Pair

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENPy9gPBLOA

 


 

Infinite met up at the canteen. For them, 3 hours in the class was hell. They can’t do anything but get a lot of teased glance from the girls. Even when they went out from the class, the girls still followed them.

                “I feel like I’m a hallyu star, you know. Being chased around by girls, haha,” said Woohyun.

                “Geez, Namwhore calm down your hormones,” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

                “Seems like Kim Myungsoo had a bad day in new class,” Sungyeol nudged at Myungsoo, hand. “Tell me about that hot chick,”

                “Yeah! Tell us about that S-Line girl beside you! Is she y?” Woohyun getting excited.

                Myungsoo stared coldly at his friends. ‘What hot chick? She’s just one of an arrogant girl I’ve ever meet’ L thought.

                “Hyung! Let’s go get our food. I’m hugry,” The maknae Sungjong begin to groaned. Even they’re in the same age, Sungjong still the youngest among them. (A/N: Just pretend all of the are in the same age ^^;)

                “When will you stop eat Lee Sungjong?,” Dongwoo asked.” Kim Myungsoo you need to tell us about your new seatmate, dude”

                Myungsoo didn’t bother his friends question. He walked faster than his friends. 

                “Oppa, do you want to eat with us?” someone asked him from the back. Not just him, she asked his friends too.

                L didn’t bother her and continue to walk, but that pink haired girl blocked his way. “Oppa, I asked you a question,”

                Myungsoo looked at that girl. His patience has limit too. He trying hard to hold his temper with the girl in front of girl. “No,” he continued to walk.

                “Sorry girls, we want our time,” Sunggyu trying to follow Myungsoo’s step.

                “I’m sorry ladies, oppa needs to go,” Woohyun sends his wink to the girls behind him.

                The other member followed Myungsoo to the canteen. They walked passed the girls and smiling to them.

 


 

                “Yah! You don’t need to be rude towards them!” Woohyun said after they sit at the canteen.

                “Nam Woohyun, calm down for god sake,” Sunggyu feel tired with his dongsaeng.

                Myungsoo just keep eating his food, doesn’t care about his friend words. He keep eating sliently, even his friends are talking about thing.

                “Ya! Don’t you have eyes?”

                Infinite turned around to see what happen. They saw the pink haired girl who asked them to eat together screamed at the other girl.

                “Hey, isn’t that your seatmate?” Hoya asked to Myungsoo.

                Myungsoo looked up and see his seatmate standing in front of the pink haired girl. Sera just stood there, not makin any reaction. As usually her eyes are empty. She trying to walk away from the queenkas. But the pink haired girl hold her wrist.

                “Wow, you don’t have eyes and also deaf? like you doesn’t deserve a life,” She spat at Sera. But she just standing still. She can feel the whole canteen staring at them.

                “Don’t you hear me? I’m talking to you!,” feel like Sera doesn’t pay attention to her, she tried to slap her. But before her hand reach Sera’s face, Sera hold her wrist tightly.

                “Kim Yura, I just know you have a mouth. And, poor you, your mouth can't say something good, like your face. How many money you spend to your plastic face?” Sera replied. Her face didn’t show any emotion. Plain.

                “Ya, let me go you ,” Yura tried to run away, but Sera hold her wrist more thightly.

                “? Are you describing yourself? What a good word,” Sera said. “Don’t even show your plastic face in front of me again,” she let go of her wrist.

                “Let’s go! That is crazy,” Yura left with her queenkas gang.

                Sera walk away from the canteen, leave the people behind whispering at her. She walked like nothing happen.

                “Dude, that was awesome...” Woohyun still staring at her back.

                “That girl has some sense too. She’s interesting isn’t she,” Dongwoo joined Woohyun, staring at her back.

                Myungsoo chuckled silently. ‘Jang Sera, you’re so unpredictable huh,’ he said under his breath. He hide his smirk and continue eating.

               


 

                Sera entered her class. She glance at Yura’s desk. ‘Thanks god, she isn’t here yet. I don’t want to see her face right now.’ Sera sit on her chair as the whole class starting to gosipping about her and Yura.

                ‘You know, she beat Yura and her gang!’

                ‘How dare she hold Yura’s hand like that?!’

                ‘Isn’t she hot when she get angry like that?’

                Sera plugged her earphone and plays some music. She has one new message. Lazily, she read it.

‘Sera, have you eat your lunch? Don’t skip your lunch anymore. I don’t want you to get sick^^.

From: Hyunseung’

                Sera didn’t reply his message. She closed the inbox and started to play the music.

                “Isn’t that rude? Not replying someone’s message?” someone talked behind her back.

                Sera turned around to see the person who talked to her. ‘What the this boy doing here? Isn’t he with his friends?’

 

                “My friends are still eating if you’re curious,”  Myungsoo replied as if he can read her mind.

Sera just looked at him. Then she turned around, facing the window and  turned up the music volume. She tried to ignore him.

                “Don’t tell me you’re deaf like that girl said,” Myungsoo pull out his chair and sit. “You have mouth don’t you”

                Sera still keep quiet, didn’t make any reaction. Her attitude makes Myungsoo feels like talked with a dead body.  Holding his temper, Myungsoo grabbed her wrist, made her to face him.

                “I’m talking to you, litlle girl. And did your parents teach you about politeness? I don’t think they did, huh,” Myungoo hissed in front of her face.

                Sera feel annoyed with his word. “What my parents taught me isn’t one of your business,” she stared at him on the eyes.  “Now, let go of my wrist,”

                Myungsoo got her glance. Her gaze was cold, maybe colder than him. But he feel there are a lot of stories on her eyes.

                They can hear the students murmured about them. Myungsoo can hear the teacher’s coming. He let go of her wrist, letting her go back to her business.

                “Good evening students!,” the teacher greeted. “Wow, so we have a lot of new handsome students today,” he smiled at the class. He tore his gaze at Infinite. Then opened his book. “For this semester material, I want you to work in pairs,” he said.

                The class begin to groaned. “Can we pick by our self?” one of the students asked.

                “No, your seatmate will be your pair,” he replied. “I don’t want to hear any excuse. The theme is about  teenager and drugs. You sure know a lot of this,”

                “WHAT? So that means L oppa will be with that ?!” Yura roared. “Seonsaengnim! I will be L oppa’s partner!”

                “No! Seonsaengnin! Choose me! I want to be his partner too,” Gyuri raised her hand

                “Me too!” the girls started to roared at each other. “Girls! Calm down or I will give you 0 for this pair work!” the teacher messaged his temple slowly.

                The girls sealed their mouth. “So, don’t forget about the theme. Remember, the theme is about Teenager and Drugs,” he said.

                Sera looked at him. ‘Drugs? What? I hate this topic,’ she muttered under her breath. She really hate it. Drugs will remind her of him. “Looks like we need to work together, seatmate,” Myungsoo tried to hide his smirk.

                “Do it by yourself,” she said slowly but he can hear what she said. Myungsoo turned his face, looking at her. “What?” not believing what she said.

                “Do it by yourself,” she replied her words. She still stared in front of the class with no emotion. “Are you deaf? Its a partner work! You-“ Myungsoo words got cutted by the teacher.

“Young boy, if you want to talk to your friends, do it outside. Now open your book,” said the teacher pointed at him. Myungsoo just nodded.  He took a glance at Sera, he found her still in her world. Didn’t pay any reaction to the teacher. Myungsoo found himself tried to sleep, tried to ignore the boring class.

 


 

“Allright! Don’t forget the partner work everyone! Give it to me next month. Don’t be late. Now you can go home. Have a nice day!,” the class dismissed as the teacher went out of the class. Sera closed her bag and put over on her right shoulder. She walked out but she feel someone grabbed her wrist.

                “What the hell? What do you want?” she said to her seatmate. “Yah, we need to make our assignment,” he replied. Sera rolled her eyes. “Let go of me,” she said coldly. Myungsoo hesitated to let go of her hand. “No, why you’re so stubborn huh?” he asked her. Sera keep his poker face, this boy in front of her really wasted her time. “Are you deaf? I said  do it by yourself. I don’t give a damn about that. Now let go of my wrist and you can go back to your group,” she said in the low tone.

                Myungsoo just stared at her. “And don’t you have ear? Its partner work, I need to work with my partner. And-“ she cutted his word. “I don’t want to be your partner. Go do it with someone else,” she forced to let go of her wrist from his hand by pinched hard his hand. A yelped went out from Myungsoo’s mouth as she walked away from him. ‘That ! How dare she pinched my hand?!’

 


 

Sera walked out from Hanwoo, ignored the dirty gaze from the people. She walked normally like there’s nothing happen.

                “Sera-ya,” someone called her from the back. She knew this voice but she didn’t bother to turn aroud and continue to walk. “Sera-ya,” that voice continued calling her but she keep on walked away. The person who’ve been called her name grabbed her shoulder. “Jang Sera!”

                Sera saw the face she doesn’t want to look in her life. She tried to avoid his gaze by looking at the street. But that man cupped her chin slowly. “Sera-ya, look at me,” Hyunseung looked at her sweetly. “How’s your day?”

                Sera slapped his hand. “None of your business,” she walked past him. But Hyunseung refused to let go of her. “Is that how you talked to your brother? Why does you hate me so much?” he asked. Sera turned around to meet his eyes. “You are not my brother,” she pressed her lips to a thin line. Hyunseung didn’t make any reaction and he let go his sister as he looked at her back. “You’re not my ing brother Hyunseung,” she said as she walked away from him.

                This time, Hyunseung just stood there with his heartbroken.