Bitter - Sweet

Cover Girl

 

 

 



 

 

Myungsoo looked at her meaningfully, listened to her story ached his heart while he knew how a lot of people judging her quickly without knowing anything about her. He stared at her hand lighting one cigar and put it on as she inhaled the addictive smoke. This time, he didn’t dare to take the cigar away. He knew she was in pain after she told him her past, and she needs to get away from the sadness soon – with none than other her bestfriend who she spent her time with the most.

“Don’t look at me like that. I don’t need your pity,” she chuckled as she looked at him.

"Does smoking help you?"

"What?"

He asked her again, "Does smoking help you?"

Sera smirked at him as she blew the smoke right in front of his face. 

 

"It's my best friend. The one who always there when everybody leaves. The one who keep me warm when the world being cold towards me. But this also the one who would be the cause when I'm dying." she answered.

 

When Myungsoo didn't say anything, Sera knew the boy was in deep thought after hearing her words. She threw the cigar away and walked to his car. "Do you have any water?"

Myungsoo got his mind back after he heard her voice. She was no longer shaking - perhaps because she already met her best friend.  He lead her to his car then opened the door. He searched through the seat and found one bottle of beer. Sera looked at her with amused expression as she grabbed it from him. “I thought you’re not a drinker,”

“One of the guys leaved it,” he said.

Sera shrugged at his excuse. She opened the beer and immediately drank half of it before she gave it to Myungsoo. “I’m driving,” he told her as he pointed to the car.

“Oh yeah, forgive my mind.” She continued to drink it and in no time she handed the empty bottle to him. She wasn’t the type who got drunk easily, but that night, she felt like she was flying and her mind blurred. Sera entered his car and put her legs on the dashboard, showing her endless legs to him. “Let’s go home,”

 

 

Myungsoo ran to the driver seat and started the car immediately. He checked the clock and found they were there for an hour and half. It was already past midninght. The way to home filled with silent as he tried to focus on the road – not her legs. Sera carelessly caressed her legs when she saw how Myungsoo tried to steal any single glance at her.

At the other hand, Myungsoo only gulped when Sera’s skin coming to his mind like a thunder. If he knew she would be drunk as hell like this, he won’t ever let her be near any alcohol. He cursed under his breath when Sera shifted from her seat. But his breath stopped once Sera leaned her head on his shoulder. He looked at her in disbelief, when he wanted to move her away, he heard her soft snore. He was lucky because the road was quiet and there was barely any car. He would lose his control in no time if Sera do something unexpected again.

“Jang Sera,” he tried to wake her up but Sera didn’t move. Myungsoo stepped on  the brake and moved her head from his shoulder, his heart beating thousand times faster when he stared at her luscious lips. He tried to move her again, but she slung her arm around his so he can’t let her go.

Sera opened her eyes and her vision got blurred immediately. The only thing she saw was Myungsoo’s face near her. Being in her drunk state, she only smiled at him and moved closer. Sera witnessed how red his face was – and that was adorable.

While Myungsoo, he tried his best no to do anything inappropriate to her. He cringed at the thought of her slap him if she realize what she did. He wished Sera could act like this everytime he’s around.

 

He moved his face closer once she opened her eyes. The gap between their face was only the air they breathed. His other hand cupped her face and moved her closer. Realized that Sera didn’t push him away, he confidently put his lips on hers.

Sera opened her eyes wide when she felt his sweet lips. She might be drunk, but she was sober enough to knew what was going on. Her mind screamed to her to slap him away from her but his kiss was too sweet until she would melt just because of it. She may hate it, but she can’t lie that she love it as well. Much more than hatred.

She let go of his arm and put her arms around his head as he deepen the kiss. His hands moved to her hips so he was holding her like she was a fragile doll. Her heart beating wild as their lips mold with his, savoring the precious moment. His sinful lips bit down her lower one that leaved her breathless.

When both of them running out of breath, Myungsoo moved away his face to see hers. Her eyelid came down and closed her eyes. Sera leaned her head on his right shoulder and this time, she really fell into a deep slumber. He caressed her hair softly as he smiled when he looked at her innocent face. ‘How can a bipolar girl can be like an angel?’

 

He moved her body slightly so she leaned her head on the passenger seat. After he fastened her seatbelt, he continued to drive. The only sound that filled his ears was her snoring but he felt like he was listening to heaven as the smile never leave his face that night.