We Don't Know

Cover Girl

 

 

She lit her cigarette right after she arrived at her hotel. Sunggyu’s words ringing in her head, getting on her nerves. Isn’t he supposed to hate her? Why he asked her about him? Is that means he trusted her? She ruffled her hair, those thoughts keep coming from nowhere.

She looked at his last message, slightly disappointed because she can’t reply. Now she regret it why she didn’t talk more with Sunggyu. Sera turned off her cigarette as she heard a knock from her door. When she opened it, she found Dongwoon behind the door. She stared at him, confused.

 

“Hey Sera, may I come?” he asked with a smile. She nodded and opened the door for him.

“Hyunseung hyung asked me to look after you. Here, I bought you some dinner.” He placed the paperbag on her bed.

“I’m not hungry.” She mumbled.

Dongwoon faked a cry. “That’s too bad because you have to eat it or Hyung will be the one who feed you.”

She cringed a bit. She still remember how Hyunseung used to feed her when she was a little. It’s not a bad thing but she knew Hyunseung won’t take any excuse about her food, especially with her bad eating habit.

Dongwoon opened the paper bag and gave her the food. “Try it, it’s called Okonomiyaki*. It won’t kill you.”

She chuckled a little at him as she took the okonomiyaki and eat it. Dongwoon eat his food beside her. He opened a can of beer for him and a can of milk for her.

“Why did you brought a milk?” she asked. He smiled. “For you of course.”

She smirked. “I want beer, not milk.”

“Wow, take it easy lady. You’re still 18, act like one.” Dongwoon . And he knew he succeeded when he saw her rolling her eyes.

“I do act like one.” She hissed. When she tried to grab his beer, he immediately drink it.

“What the-“ she half shouted.

Dongwoon gulped down until there’s nothing in the can. “No no no my little Sera baby. Oppa won’t let you drink beer for now. Eat more, you’re so skinny.”

She sighed at him. “Don’t act like Hyunseung, it doesn’t suit you.”

“And you’re not my oppa, Dongwoon. Shut up.”

 

 

He’s laughing as he slung his arm around her neck. “That’s too bad then since I’m growing up with you and him so that’s also make me your oppa.”

She stared at him in disbelief. “Whatever.”

He knew he pissed her off when she immediately finished her food and threw the bag into the bin. Sera gulped the milk in one shot – it doesn’t take long until the milk can joined the paper bag into the bin.

“Hey Sera,” Dongwoon called her. But she refused to answer him, she’s still waiting for his message.

 

Dongwoon studied her move. She surprised him, a lot. He didn’t know Jang Sera likes to see her phone every second when he knew she isn’t a gadget freak. He can bet his life that Sera is waiting for someone’s call.

“I see you got your self a boy. Congratulation Sera baby!” Dongwoon blurted.

Sera immediately realized that she wasn’t alone in the room. Dongwoon laid on her bed, wiggling his eyebrows. She knew he was teasing her – and he did it very well.

“You look like a ert now.” She smirked when he rounded his eyes.

“So, is that true?” Dongwoon got up and walked towards her. “About what?” she asked.

Dongwoon threw a smirk at her. “That you’re dating the famous L?”

She turned her face when he said his nickname. Now she’s thinking why he choose that lame one letter when she likes his real name better. He must be so popular until Dongwoon who doesn’t even know how to unlock his phone knew about his gossip.

He mentally laughed when he saw how she blushed then she tried to hide it as she looked at another side. “No.” She said.

He chuckled, he expected her answer would be this. But he knew Jang Sera since she’s still in diaper, he knew she tried to hide something.

 

“It’s ok to fall in love Sera.” He said softly.

Sera looked up at him, bewildered. If there’s one person except Jaejoong and Hyunseung who knew almost everything about her, it’s Dongwoon then. Among Beast member, he’s the closest one with her. She used to play with him if her brother went to school. He was like a brother for her.

“How does it feels? I mean, to fall in love?” she asked like a little kid.

“I don’t know. You try it.” He answered. “You have to try it by yourself Sera.”

She sighed. “Do you think it’s ok?”

She didn’t know how she can asked that question. She bet Dongwoon will make fun at her about this in the future.

 

But she never fall in love before. She grew up around boys but that doesn’t mean it’s easy for her to talk with boys in her school. Forget fall in love, in her 18 years of life, Jang Sera never had any friend beside Beast. She can’t trust people easilly and being alone means the less betrayed she get.

Dongwoon ruffled her hair as he smiled. He stared at her for a while, reading her expression. The red color on her face seems visible, anyone can tell it. She seems like an angel when she looked like this. Well, he knew if he tell her about it she will immeditaely punch him on the face.

But among that, he’s sure Jang Sera is falling in love. She make it very obvious for him to see.

 

“If your heart choose him, then it’s ok.”

 

 


 

 

“You know that I met Jang Sera here in Tokyo.”

Myungsoo got up immediately. Just a few second ago he cursed at Sunggyu for calling him in the middle of the night. It’s 2 AM in the morning for sake, what kind of people can make a phone call in time like this.

“You what?” he asked him in disbelief. Still not sure if he’s still in his dreamland nor reality.

“I met your girl here. I thought she told you already.” Sunggyu said.

Myungsoo smiled at the thought of her being his girl. They must be bickering a lot then since both of them are rock-headed.

“She’s not so she don’t tell me anything.” he replied.

Sunggyu laughed at his answer. “Don’t act like you don’t want her to be one when you both so obvious has crush on each other.”

Myungsoo groaned. Knowing him since he was still in diaper didn’t help. He almost can’t lie to Kim Sunggyu.

 

“And don’t tell me you’re not in love with her because I can bet my Ferrari it’s completely bull Kim Myungsoo.”

 

Myungsoo shut his mouth for a while. He just hit the right place, that’s explain  the pang on his heart. And hearing that Kim Sunggyu is betting his Ferrari on him, Myungsoo knew he’s deadly sure with his words.

“I was walking with her. I don’t know what you like about her since she seems didn’t acknowledge my existence beside her. She’s as cold as robot.” Sunggyu continued his story.

Myungsoo smirked. ‘She gave him the cold shoulder but she keep talking when she was with me.’

 

“But then we met this young couple near us. And you know what? I almost didn’t believe she’s Jang Sera when she stared at them with envy. Can you belive it if I say she looked like an innocent kid when she acted like that? She was like an open book for a while then when she realized I was there she immediately turned to her cold personality.”

 

Myungsoo stared at the wall blankly. What should he say about it? Keep acting like he don’t want her when the first thing he wanted to do in the morning is embracing her petite body? Nah, Kim Sunggyu won’t buy his lies anymore.

“Yah, are you dead? Say something.” Sunggyu said after none of them say a thing. “International phonecall is expensive you so you better say something now.”

“Hyung,” he called him. “Do you think it’s okay? I mean, I never fall in love this badly before. She probably hates me, Hyung.”

Sunggyu sighed. His younger friend problem gave him slightly headache. If they both aren’t put their pride above anything, that would be easier for them to tell their feeling about each other. But his wish may be too good to be true when he knew Kim Myungsoo is really bad in confessing to the girl he likes.

And Jang Sera hates Kim Myungsoo? He must be joking at him right now. Judging from her expression, he can tell easilly that girl is madly wanting him more than just a seatmate.

 

“You’re not Kim Myungsoo for nothing. Tell her before it’s too late. I bet girl like her hates waiting.”

 

 


 

*Okonomiyaki: Japanese Pizza

Anyone who loves Leo's song with Lyn like me? Gosh he's so hot.