Rival?

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da2BDlWW4eU


 

 

Sera glanced at her phone, looked at the clock. ‘4.30 PM. Thanks god I don’t have any practice today.’

 

“Where are we going?” she asked to the smirking Myungsoo. ‘I wish I can wipe that stupid smirk from your face.’

 

He didn’t willing to answer her. Felt there’s no sign for him to answer her question, Sera turned her back.

“Where are you going?” He grabbed her hand.

Sera sighed. ‘Why this boy is so ing annoying?’. “Home,”

“We are not done yet. I-“ Sera cutted him.

 

“I’m not your toy so you can bring me anywhere you want,” she said coldly.

Myungsoo mentally sighed. She was right. She wasn’t his toy, nor she wasn’t anyone for him.

“So Mr.So ing Rich, can you let go of my hand?” she said firmly.

He hesitated to let her go. Myungsoo wanted to spend more time with her, know her better.

‘Just let her go, who the are you hold her hand like that?’ the voice shouted from the back of his mind.

 

 

 

“Well, look what we got here,”

Myungsoo frightened. ‘What the .’ He turned around and greeted by 7 boys who stared at his hand on Sera’s.

 

 

“Long time no see, Kim Myungsoo.” The flower boy chuckled at him. Myungsoo’s body became rigid when he called him with his real name.

 

He went back to reality and stared at him with his dead glare. “Don’t call my name with your low mouth, Ahn Jaehyo.”

 

Jaehyo chuckled. “Is that wrong if I call my own cousin?”

 

Sera saw Myungsoo clenched his fist. ‘Who the hell is that?’ she stared at them , confused.

Her body tensed when Jaehyo stopped in front of her.

 

“And who is this hot young lady?” Jaehyo grinned.

Myungsoo tightened his hand on her. “It’s not your bussiness, Jaehyo.”

Jaehyo tilted his gaze to him. “I’m your hyung, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo laughed slowly. “Hyung? Screw  you.”

The tall one from the group grabbed his collar. “Watch your language!”

Jaehyo touched his shoulder. “Let him go, Pyo Jihoon.”

The guy named Jihoon let him go roughly. He stared at Myungsoo for a while then back to his friends.

 

“So,” Jaehyo moved his attention to Sera. “Is she your new ?”

Myungsoo grabbed his collar. “Shut the up,”

Sera’s eye widened. She looked around and found the people began to stared at them with their confused expression.

“I think I was wrong. If she is your new , you wouldn’t act like this, my cousin.” Jaehyo smirked at him.

Jaehyo threw his hands roughly and made his way to Sera. Myungsoo wanted to stop him but his friends held him.

 

“Let me go you bastard!” Myungsoo roared.

Jaehyo chuckled at him. “Kyung, Zico, hold him for a while.”

Sera stared at him. ‘Who is he?’

 

“I think our first meeting isn’t going so well.” Jaehyo smiled at her. “I’m Ahn Jaehyo, Jang Sera.”

Sera looked at him in amusement. ‘How can he know my name?’

Jaehyo touched her face, made her flinched and looked away. “Don’t you know you’re so popular? The from Hanwoo, that’s what they call you.”

Sera clenched her teeth. “Let him go,” she said.

Jaehyo laughed. “Who? Him?” he pointed at Myungsoo.

“I don’t know the has a special relationship with my cousin,” he walked to Myungsoo.

 

“So it’s true huh? I heard she’s your seatmate too. How romantic,” he grabbed Myungsoo’s chin.

Sera didn’t want to stay silent in this situation. She grabbed Jaehyo’s shoulder from his back and threw him to the ground.

 

“You know what I hate the most? The people who take part on other bussiness while they can’t manage their own.” She said bluntly. Then she moved her eyes to Block B.

“And you all just his ing pet. Do you know how pathetic you are?” she said sharply.

 

The short one of the group walked in front of her. He slapped her with his hateful glare. “You , how dare you.”

Sera didn’t feel any pain. She laughed instead. “You’re so pathetic than anyone else. Go on, slap me again you jerk.”

Myungsoo rised. “Sera No!”

The guy raised his hand again but Jaehyo stood up and held his hand. “Take it easy, Lee Taeil.”

 

Jaehyo glanced at Myungsoo. “Let him go,”

Kyung and Zico released him. Myungsoo immediately grabbed Sera’s hand and walked away from them.

“Hey Kim Myungsoo!” Jaehyo shouted. “We will meet again. Send my greeting to Infinite.”

Myungsoo didn’t bother him and tightened his grip on her.

“Protect her while you can, Kim Myungsoo.” With that, Jaehyo turned around with his friends.

Myungsoo didn’t make any noise. ‘ him.’

 

“Who are they?” Sera mumbled.

Myungsoo sighed. “They are Block B and like Jaehyo said, he’s my ing cousin.”

Sera looked at him. She wanted to ask more but there’s no word come from .

Suddenly, Myungsoo touched her cheek. Sera’s body became rigid. “What-“

“Is that hurts?” Myungsoo asked.

Sera shivered. “Not really.”

Myungsoo mentally slaped himself. “I know it hurts, Jang Sera. I’m sorry.”

 

Sera bite her inner  cheek. “Why do you care so much?”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything. He her cheek instead.

‘Stop it you bastard,’ her mind screamed.

Sera shoved his hand. “Thanks for today, jerk.” She said as she walked away from him.

This time, Myungsoo didn’t grab her hand. He let her go. Myungsoo saw her back for the last time before she gone, turned aside of the street.

He face palmed himself. ‘, what have I done?’

 

 

 


 

 

Welcome to the story Block B!