Skip [Part 1]

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D2G21q02jg

 


 

 

Sera felt exhausted when she arrived at Hanwoo. She let out a small sigh when she sat on her seat. What happened last night made her heart shivered. She face palmed herself as she let out one small sighed again.

 

“Well, looks like the had a serious problem,” Sera heard Yura walked in front of her desk.

 

Kim Yura bent down to her desk. “Why ? You had a wonderful y time last night?”

Sera cursed her under her breath. ‘Can this go away for once?!’

Sera didn’t bother her and stared out the window.

“Are you avoiding me ? Look at me when I’m talking to you!” Yura yanked her hair, made Sera faced her.

Sera grew impatient. “Are you done talking to me?”

 

Yura got surprised when she heard the tone Sera used. Everyone knows her as Hanwoo fearless . But from her tone, Sera sounds like a lifeless human being.

“Who are you talking at me like that huh?” Yura yanked her hair harder, made her stood from her seat.

The students mumbled, whispered each other. Sera clenched her fist. If look could kill, Yura will be dead on the groud right now. Sera didn’t want to cause any trouble with her. She grabbed her hands from her hair roughly.

“Don’t ing touch me,” Sera spatted at her.

“WHAT? How dare-“ Yura tried to yanked her hair again.

 

 

“Don’t you hear what she said? Don’t ing touch her,”

 

 

Yura jolted at the voice. “Myungsoo oppa,”

Sera stared at Myungsoo and his friends behind. When Myungsoo looked back at her, she immediately avoided his gaze.

“Oppa, that is trying to hurt me,” Sera faked tears.

"Who do you think you are to call me with my real name?" Myungsoo said in cold tone.

Myungsoo didn’t show  any reaction.  He pushed everyone aside as he made her way to Sera, the girl who’ve been avoiding him. Myungsoo checked on her, check if she is fine or no.

 

“Do you think I’m blind? I know you hurted her.” Myungsoo touched Sera’s hair. The girls squealed.

'OMG! Look at them!'

'I know she is trying to steal L oppa!'

'Did you see when Myungsoo oppa toucher her hair?!'

 

“Is it hurts?” he whispered but Sera still can hear it.

Myungsoo lifted his gaze to Yura. “Don’t lay your dirty fingers on her, unless you want me to drop out you from this school.” He threatene her.

“And it’s not just for her, it’s for all of you. If you touch her, don’t even think to continue your ing low life.” He threatened the whole class –or maybe the whole school.

 

No one dare to speak any single word. Sera grew tired with this situation. She grabbed her bag and dashed out from class. ‘ this school. I’m going to skip for today.’

Everyone stared at her and whispered. Myungsoo stood there. ‘What the hell is she doing?’. Without thinking, he dashed out from class too, followed her.

“Kim Myungsoo, where are you going?!” Sungyeol shouted.

“I’m gonna skip,” Myungsoo replied as he walked away.

Infinite tried to catch him but Sunggyu blocked them.

“Hyung! Why?” Woohyun groaned.

Sunggyu smirked. “Let him with his lover.” He turned his face to Myungsoo who already walked away. Then, he turned back to his dongsaengs.

“Now comeback to your seat you bunch of lazy .” he shouted to everyone there.

 


 

Sera jumped over the back fence. She didn’t bother to look behind, didn’t care if any teacher catch her ran away. She walked away from Hanwoo with her bag in her right shoulder.

 

“Jang Sera,”

She stopped but didn’t bother to look who is that. She knew who owns that voice.

Myungsoo followed her. His smirk appeared on his lips. In seconds, he stood beside her. Sera looked at him coldly.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“Following you,” he answered shortly.

Sera rolled her eyes. “I don’t need you,”

His smirk grew wider. “Who says you need me?”

Sera walked away from him. ‘Can someone kill him for me?’

 

Myungsoo grabbed her wrist. “Where are you going?”

Sera tried to let go his grip. “Why do you care so much?” she hissed.

Myungsoo bent down, his face just centimeters away from her. She can feel his breath on her cheek.

“Because I want to, little girl.”

They stayed like that for a while until Sera pushed him. She continued her walk, plugged her headset and tried to leave him behind.

“It’s okay if you hesitated to tell me. I’m going to follow you anyway,” he said.

Sera focused on her walk. “I can scream so people can get you down as a stalker,” she muttered.

Myungsoo tilted his head. He chuckled. “You know, Jang Sera? They can not arrest me. They can’t, and they won’t.”

 

Myungsoo felt his victory when she looked at him. In amused expression.

“Do you know who I am, Jang Sera?” he asked her.

Sera curled her fist. “No, and I don’t care who you are.” She said without fear. Myungsoo taken back a bit.

“You’re just another rich bastard, Kim Myungsoo.” His body shivered when he heard his name flew from her pinky mouth.

“You’re just another kid who like to waste their parents money on nothing. People like you doesn’t how hard life is because you can get everythig you want.” She tried so hard to not punch his face.

Sera leaved him. She walked faster, but didn’t faster enough for him to catch her again.

“Why?” Myungsoo whispered.

Sera stared at him. Amused by his question. ‘Why?’

“What makes you think like that?” he asked her.

“Isn’t that what-“ Myungsoo cutted her words.

“What if I can prove to you I’m not like that?” he asked again. Sera stayed silent.

“What if I can prove you I’m not another rich bastard? Another kid who like to waste their parents money on nothing?” he buried her with his question.

Sera bit her inner cheek. She didn’t make any reaction or any single noise. ‘What does he mean?’

Myungsoo sighed at her silent. “I don’t care what do you think about me.” He said in cold tone. “Do you remember your punishment, Jang Sera?”

He smirked when her body tensed. “I think I need to give you one more because your naughty attitude.”

Sera shoved him. “I’m not your slave,”

“I don’t say you’re my slave, aren’t I?” his smirk grew wider. “Just let me follow you today, isn’t that easy?”

Sera looked at him in disbelieve. ‘This boy seriously want a high five on his face.’ “No.” She said as final.

He can’t let go of her easily.

 

“I saw you with some man few days ago, you went out from his black car. He even told you to study well.”

 

Her body shivered as she heard his words. ‘, don’t say he saw it.’

“I saw everything, Sera.” Myungsoo said behind her. “How he told you to study well, when you didn’t even to bother him but he keep smiling to you. Who is he?”

Sera felt herself boiled inside. She wanted to break something, especially his beautifull face.

 

“Well, if you don’t want to tell me, I will search it by my self.” Somehow you will think he is serous with his words but, he said just to make Sera give up.

“You know what I can do right? I will do anything to get any information about her. Oh, what will the kids think if they know the has a......boyfriend?”

 

Sera became rigid. ‘No, I can’t let that happen. They can’t know anything about me and Hyunseung.’ She turned around and greeted by his victory smirk.

“You don’t want to let that happen right?” he walked towards her.

“What do you want?” she spatted.

He chuckled loudly. “I want to be with you, anywhere, today. If you let me, I'm not gonna do anything about your business with him. Easy right?”

Sera sighed mentally. “Fine.” He hide his smile. “But don’t cause any problem, jerk. I’m not your babysitter.”

Myungsoo chuckled once more. “Who says you’re my baby sitter?”

 

 


 

Don't forget to comment ad subscribe guys!^^