Girlfriend? Part 1

Cover Girl

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me go you jerk!” she yelled at him with high note that could make him deaf.

 

 

 

 

 

She puched his hand several times – and its hurts so bad. But Myungsoo didn’t care. He dragged her along the way to the crowd. Sera in other hand, didn’t know what’s his plan but her feeling told her that wasn’t good.

 

“Do you want me to punch you? Let. Me. Go.” She said again in low scared tone.

 

 

Myungsoo turned around and found her dark gaze into his. He got excited with her, again. As she keep punching him that makes him tired, he grabbed both her hands and locked it with his left hand.

 

 

“Just keep quiet, Jang Sera,” he threatened her.

 

 

Sera frowned. Since when someone can threatened her like this? She should fight back. But this time, she immediately closed due the pain he gave at her wrist. Unconsiously, she gulped slowly and nodded.

 

 

Myungsoo smirked. “Good girl. Now, let see your destiny,” he showed his smirk once again before dragged her again, to the center of the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Have you seen L hyung?” Sungjong asked curiously.

 

 

 

 

Infinite was at the field – with their bunch of fans. They didn’t realize their visual was gone until the maknae spoke up.

 

 

“No. Where is that ?” Sungyeol groaned a bit. Woohyun just rolled his eyes. “Where else? I bet he is with his hot seatmate right now.”

 

“What this boy do again this time?” the leader asked. His eyes became smaller as he searched Myungsoo among the student.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo seems didn’t really care. “Let him be.” Dongwoo said. Sunggyu glared at him. “Come on. He is our brother too. We need to find him before he cause a problem.”

 

 

 

 

“LET ME GO!”

 

 

 

 

A girl voice broke their mind. Not just them, but the whole school. Their eyes widened as they saw who it was. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo dragged her to the field where the students mostly gather. Kim Myungsoo dragged Jang Sera without any hesitation. And the dead glare on both of their face shut their mouth immediately.

 

 

‘Oh god. I know I’m not a good girl. But please save me from this now,’ Sera prayed. ‘I will kill him after he is done with this .’ She cursed.

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat to catch the attention. Sera tilted her gaze to him while he found that it was amusing. He gave his last smirk before he hold her hand tightly, made her jolt in shock.

 

 

“So everyone listen! From today and forward, Jang Sera will not single anymore.” His statement mad everyone gasped in shock. Sera didn’t know what exactly going on after he said it. She wanted to choke him but she couldn’t. She wanted to know how far his game will be.

 

“She is taken with me. So you es and , if you dare to lay your dirty germs on her, I will kill you right in front of your mother. Understand?” he continued. The students stayed quiet after he finished his statement. Some of them were whispering how he can said such a thing, some girls were crying because their so called oppa is taken, while some boys glanced at Myungsoo with some hatred. They envied him because he can get Jang Sera easilly.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa! How can you be like this?!” one of his fangirl screamed.

“Yes! Is she threteaned you?” the other one who cry joined her friend.

“Yah Jang Sera! Are you trying to get inside his pants? You pathetic !”

 

 

 

Sera has been quiet for a while. Now she fully back to the earth and heard that curse come over her. She wanted to spat in from of their face and punch them until they beg for her forgiveness.

 

But, Sera choosed to turned her back and leaved the field as fast as she could. She wanted to avoid her seatmate so bad or she can’t hold the urge to hang his head on the wall. ‘Cocky bastard.’

 

Myungsoo smirked and stared proudly at the chaos he caused. He knew Sera would act like this. She remind him of himself so much. Then he lifted his gaze to Infinite who stared at him with their wide eyes. He chuckled a bit before he gave the a saluted and leave those pathethic who screamed for him. ‘Brat girl.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What just happened?” Woohyun whispered.

Sunggyu facepalmed himself. “That brat I know he will cause such a trouble.” He stared at his dongsaeng who remain silent.

“Hyung, what you should do something. You’re the oldest afterall.” Hoya said while mocking at him. “You know that jerk named Kim Myungsoo won’t stop this game until he won.”

Sungyeol groaned,”Let him be. I know this will happen soon.” Dongwoo nodded. “He is still full of himself like usual,”

 

 

“Oppa! How could you guys let Myungsoo oppa said that?” a girl with her thick make up said at them.

“Woohyun oppa! Since Myungsoo oppa is taken, I will chase after you!” the other screamed.

“Sungyeol oppa! You shouldn’t let that stole him from us!” the one who wear red lipstick came to Sungyeol as he just looked at her with disgust.

 

Sunggyu can’t hold it anymore. He shoved the girls aside and screamed at the top of his lung.

 

 

“KIM MYUNGSOO YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD COME BACK HERE!”