Oops

Cover Girl

 

 

 

Myungsoo groaned slightly as he rubbed his eyes. He tried to focus on the road, but his eyes just wanted to rest. He stayed all night to make the project. Talking about project, he chuckled lightly about it. He, for the first time in his existance, pay any attention to school project. Usually, he have a lot of girls to do it for him. But, for know he willingly to do it by himself since he knew his seatmate isn’t the type who ever give any damn to the world.

He parked his car near Hanwoo. As he went out from his car, he saw Sera entering the school with her usual poker face. He checked the time, the first lesson will begin in 40 minutes. He didn't know why he came early today, and he asked the same question to Sera too. He silently followed her, since he knew Sera won't realize him because she was too drowned in her own world.

 

 

Sera opened her class door roughly and found nothing. Of course, she came early in purpose. She wanted to be alone (well, she partically alone almost all the time). She even didnt have any breakfast this morning, simply because she was too lazy to do anything.

But her thought of being alone crashed when she saw Myungsoo entered the class after her. She cursed him under her breath. ‘Why the hell he came this early?’ she thought. Didn't want to look like she care about his presence, she immediately turned up the volume of her music and stared at the empty field outside.

 

Myungsoo bring out his laptop from his bag. He stole a glare at her, waiting for her reaction but she gave him nothing. Then he turned his laptop and groaned. He need something to make her react to his action.

“This project is so done,” he chuckled emptily. He mentally laughed when Sera stared at her in disbelief. Well she wont believe if he had done the project wont she.

“What?” he asked innocently. Sera still look at him in disbelief. But it changed when she knew he was mentally mocking at her. She looked at him, then his laptop, then back to him again.

“Oh for your information, Miss Jang, I have done the project we supposed to do together,” he stated firmly. His gaze never leave her once. “But probably you’re busy wandering around so I am the one who made it,”

 

Sera rolled her eyes. “I didn’t tell you to make all of it. And for your information too, Kim Myungsoo, I made almost half of it when you just drooling around.” She fought back.

He cringed at her statement. Hey, he made almost all of it too. This girl really need to learn how to appreciate other’s work.

“Did your parents tought you to appreciate the other?” he asked with confident. Sera dangerously looked at him. He can feel her stare darkened and her body when rigid. “Did I said something wrong, Sera-ssi?”

 

Sera was holding back her temper. She really wanted to slap him for blabbering such a nonsense. But she needs to hold it for her own good. She needs to do it if she want to prove herself for being able to move forward in life.

Myungsoo was taken a back when he saw some sorrow on her face. Sure, Jang Sera can be nominated as the most poker face people in this universe. But this morning, all he can see was the pain all over her face. He might be cold but he is not heartless. He felt guilty after he saw her expression.

 

“Y-yah, I-“ he tried to fix his words. He became more nervous when Sera looked at him casually. “You can tell the teacher ,” she said firmly.

“What do you mean?” he asked in confuse. She replied with a small chuckle. “Don't act innocent, it doesn't suit you.”

 

“Tell the teacher I didnt make the project. Tell the whole school that Jang Sera smoked. Tell them all, Kim Myungsoo-ssi. Aren’t you want to humiliate me?” she asked again, half shouted. His eyes widened, he didn’t expect such a statement like that.

“I appreciate what you have done for me. So get lost,” she talked with a lot of confident in her eyes. “You shouldn’t waste your time for this. Aren't you Kim Myungsoo, the one who can get everything easily?” she hissed before she stormed out from the class.

Myungsoo smiled bitterly at himself. Jang Sera is seriously an unreadable person. But knowing from her personality, he should have known that she wont back down easily, especially to a person like him.

 

He closed his laptop immediately and chase after her. Unfortunately, he bumped into someone. He mentally cursed when he saw who was that person.

“Oppa! Good morning!” Yura greeted him cheerfully. He shoved her hand from his waist away but she hugged him tighter. “Let go of me,” he jerked away. She pouted at him, made him cringe in disgust.

“Oppa, don’t you miss me? You didn’t reply all of my messages!” she practically shouted at him. He rolled his eyes and made his way out from her. But, she isn’t Kim Yura if she isn’t ing around.

“Myungsoo oppa, look at me!” she hold his wrist. Myungsoo felt annoyed. He faced her and looked at her in such a killer look. “Look,” he said.

“I don’t care about your messages. I don’t care about you. So let go of my hand before I force you,” he said, trying to hold back his temper. He need to calm down.

“But-“ she tried to speak. “Fine,” he cut her words and let her hand go from his roughly. He doesn’t want to hurt a woman but she was annoying and he didn’t have a lot of time. He immediately ran to the rooftop to search Sera.

“Oppa!” Yura winced in pain. She just got rejected by him. And in her dictionary, no one ever rejected Kim Yura.

She glanced around the class. Yura smirked when she saw Myungsoo’s laptop on his desk. She looked around, to make sure no one’s around. When she done convincing herself, she hurriedly go to Myungsoo’s desk and opened his laptop.

Her eyes glowed with excitement when she found Myungsoo didn’t protect his laptop with password. Yura smirked evilly for what she found out.

 

 

“Kim Myungsoo, how could you insulted me by chased that Jang Sera? You are mine, not her.” She cruelly mumbled. Of course she knew he chased after Sera since she saw her runnig to the upper floor. Yura wanted all his attention on her, not other people. And Jang Sera is on the top of her list.

 

 


 

I'm not good at giving tittle so here goes this chapter haha.

Last update before final exams! Gyah I'm going crazy TT