,” Dongwoo shouted from the kitchen.

Sunggyu joined the conversation. “Bring it out before Nam Woohyun dig it.”

 

Myungsoo startled a bit but immediately took her bag with him. “I will go back to my apartment for tonight.”

“Ah you’re not fun,” Sungyeol stucked his tongue out at him. Myungsoo replied his childish act with a dead glare.

Myungsoo shrugged as he leaved the noisy place. He immediately got in to his BMW Z4. Actually, he didn’t know where will he go for the fresh air. Living in crowded city like Seoul makes it hard for him to find a place with pure air. Even if he finds it, there might a chance someone recognize him and it surely annoy him so much. He isn’t idol or celebrity but he already feel his popularity makes him hard to have any privacy.

 

While he was looking for a good place, he found a  similar figure walking alone on the street of Seoul. Myungsoo smirked when he knew who it was. Who else wearing Hanwoo’s uniform at this late night with a great S-Line body except The So Called Jang Sera.

He immediately parked his car wear she can’t find it. He immediately went out from his luxury car. People started  to staring at him wondering why a high school look like student afford such a grand car. Slowly, Myungsoo followed her from behind while holding her bag.

 

 

Sera didn’t realize someone was following her because she was deeply in her thoughts. She sighed heavily when she found a street bar just across her.

‘At least I found some place to eat.’

She immediately step in to the pojangmacha where the owner greeted her formally. She just nodded and walked to the ahjumma.

“Ahjumma, one bulgogi and soju please.” She said to the owner.

The ahjumma looked at her weirdly.  “Young lady, you’re still underage to drink soju.”

Sera mumbled a curse. ‘. this uniform.’

 

 

 

“Just give her the soju,” someone said behind.

Sera’s body became rigid when she recognized this voice. She didn’t need to turn around to find who was that.

 

“What the you doing here?” she spat at him.

Myungsoo smirked evilly. “What? I can greet my girlfriend?”

“I’m not your girlfriend you .” She hissed coldly at him.

 

Suddenly, the ahjumma interrupted. “Aren’t you L?” she asked curiously.

Myungsoo gave her a warm smile who makes Sera wants to throw up. “I guessed my popularity is so high.”

The ahjumma smiled at them. “Of course. My daughter is a fan of you and your friends.”

“So is she your girlfriend?” she turned her gaze to Sera who looked at Myungsoo like she wanted to hang his head.

Her eyes widened with her statement.. “Of course–“

Myungsoo slapped softly with his hands. “Yes, she is just a bit shy about it. Ahjumma, can you give her the soju? I think she needs something strong since today was such a bad day for her, right baby?”

The urge to slap him getting bigger as he looked at her sweetly. How could this jerk said those things easily? No, what the hell he planned to?

“Well, if you give me your autograph for my daughter, I will give the soju freely.” The ahjumma smiled wider.

“Oh that’s easy.” Myungsoo smirked when he steal a glance at Sera’s expression. She looked like she wanted to kill him and drag him to the hell immediately.

 

When Sera snapped to the reality,  she immediately yanked his hand away from and kicked his legs hard until he let out a small yelp. “You bastard,” she cursed at him and walked to the empty chair at the corner. 

 

 


 

I think this one is the longest chapter. 

Btw happy late new year guys! I'm sorry for not be able to update since school started to being a T T

But finally I can write this haft.

Oh, thank you so much for the upvotes and subscribe!:") /cries a rainbow/