Skip [Part 3]

Cover Girl

Background song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvqecDg7I4


 

 

 

“What-“ she gasped. “Kim Myungsoo let me go!” she shouted.

Myungsoo pretended to not hear her voice. He brought her to the fountain, where the people played.

Sera felt her shoes got wet because she stepped on the smaller fountain. ‘What the this jerk up to?!’

 

“Let’s play, Jang Sera. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna judge you. They not gonna judge you,” he splashed water on her face.

Sera gulped at his words. ‘Let’s play, Jang Sera.’

 

She saw him. His uniform got wet as he ran to the middle of the park. His hand interwined with her. His cold hand, interwined with the colder one. With her.

 

SPLASH!

 

Myungsoo splashed the water on her uniform. “Jang Sera, don’t be such a pooper!”

Sera smirked. She walked to him but Myungsoo stayed, didn’t move. He interested with what will she do to him.

 

She grabbed him by his collar, pushed him as the fountain gushed. Made him wet from head to toe.

 

Myungsoo looked down at his clothes. He chuckled and tried to get Sera. When she saw him ran to her, she immediately ran away with her wet shoes. She can felt his presence so she walked more faster.

The slick ground made her walk more difficult. She almost fell several times but managed to stand again. But this time, her legs gave up as she let her self down.

Before she touch the groud, Myugsoo grabbed her waist. Made her stand again. She looked at his sweaty face. Sera felt his breath on her lips.

 

SPLASH!


He splashed the water on her again. Made her as wet as him. Her eyes widened as she looked at Myungsoo. She sent her dead stare at him. But Myungsoo didn’t mind it. He keep laughing, until he slipped on the watery ground.

 

“Jang Sera you should look at your face!”  he laughed.

Sera wanted to smile. But immediately hold it.

“There’s nothing funny, bastard.” She said at him.

Myungsoo got up. “It is, for me.”

Myungsoo grabbed her hand again. “We are not done yet, girl.”

As usual, she tried to remove his hand. “Are you blind? I’m totally wet!”

She heard him chuckled. “I don’t see any problem with that.” He pulled her again. “The fountain is about to gush out again!”

 

She didn’t have much time to talk because he immediately grabbed her hand, again.

The water burst at them. Sera dusted her wet face with her left hand. But, Myungsoo splashed her face again.

“What the ! Stop it!” she snapped at him.

He smirked. But his smirk didn’t last long. She immediately splashed him back. Several times until he got his vision blured.

 

As he busy to wiped him self, she took the chance to sit at the edge of the park. She dried her hair first. ‘Damn. How I suppose to dry my self right now?!’

“Let the sun dry it,” Myungsoo appeared in front of her.

But Sera didn't stop trying to dry herself.

He sat beside her. Then, he pulled out a small towel from his bag. “Use this.”

She looked at him, hesitated to take it. He watched her amusement. Myungsoo got up and sat behind her. “Stay still,”

 

Sera wanted to get away from him as he dried her hair with his towel. “I can do it by my self.”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything. Sera tried to turned back but he stopped her. “I said stay still, right?”

His voice was so directed, litlle bit scary. Sera gulped and tried to let go his hands on her hair. “I can-“

“Stay still, Sera.” His voice became so cold.

Sera didn’t have any choice as she heard him. She sat there, not doing anything. Just stared blankly at the view of the people there.

 

“Mommy, look! Isn’t that unni is lucky? Her prince is so handsome!” a little girl near them said to her mom. Her voice was so loud, made Sera  flinched. He heard that too but still busy drying her hair.

 

The mom smiled to her daughter. “Yes, honey. They suits each other,”

The girl smiled brightly. “Mommy, I want a prince like handsome oppa too. So he can do the same thing like him. I want to be like unni,” she pointed at them.

Sera wanted to scream to the girl that he is not her boyfriend. But she hold her self. 'I'm not your unni, little girl.'

 

“It’s done,” he muttered. Seems he didn't mind what the little girl said.

Myungsoo heard everything the little girl said. He mentally chuckled as he looked at Sera's expression after she heard it. Her face became gloomy, like her black aura surrounded her body.

He didn't mind though. 

 

Sera looked at him, then at her clothers. She saw her undergarment are visible. ‘Damn. Blame this stupid jerk for this.’

As if he can read her mind, he took of his shirt.

“What the are you doing?” Sera’s eyes widened at him.

He ed his uniform. She wanted to close her eyes but she didn’t want him too see her embarassed.

He wore a black V neck T-Shirt underneath his uniform. “It’s not like I’m ,” he smirked.

 

“Wear this,” he told her.

Sera stayed silent. ‘Huh?’

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “My uniform is drier than yours. There’s a toilet there, you can go-“

She cutted his words. “No,”

Sera slung her bag and ready to go. 'Who the hell he offered me his damn shirt.'

 

 

Myungsoo grew impatient. “Do you want people see your black bra while you walk?” he shouted loudly.

 

 

She tensed at his his words. ‘.’

Now the people are staring at them while whispering each other.

 

'Isn't her boy is so sweet?' one of the ahjumma said to her friend.

'Yes, young couple nowadays are so romantic.' the other one said.

 

Myungsoo grabbed her and lead her to the woman toilet. Tried to escaped her and himself from the people.

 

“Go change, Jang Sera. Your uniform still wet. I need to take the responsible because I brought you here.” He explained.

Sera snatched his shirt. She walked to the toilet. There, she changed her wet shirt with his. ‘What the hell is happening to me?’

 

Myungsoo waited her patiently. When she walked out from the toilet with his shirt on her body, he can’t hide his smirk.

"You look hot," he commented.

Sera kicked him. “I will give it to you tomorrow.” She said without looking at him.

 

Myungsoo groaned. 'She should thank me for this!' he touched his leg. 

'Oh yes, there's no `thank you` in Jang Sera's dictionary.'

 

He smirked wider. He glanced at his phone. The clock showed 4PM. They has some more time to have fun.

 

 

 

 

“Jang Sera, we are not finish yet.”

 

 


 

Hehehehe

Don't forget to leave your comment:3