With Oppa

Cover Girl

 

 

It’s her fourth day here and she didn’t do anything but laying on her bed doing nothing or smoking. To be honest, she wants to travel around but she knew she can’t speak any Japanese and only understand a little english. She spent most of time roaming around the hotel but still, the boredom started to killing her. She wanted to ask Hyunseung to bring her out since he can speak the language but he seems busy. Even she didn’t get any calls or messages from him.

Then her phone buzzed and Hyunseung’s name showed on the screen. She turned off her cigarette and answered the call.

“Hey Sera, come downstairs okay? I’ll wait for you in 10 minutes.” He said cheerfully.

“Where are we going?” she asked. “I’ll tell you later. See you soon!”

She stared at her phone for a while before she grabbed the towel and rushed into the bathroom. Finally she will breath the air out there after 4 days she stucked in her room. She needs someone to talk to, too bad Dongwoon can’t be with her because he must finished the deal with Hyunseung as well.

But today, she’s sure she will have fun with him after a long time.

 

 

Hyunseung patiently waiting for her in front of the street. He’s walking back and forth, once a while looking at his watch. Finally, after the tiresome days, he can get any rest and he decided to do it with Sera. He had promised to her to bring her around, he didn’t mind if she’s angry with him because it took him too long to fulfill his promise. He thought he would finish the deal in 2 days but since there is another task from his boss, he didn’t have choice but do it right away so he can finish it quickly.

He saw Sera in her shorts and blue shirt, walking towards him while she did her hair. She looked so thin – he knew she still has her bad eating habit. But she also looked a lot happier as she gave him a small smile which she barely give him before. He wondered why.

 

“I thought you won’t come.” He said. Sera rolled her eyes. “You promised to bring me around.”

He nodded as they walked to the nearest station. “So where are we going?” she asked him.

Hyunseung smiled as he answered, “You know Disneyland right?”. She nodded right away, “so we’re going there?”

“Yup,” he said. “You once said you wanted to meet Mickey when you were little,”

Sera stared at him in disbelief. ‘He’s still remember.’ She mentally smiled at the thought of 9 years old Jang Sera begged her brother to bring her to meet her favourite cartoon back then. Time sure flies so fast.

They spent their time in the train quietly as no one speaks. She focused her eyes on her phone, looking at nothing but her old messages. His name filled her inbox and she knew she was happy about it.

At the other hand, Hyunseung saw what his sister has been staring to. He read the name as Kim Myungsoo – and of course he knew who he is. Dongwoon once said about that boy and his relationship with Sera. He should be happy that Sera finally has a friend but he found himself feels insecure about that.

‘Maybe she was talking to him when we were at the airport back then,’ he thought as he remember her laughing while talking on the phone. He thank Kim Myungsoo then for making her sister smile but he’s still not sure about one thing.

‘Maybe Sera likes him.’ Hyunseung thought as he keep staring at her.

 

 

They arrived around 20 minutes later. Hyunseung stretched his body and followed Sera to outside. Meanwhile, she observed her surrounding. Deep inside her, she still can’t believe she can be here – she feels like she’s back to her 9 years old girl. But she immediately snap of it when she realized Hyunseung has been staring at her.

“Don’t go too far from me. I don’t want you to get lost here.” He said. “I will buy the ticket there. Wait for me near the front gate okay?”

She nodded immediately as they walked seperately. She stared at her surrounding, but her eyes immediately fell on a family near here. There was a little girl who crying while a boy tried to comfort her – possibly her brother. Then  their parents came right after Hyunseung finished purchased their ticket. The father immediately hold his daughter, make her started to feel jealous.

Hyunseung realized immediately at how she’ve been looking at them.  Suddenly he feel guilty while he also been staring at the family. Sera still didn’t realize he was behind her already, her eyes still focused to the family who started to enter the place. She keep staring at the daughter who smiled happily on her dad shoulder. She can’t help but looking at someone she won’t ever be.

Hyunseung finally be able to cleared his throat, getting her attention back. Sera looked at him a bit surprised. ‘Since when he was here?’

“Let’s go!” he said cheerfully as he holds her hand. But her mind was still with the view back there. She feel her heart stomped when she saw how happy their was. It didn’t took loong fot Hyunseung to realized . He knew what she feel – envy.

But before he can say anything, Sera immediately changed her gaze and stared at him differently. She broke his holds and walked first, leaving him behind. Not for long because he immediately run to her and hugged his sister without a words.

 

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

 

‘I’m sorry.’

 

He didn’t care how weird people look at them. The thing he knew was she was hurt, and he must be the one who comfort her. “Don’t ever think you doesn’t have anyone in this world, Sera.” He said as he staring at her face directly.

“Because oppa will be always here besides you.”

 

 

She didn’t know how today would be this dramatic. She supposed to have fun with him, after long time – or never – she finally got a day to be with Hyunseung. When she came back to earth she immediately pushed him a bit. She threw her dead glare to people who’ve been staring at them like a drama.

“Let’s ride something.” She said as she pretending to stretch her body. When she wanted to walk first, he didn’t let her hand go.

“Wha-“

She can’t let out any sound when he kissed her top of head and slung his arm around her protectively. “Let’s ride that coaster.”

This time, she didn’t push him away. Without his knowing, Sera blushed at his act.

 

 

 

Hyunseung can’t stop smiling even when he waited for his food. Sera was queuing for their food since it’s lunch time. He stared at his phone since they arrived at the cafe. He was staring at the photo of him and Sera together. It was hard to ask her to take a picture with him even once. She was shy – he knew that for sure.

But finally he got it, a picture of them smiling to the camera. It’s like a treasure for him, with the cold relationship they has. She looked so beautiful as always for him.

 

“Cant believe to see you here, Jang Hyunseung.”

 

 He frozed when he heard someone said his name. It’s not only someone, he can sense how dangerous his voice when he said it.

“What the are you doing here?” he spat quietly.

The man in front of him chuckled evilly at him. His eyes looking at him sharply. “So that’s true huh? That you has a sister?”

He had to hold the pressure to not hit him right away. He keep stealing a glance to Sera who haven’t realize anything. He thank heaven because she keep looking at her phone. “She has nothing to do with this.”

“She’s pretty, isn’t she? What will Saeyong say if I bring her to him?” he said, mocking  him.

Hyunseung can’t handle his anger as he grabbed his collar and stared at him deeply. “Don’t you dare, Shin Jaehan.” He hissed.

The man named Jaehan laughed. “What makes you think I won’t? She would be a good toy for Saeyong.”

Hearing that, Hyunseung dragged him outside the cafe where not many people gathered. He immediately threw a punch on his face. He lost it when he said that bastard name.

 

“You, listen carefully. Leave her alone or I will be the one who put the bullet inside your brain.” He spat with so much anger. He saw some blood trickled from Jaehan’s mouth.

“She really is your sister then, judging from how you act when I said I will bring her to-“

Hyunseung punched him again, for the second time, harder. He didn’t care even if Jaehan began to lost his conscious. No one can’t say any bad things about his sister, especially this man in front of him.

“If you tell Saeyong about this, I will make sure you’re 6 feet below in second. Remember that.” He said before he threw his collar away. “She has nothing to do with your . That deal, it’s your loss. I had nothing to do with that anymore.”

“You jerk-“ Jaehan tried to kick him but Hyunseung immediately punched his stomach. His eyes screams how heartless he was.

He turned his back around, he has gone for too long, Sera will search him by now. He checked his appearance to make sure she won’t feel suspicious.

“Jang Hyunseung,” he heard Jaehan called him. “Just wait. I will make sure you regret this for the rest of your life because your own greed. That deal supposed to be mine!”

Hyunseung smirked at him. “Next time, use your brain if you want to get another deal.” He said as he walked away, leaving Jaehan in pain.

 

 


 

 

“Where were you?” Sera asked immediately when he saw him entered the cafe. She has been waiting for him for 10 minutes.

“I went to the toilet for a while.” He said shortly and gave her a small smile.

She hardly believe it when she saw how sweaty he was. It was like he was running from something. But she threw that thought far away when Hyunseung gave her a smile.

They ate the food quietly until her phone buzzing. She mentally smirked when she saw ‘Kim Myungsoo’ on the screen. She knew Hyunseung has been staring at her phone and his eyes begging for an explanation from her. He must be wondering why Myungsoo called her at the time like this, same as her. She excused herself as she walking towards the front door.

 

“What?” she asked, pretending to be annoyed.

She can hear his beautiful laugh that never stop to amuse her. “I finally can call you. God you better thank  me because this is so expensive.”

She smirked. “No one ask you to call me.”

“You’re welcome. Yah appreciate people more will you.” He groaned.

“I dont think I have to appreciate you, Kim Myungsoo.”

Hearing that name came from makes him a bit jealous with the boy. Seriously, what’s his relationship with her? Are they dating? Nope, she’s not the type who can trust a person easilly. Then what are they? A lot of questions running in his head.

“When will you back?” Myungsoo asked.

“None-“

“I miss you okay. So you better comeback faster or I will glue your chair so you can’t get anywhere.”

 

 

“I miss you okay. So you better comeback faster or I will glue your chair so you can’t get anywhere.”

Myungsoo looked around his surrounding, checking if there was someone eavesdropping the conversation. He’s still in the middle of class so he have to stay alert if the teacher see him. Also he have to be careful so no one knows about this call. Seriously, saying he missing her made him put his pride below her. He decided to call her but look what he got, he shouldn’t expect more from her. But hearing her voice – even when she being harsh on him – was still make him happy.

He heard chuckled him – this time, his heart fluttered. “That’s okay because I can remove my skirt when I found out about your stupid trap.”

His eyes widened at her answer. “Yah are you seriously will do that?”

He can heard her smirk from there. “Why not?”

The thought of her underwear being showed to everyone in the class begin to fulfill his mind. Great, he sounds like a ert now. Blame Jang Sera for making him feels like flying like this.

“Don’t tell me you’re imagining me with my underwear you brat.” He back to earth when he heard her voice on the line.

Myungsoo laughed. “Well, it’s your fault.”

“Holy you ert. I’m hanging up.” She cursed.

“WAIT!” he screamed a little. He bet she would be more annoyed after hearing his scream.

“You almost make me deaf, ert. So you-“

He gulped before he said, “Comeback safely Sera. I’m not lying when I said I miss you.”

 

 

Her hand trembled when he called her,  then this time, this boy made her wanted to cry in joy. He misses her? She couldn’t expect that its coming from his mouth. There was a quiet second where none of them say a thing. She can’t help but formed a smile on her thin lips – hoping he was here to see her.

“Sera I-“

She cut his word first. “Don’t worry, I will.”

She looked around and her eyes stared at Hyunsueng who’ve been watching her from their table. He looked like he had so many question – she expected that. There was another silent again on the line until Myungsoo cleared his throat.

“I’m waiting.” Then he hung up the call.

She stared at her phone and looked a bit surprised when she realize he called her for 2 minutes and 25 seconds. It’s the longest phonecall she ever had in her life. Then she walked back to Hyunseung – who’ve still staring at her. But his stare changed into a small smile when she continued to eat her food.

“I see you had a good call.” He said.

 

 

Sera smiled at him. She can’t lie, that was the best 2 minutes and 25 seconds in her life.