Talk With Jaejoong

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtoswbbWmv4


 

 

 

Sera inhaled her cigarette as she walked to her apartment. She looked at her hands then touched her cheek.  Bruised. She felt her dry blood on her cheek, so does on her hands.

 

‘ Kim Myungsoo.’ She thought. ‘ those 7 boys. Who the are they?’

 

She walked through the park where Myungsoo brought her today.  Not many people there, she barely see kids or anyone.

Someone grabbed her left wrist from her back. She let out a tiny scream then struggle to get away.

 

“Let me go you bastard!” she shouted.

 

Sera stopped her move when she saw the person who grabbed her wrist.

 

“Who did this to you?” Hyunseung asked coldly. He barely show this tone of him, especially to Sera.

“It’s not-“ Sera tried to say but Hyungseung cutted her words.

“It’s my bussiness! It’s my ing bussiness Jang Sera!” he snapped at her face.

Sera stayed silent. She tried to struggle again.

“Answer me! Who did this to you?” he asked again.

 

Sera looked away, didn’t willing to answer him. Hyunseung sighed loudly as he stared at his sister.

“Sera, what happen to your wrist? Who did this to you?” he held his temper.

But he can’t hold it anymore when he saw her cheek.

“Who did this?” he asked coldly. “Who the made your cheek bruised like this?”

 

Sera stared at him coldly. “Who the are you act like you care about me?”

Hyunseung bit his inner cheek. “But I do care about you,”

Sera laughed in sarcasm. “Care? I’m so impressed, Hyunseung.”

“Let me go you bastard, I don’t need your ing care.”

 

Hyunseung hesitated to let her go, made her struggled more.

“No, please, just answer me-“

 

SLAP!

 

Sera slapped him, for the second time.

Hyunseung loosened his hand on her. Let go of her hand.

“Jang Sera....” he called.

 

Sera wanted to punch him so bad. “Don’t call my ing name! I’m not your sister! You don’t need to take care of me!” she shouted.

 

Hyunseung stared at her sadly. When he wanted to call her again, Sera ran away from him and didn’t look back.

“But I do care,” he whispered to no one.

 

 

 

 

 

Sera kicked every  stone in front of her. ‘ Jang Hyunseung,’

After that incident, she immediately turned her way to Inspirit Club. She need some time to be alone.  She lit her cigarette for the second time today.

 

 

“Oh, the mask lady is here!” one of the bartender greet her.

Sera ignored him and walked to the sit near her.

“Give me vodka,” she said.

The bartender raised his eyesbrows. “You’re still a minor, lady.”

 

Sera chuckled. “Since when this club has that stupid rule?” she spat at him.

The bartender gulped. “One vodka. Wait a minute, Jang Sera.”

‘He knows my name?’ she thought. ‘Stupid Jaejoong, he told him.’

 

“Enjoy your drink,” he said.

Sera immediately drank her vodka. She wanted to forget today. All of it.

 

Someone snatched the empty glass from her. “Since when you like to drink?”

 

 

Sera grinned. “Hello to you too, Jaejoong-ssi.”

Jaejoong chuckled at her. “Well, I think you has a lot of problem young lady.”

Sera tried to get her glass back. “You become like my ing brother. Just mind your own life.”

“You can tell me if you want to. You know I’m a good listener,” he said softly.

Sera didn’t say anything. ‘Should I?’

Jaejoong smiled. “Allright, let’s go girl.” He grabbed her hand and lead her to the top floor.

 

 

 

 

“So, what happen today?” he asked. “And tell me about those bruises.”

Sera sighed. She inhaled her cigarette before she began to talk.

 

“ happen,” she said. “That jerk, another one, and them.”

Jaejoong amused. “Tell me those jerks,”

“Those bruises on my hands caused by my stupid seatmate and his pathetic cousin.” She began to tell about Myungsoo first.

“And the one in my cheek too,”

 

Jaejoong walked towards her as he inhaled the night air of Seoul. “Your seatmate? The L?”

Sera smirked. “Gossip spread so ing fast.” She inhaled her cigarette once more then threw it away. “Unfortunately yes. The Stupid L.”

“Hey, if his fangirls hear you, they would kill you by now,” he tried to make a joke.

Sera rolled her eyes. “You know, he brought me to the park. Then make me wet because those stupid fountains there, then he dried my hair, and-“

 

“And he lend you his uniform?” he cutted her words. Jaejoong slowly get rid of her hair to see the nametag on her uniform  -No his uniform.

 

Kim Myungsoo

 

“Kim Myungsoo huh?”  he smirked. “I know it since the first time I saw you here today. What you wear is boy uniform. I asked my self, ‘Since when Jang Sera is a boy?’”

 

Jaejoong tucked her hair behind her ear to see the nametag clearly.

Sera groaned. “Damn that boy. Now his smell is all over me,”

“Aren’t you lucky? A lot of girls willing to do anything to be you,” he said.

Sera stared at the night view of Seoul down there. “I’m not that a lot of girls,”

Jaejoong smiled. ‘Yes, you’re one of a kind.’

 

“Then we met his cousin, Ahn Jaehyo. And his gang called Block B, if I’m not wrong.” She muttered.

Jaejoong tilted his gaze to her. “Block B? Huh, those boys, especially Ahn Jaehyo, be careful with him. His sister, Ahn Sohee, the member of Wonder Girls. He is one of your haters Sera.”

“My life is too ed up Jaejoong.” She said.

“Yes yes, I know it.” He stared at her for a while.  Suddenly, he has some idea with her.

 

 

 

“Hey, Jang Sera. Let’s do what we usually do.” He smirked.

 

 


 

Thank you for subscribing my story! T_T

I really appreciate it^^

Feel free to leave comment guys xoxo