He Know

Cover Girl

 

 

“Sera,” Hyunseung called her before she entered her apartment.

She turned at him, still deciding she should thank him or not. “I will go to Japan for 5 days. Will you be ok?” he asked.

Sera was thinking for a while. 'Japan?'. An idea stormed to her brain. But she was hesitated to do it. When Hyunseung sense she won't reply him, he gave her a small smile then went back to the parking lot.

She can heard Hyunseung walked away behind her back. ‘Should I go with him?’ she thought in front of her door. She sighed before turned her back, stared at Hyunseung's bacl for a while.

“Wait, Hyunseung,” she called him.

He stopped and turned at her. Surprised. “Yes?”

He can’t believe when he saw Sera was walking to him. She took a deep breath before she talked. “Can I go with you? Yeah you know, to Japan?” she looks hesitated to meet his eyes.

He was at dazed for a while. Sera never want to take anything he gave, but now she asked him to bring with her? Of course he can’t say no. He has been waiting for this time.

Hyunseung can’t hide his smile. “I will pick you up on Monday. 7 AM.”

Sera nodded and went back to her apartment. Even she knew he go to Japan to finish his drug business. This time, she needs her own free time more than the hate she have with him and his job. She wanted to runaway from school stuff. No, more like she doesn’t want to see Myungsoo for a while. She bet he will shower her a lot of question.

She just didn’t have any guts to meet him.

 

 

 

“Oh L! You’re here!”

Sungyeol waved at him when he arrived at their mansion. It’s Friday today, he decided to sleep over here.

The other guys continued their eating after he took a slice of pizza. He can feel all eyes are on him, well ofcourse he knew the reason.

“How was it?” Woohyun was the first to ask.

Myungsoo didn’t budge and continue eating. “Look at him, he’s full of himself after he stucked in the same room as her.” Sungyeol elbowed him on the stomach, clearly teasing him about today.

“Hyung, there’s nothing special about stucked in detention with Sera nuna.” Sungjong growled.

“You, maknae,” Sungyeol pointed at him. “You don’t know how many guys would kill to be in this guy shoes.”

“For sake she is popular because her bad image guys,” Hoya started the conversation as well.

Woohyun chuckled. “She is hot and badass. Well-“

 

“She is not as bad as she seems.”

 

The 6 boys looked at him in disbelief. ‘What did he just said?’

“You don’t even know her well, so shut up.” Myungsoo said in annoyance.

“So you claimed yourself you know Jang Sera well?” Woohyun tried to . “Oh god is there something happened today? Yah Kim Myungsoo, I don’t know you like that kind of girl.”

Sungyeol joined him. “Guys, our Myungsoo here finally will ended his single status with the badass girl Jang Sera, who happened to be his own seatmate. How romantic,”

“He even defending her! Our Kim Myungsoo is in love!” Woohyun couldn’t keep his mouth shut until Myungsoo put one big slice pizza to his mouth.

“Really guys, stop talking about how bad she is.” Myungsoo said. All of them just shrugged at his words.

“Oh by the way,” he said. “Well, do you guys sure she’s living alone?” he asked.

“You said we have to stop talking about her,” Sungyeol replied monotonely. Myungsoo rolled his eye at him. “Just answer,”

“A lot of people said she’s living alone.” Sunggyu finally answered. “Why did you asked?”

 

This time, Myungsoo was the one who shrugged at them. He finished his food and immediately went to his room upstairs. “Yah L! You owed me for today!” Hoya shouted before he entered his room.  He opened his laptop as he wondered who the hell deleted their project. It can’t be one of the guys, he knew they won’t betray his trust. So who?

Sera’s words hit him.

 

“It’s your fans who deleted the file jerk so you’re the one who going to tell him.”

 

His fans? Which one?

 

 

“Hey Kim Myungsoo! You got a package here!” Woohyun shouted. He knocked his door loudly.

“What?” he asked in hurry. “Wow slow down man. Here, you got it from your fans. Kim Yura you  know. Dude you’re so lucky, she is pretty.” Woohyun gave her the chocolate box.

 

His words made him realized something. He looked at Woohyun before he looked down at the chocolate box. “You can have it. Do whatever you want with it.” Then he closed the door.

‘One of my fans. It’s Kim Yura isn’t it? She saw me chasing Sera this morning.’ He thought. ‘I can tell it’s her for sure. How can I didn’t notice this from the beginning?’

He rubbed his eyes as he laying on his bed. Then he remember his conversation with Jaejoong today. “Jang Sera is fragile, believe me.”

 

“Don’t hurt her. Life had been so cruel to her.”

 

His words keep replaying on his head. He also remember how Hyunseung stared at him so cold when he talked to Sera. Is he acting like a protective big brother? ‘But he didn’t even talk at the principal office. No one know him too.’

‘But I know he’s her brother. Half brother to be exact.’ He thought. ‘Seriously, I’ve heard his name before.’

He opened his eyes when he remember something. He grabbed his laptop and typed immediately. Myungsoo searched through the history for their project material. When he found it, he found himself in dazed as he read the article. He keep convincing himself that he thought of the wrong person.

 

“Jang Hyunseung.......... the drug dealer?” he asked in disbelief. He zoomed in the picture. It was Hyunseung’s picture with black hair. The eyes, he knew that was him. The cold yet sad eyes of Hyunseung.

 

“Jang Sera, who are you seriously?” he mumbled as he keep reading what’s written on the page.

 

 


 

 

Hello!

Missed me anyone? Haha jk

Btw omg I can't stop listening to Good Luck>< Hyunseung and Junhyun are so handsome T_T