Kiss?

Cover Girl

 

 

Sera can only mumbled several curse a she eyeing Myungsoo silently who now sit in front of her. But her glance travelled to his left hand where he brought her bag all the way here. She felt a bit amused. Kim Myungsoo, the new student who popular as hell brought her bag? She mentally smirked. She might never pay any attention to the kingkas nor their fans, but she know their fans will do anything to be in her boat right now. Their prince Kim Myungsoo brought Jang Sera's bag.

 

"You know, you can leave. I don't need you here anyway," she said as she stared at him directly. "And give me my bag."

 

Myungsoo chuckled, still rubbing his leg. "Can you ask nicely?"

 

Sera rolled her eyes. "There's no nice in my dictionary when it comes to you." she answered in confident. She sighed loudly when she checked her phone and found one message. 'Finally he can type a message.'

 

Myungsoo cringed a bit at her action. He really wanted to ask the quetion who has been remain in his head this past days. But knowing her short temper, Myungsoo already thought Sera would lift all of the tables here. But he didn't think he can handle his curiosity anymore.

"Jang Sera," he blurted out. She immediately looked up from her phone to him. "What?" she answered lazily.

He sighed as hard as he can. 'God I hope I won't regret this.'. Sera thought he will ask her some stupid question to bother her. But, when his hands touch her face, she immediately curled her fist to punch him. Of course he wasn't stupid. He locked both her hands and slammed his lips on hers.

 

Kim Myungsoo kissed her. The newbie student of Hanwoo kissed her.

 

Sera tried to break the kiss but he was stronger than her. Maybe a lot stronger. He put his other hand on the back of her head so she can't move. When she tired of the fight she just sit there with her eyes open while Myungsoo clearly closed his eyes. Myungsoo who realized she already calm a bit, move his hand to her pocket. He smirked when he got what he wanted. As he expected, Sera immediately pushed him when he was no longer holding her tight.

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" she screamed. She tried to catch a breath after the kiss. But her eyes widened when she saw what he was holding.

 

Her cigarette.

 

 

"What the hell is this?" he asked back. She tried to slap him but he yanked her hand. Her eyes got wider as she looked at him in horror.

"Answer me Jang Sera. How could you bought this thing?" he asked again. Sera clenched her teeth in anger. She tried to grab the cigarette but he immediately stopped her movement.

"Don't you know this is illegal? You're still underaged for god's sake!" he tried to control his anger. Sera frightened a bit but didn't back down. When she stared at his eyes, she can see anger was burning there. But deep inside, she can see concern in his eyes. 

 

 

She cleared her mind. No way this jerk in front of her feel any concern at her. He just wanted to humiliate her in front of the people who was watching them right now. Or so she thought.

She laughed. So loud until the ahjumma looked at her in horror. Then she stared at Myungsoo with such a mocking gaze. "Kim Myungsoo." she said and that succed to make him startled.

 

"Don't you see how pathetic you look right now?" she begin to stab him with her words. "The son of a great company in front of me. Do you always think you're that high to dig in my private life? Without your parents company you're just a waste of oxygen." she snapped at him.

"Even you brought my bag all the way to here. How nice of you, Myungsoo. But, here you being pathetic by stealing my cigarette. Should I buy you one?" she smirked when she saw his eyes widened at her words. 

"Does your parents know about this?" she tilted her head innocently, made him like she was the victim and he was the bad guy. She giggled. "Don't worry, I won't tell your parents about this part of you. You can keep the cigarette for yourself."

 

She walked to him and whispered out loud so the others can hear. "Have a great night, baby." 

 

 

Sera grabbed her bag and one can of beer the immediately rushed out from the scene, leving Myungsoo alone there with some people looked at him in such a mocking gaze because he was being treated like this by his 'girlfriend'.

He wanted to laugh at himself when he regain his sense back. How can someone treated Kim Myungsoo this way? In his 18 years of life, this was first. He stared at the empty chair the to the cigarette on his hand. Again, he smirked bitterly.

 

 

"Ehm, Myungsoo-ssi." the ahjumma began to talk. She asked the customer to calm down and eat their food. "Her food is ready. Do you want to take it?"

Myungsoo gave her some money. He laughed mentally when he saw her expression. "Just take it ahjumma. She is in a very bad mood right now." he bowed to her then rushed out from the pojangmacha. 

 

 

' if someone realized who am I, I will kill her for this.' he thought. But he immediately smirked cruelly. 'I don't need to kill her when I can disturb her every single day. Who knows she mighy fall for me aren't she.'

He face palmed himself as he entered his car. Suddenly, he remember how she called him 'baby'. Even in cruel way, that still made his heart beating fast. He shook his head, deny everything. 'It's just because I was shocked with her action. Kim Myungsoo get it straight.' he thought, convincing himself.