Feels

Cover Girl

 

 

 

Sera pushed the rooftop door roughly. She was running out of breath, the effect of running all the way here from her class. Not long enough she can feel another person breath behind her. Even without she turning her back she knew who it is.

“Yah, are you a cheetah or something? How can you run so fast?” he asked, tried to catch his breath.

Didn’t get any anwer from her, he forcefully turned her back and greeted by her red face. “Hey-“

She pushed him away. “What? I gave you the permission to  humiliate me right? Then what again you want from me?” she shouted at the top of her lungs.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything. He wanted to say something but it feels like someone steal his voice away. He examined Sera from head to toe. He gulped hard when he saw she curled her fist with such a scary face.

“Oh, you want to get inside my pants don’t you?” this time, he can’t hide his shock. Her answer startled him so bad to the point he wanted to shut her up. But he still standing there, trying to look cool.

 

She let out a small laugh. Sera smirked at him dirtilly, like gave him a code this is going too far.

It is going too far when he saw her ed her uniform. His eyes went wide immediately. “Jang Sera what on earth are you doing?” he shouted.

She stopped, left her clothes half ed. She stared at him with no fear at all. Her eyes screamed  at him with so much confident instead.

 

“Isn’t this what you want?” she asked him. She swore she saw some embarrasment written on his face. “Come on Kim Myungsoo, I will give you what you want so you can leave me alone!” she said.

Myungsoo didnt budge. He keep staring at the floor. It’s not the first time a girl boldly want to give him something, but this is the first time a girl opened her clothes in front of him.

 

“Is our little Myungsoo scared?” Sera mocked at him. “Should I open my clothes wider then?” she asked, tried to look innocent while ed her clothes again.

His brain tried to process something when he saw her white bra. He immediately looked away from her. ‘Come on, Kim Myungsoo, do something or you will regret it later!’ his brain screamed. When he got the courage to look at her, Sera was almost finished ing her uniform.

“Yah you-“ Suddenly, Sera felt warm all over her body. Her hands fell beside her, stopping her from whatever she gonna do. The warm spread to her body so fast until she can feel her cheek burn soon.

 

 

She tried to push him away from her body but the more she pushed the more he hugged her. Her eyes went wide when she felt his breath on her neck. His breath sent her to the edge where she scared the most.

The edge of falling.

Sera expected him to kiss him against the wall roughly and get what he want. But here he is, hugging her like there was no tomorrow. Her brain was telling her to push him more, but her heart was telling her to stay still.

‘There’s a reason why God made heart at the left. Because it’s not always right.’

 

 

 

Myungsoo himself didn't know why the hell he did that. As soon as he knew Sera will go half in front of him, he felt the urge to cover it. He is still a man with manner after all, and let a woman opened her clothes in front of him isnt a good thing to let go. Then without thinking any other way, he just wrapped her petite body with his tall one. He took a deep breath of her scent, that he knew will make him going crazy over her. And he was right, he doesn't want to let go of her, if that means he will lost the chance to breat her scent again.

But he knew he must let go of his hug when she whispered to his ear slowly, telling him that she felt suffocated being in his arms. He can’t lie that he saw embarrasment on her face, it had been proven when she looked to another side. Her hands was hugging her body, not letting him to see it.

He mentally smiled. It looks adorable for him when he saw her being all embarrassed like a little girl. He turned around, giving her some privacy. Even they didn't talk, Sera knew from his act he let her to wear her clothes properly. The air was so awkward until the point Sera wanted to bury herself 10 feet deep in the ground.

 

 

 

“Let’s go back,” he cleared his throat when he saw her passing him. Of course Sera didnt want to walk along with a boy who just saw her half . She knew her pride is gone when he lowered herself to Kim Myungsoo. And she wanted to kill herself because her own act. Sera walked faster when she saw her class’ door, leaving Myungsoo far behind.

She saw the teacher stand in front of the class already, telling her she was late for the first lesson. The teacher looked at her without emotion, maybe he knew that this isn't the first time Sera isn't come on time. But his expression changed when Myungsoo entered the class too and standing beside her. He gave them a surprised look that made Sera rolled her eyes.

 

“Miss Jang, dont you dare to roll your eyes in front of your teacher.” Such a cold tone he used at her. The tone he usually used to tell you when you’re in a big trouble.

“Kim Myungsoo, its not usually like you being like this. Is Jang Sera spoiled you? Maybe I should change your seat,” the teacher gave her a dirty look.

Sera stared at him in disbelief. “But sir, I don't have any intention to spoil your so good student here.” She fought back. ‘He is the one who’ve been following me.’

“Sir, I was the one who made her late to come to your class. Please forgive her, she’s innocent.” Myungsoo suddenly spoke up.

Just right away they can hear people are whispering a lot of things. Sera stole a look at Kim Yura, who has been murdering her by staring at her and Myungsoo. But Sera knew she saw her smirking at her dirtilly too since she came into the class.

 

The teacher stared him in disbelief. Sera knew he was acting biased this time. Her seatmate’s popularity also strikes the teachers and her bad record at school didn't help this time.

“Fine,” he sighed. “But Miss Jang, if I don't see you in my class, you will get detention. You don't want him to come get you here dont you?”

Knowing what he talking about, Sera didnt have any choice but nodded like a child. She stormed to her chair, following by Myungsoo beside her. She rubbed his temple lightly. Of course she doesnt him to come here although he came her several times to sign the paper when she got in trouble. She cant even count how many times he came to her school.

 

“Holy ,” she heard Myungsoo cursed beside her.

She immediately threw a glance at him and found his eyes widened at his laptop. She saw he was sweating although the class isn't hot.

“Kim Myungsoo and Jang Sera, please tell the class about your presentation.” The teacher said.

“Jang Sera, we’re in big trouble.” Myungsoo whispered lowly so the teacher cant hear. “I think someone deleted the file while we’re out.”

Sera knew this would happen so she didn't give him a big reaction. She stared at him, asking him what they gonna do now by her eyes. Suddenly she remember Yura threw her such a dirty smirk since she stepped on the class. Sera isn't stupid, she knew she can't live peacefully since Kim Myungsoo became her seatmate.

 

“It’s your fans who deleted the file jerk so you’re the one who going to tell him.” She said casually. She found herself speaking at him after what happened at the rooftop.

“Kids, we dont have much time,” She looked up and found all eyes are looking at her and Myungsoo. She cant live Myungsoo in this trouble alone. ‘Because he is just too stupid.’

“Someone deleted our file, Sir.” Myungsoo finally got the balls to speak. Sera knew the teacher face became hard once he heard Myungsoo speak. “Really? Are you lying to me? Because it doest make sense,”

“Someone deleted our file,” Sera knew she have to talk when she saw the teacher with doubt all over his face. “He’s your golden boy right? He can't lie to you anyway, his image is on the line.” Sera chuckled when she remember how the teachers treated Myungsoo and his friends like they are God.

Myungsoo knew she was mocking at him. He mentally smirked, Jang Sera got the mouth. “If you want to know who is the one who deleted our file, I can tell you. Oh I forgot, you wont believe me don't you?” Sera continue her talk.

“I really want to slap her face right now, but I dont want to get detention since I bet the book is already full with my name. So do you have any suggestion?” Sera mocked at him.

“You cant let him get any detention, remember what I said, his image is on the line.” Sera finally turned her gaze at Myungsoo who has been listening what she said. Is she trying to save his ? Because is surely not funny.

The teacher pinched the bridge of his nose lightly before looking at them. “I dont care about your explaination, Jang Sera. Detention for both of you. You can tell the details after the class.” He said firmly as he moved to ask the others.

Myungsoo chuckled. “I guess you failed to save me from detention.”

 

“And guess what, we have to make the project again so unfortunately you have to stuck with me. Again. How sad,” this time he was the one who mocked at her.

Being a greedy girl she was, of course she doesnt want to lose at him. “So Kim Myungsoo’s image is ruined am I right? Uh let’s see, Kim Myungsoo got detention. Such a nice gossip.”

Myungsoo moved his face closer to her ear until she can feel his breath on her neck. She knew he smirked at her right now but she didnt know why she feel so nervous with him.

“You know what’s the most fun part? I got detention with the cold Jang Sera. So we have to stuck with each other for God knows long.” He whispered.

Her body became rigid when he finished his words. She can feel she was shivering because how close his mouth to her neck. She made the wrong decision when she turned her face and found his just milimeters away from her. She bet her cheeks already became crimson red right now because the warmness around them.

He was the one who broke the silent with a small laugh. “It’s going to be fun, little girl.”

 

‘Fun my .’

 

 


 

 

Hello!

I'm so sorry I haven't update this story since forever. Actually, I finished my exams a month ago but things didn't go really well back then since I was sick for 2 weeks. 

I'm back and I'm so happy to read the comment^^ thank you!

Last but not least, enjoy and don't forget to subscribe and comment:)

Lovelove!!