Sibling

Cover Girl

 

 

 

"Kids, the deadline of your project is tomorrow. And as usual, I don't want to hear anyone haven't make it. Class dismissed," the teacher said and leaved the crowded class immediately.

 

Since the accident yesterday, Myungsoo and Sera haven't talk to each other. Sera was too annoyed while Myungsoo was deep in his thought. He stole a glance to his seatmate but only got her usual unreadable expression of Jang Sera. In the other side, Sera wasn’t give any damn to what their teacher just said. Of course she clearly remember about the project she should do with Myungsoo. But again, she wasn’t give any damn to school, let alone the project.

Without saying a thing, she got up from her chair and went out from the class. She can feel Infinite was looking at her in confusion. She wanted to laugh at their expression, maybe they already know about what their gang member did to her last night. She smirked at her thought, how dare that stupid jerk.

 

“You know, she looks so pissed,” Woohyun stated after Sera was gone from the class.

Hoya rolled his eyes. “Like she never look so pissed before,”

“Anyway,” Dongwoo barge into the conversation. “Kim Myungsoo what about your project?”

Sunggyu faked an irritated expression. “Since when he care about school? Yah you even asked other people to make your damn project.”

“At least I’ve done it. That girl willingly make it for me anyway.” Said Dongwoo.

Myungsoo didn’t pay any attention to his friends. He was deep in his thought. He still has her cigar. No, its not like he will tell it to the principal or spread any fake rumor. He had enough of fake rumor about himself, really enough.

He got up from his chair. “Let’s go home. I need to finish the goddamn project.” He hissed.

Infinite looked at him in shock. “Seriously? Oh you must be kidding me,” Sungyeol looked at him in disbelief.

“No. I’m serious this time.” He said firmly. “What about her then?” this time Sungjong asked. “Yah, are you scared of her so you make the project by yourself?” Sungyeol said, half joking but successfully made Myungsoo cringed a bit.

 

“She is nothing. Jang Sera is nothing,” he smirked. “I want to make her feel guilty,” he smiled meaningfully. He gave the last salute to his friends before stormed out from the class.

 

“That bastard is sick.” Sungyeol stated in horror.

“Yeah, and Jang Sera is his illness.” Sungjong said with a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

The cheer from people made her dance more energetic. She let herself drowned in her moves as the music became more faster. When she did the roll back, she can heard people chanted her name repeatly. Even when the music was finish and she stopped dancing, the crowd still cheering her madly.

Here she was, in the middle of Hongdae, dancing with her so called team. Sera took off her mask and put it in her bag. She felt exhausted, yet she doesn’t want to stop. For her, dancing is the way to refresh her mind.

“Good job guys! We got a lot of money this night.” Jaejoong said along the happy cheers from other dancer. When Jaejoong gave them their today’s salary, Sera just stood at the corner, waiting for her turn.

“Yo Jang Sera, don’t you want your money?” Jaejoong asked her playfully. “You’re great as usual,” he gave her the white envelope.

“Thanks,” she said as she checked the money. “I think we really got a lot right,” she chuckled. Jaejoong smiled at her. “Keep up the good job girl. You got the stage,” Jaejoong gave her a salute.

“Oh by the way, your brother is here.” His statement made her cringed. “But he just came, my man texted me a minute ago about his presence,”

 

Sera didn’t give any respond. She grabbed her bag  and slipped the money into her pocket. “I need to go,” she said coldly. Jaejoong smirked at her attitude. He already expected this. “I want to meet him too. Well, meeting your old friend isn’t a sin isn’t it?”

Sera rolled her eyes, telling him she doesn’t give a damn to him. She, along with Jaejoong, walked to the man who was standing beside his car. When he looked up and found Sera, he felt relieved. But that feeling faded when he saw Jaejoong walking along beside her. Jaejoong waved his hand at him but he replied it with a simple nod.

“Long time no see, Jang Hyunseung. You looked thinner.” Jaejoong said awkwardly. He knew Hyunseung isn’t a warm person to begin with, but at least not as cold as his sister.

Hyunseung bowed to him. “You looks great as usual, hyung.” He stated in flat tone. Jaejoong chuckled when he heard his reply. ‘Like brother like sister.’

“Here, your sister have been waiting for you,” said Jaejoong as he can feel Sera was killing him with her glare but his attention was on Hyunseung. “I’ll leave you two. Have a good night guys!”

 

Hyunseung cleared his throat to warm the atmosphere. Ha, the atmosphere between him and Sera are never warm. Cold, yes.

“Have you eaten?” he stared at her. Her silence already gave him an answer. He sighed. “It’s not too late to grab some dinner, so-“

“I…….just want to go home,” she said firmly. She entered her his car, so did he. Hyunseung wanted to protest but looking at her tired expression clenched his heart.

“Allright. I will buy something quickly then,” he said. “No I don’t need it.” She replied firmly.

Hyunseung shook his head. “No. Instant food isn’t good for your health. And if you want me to stop talking it’s better you follow what I said,” Hyunseung looked at her dangerously. Sera gulped hard, but she can’t back down even his stare was burning her.

“I don’t need your concern, Hyunseung.” He shivered when she said his name. “If you want to be a good brother then you should let your sister rest,”

Hyunseung mentally smirked at her word. ‘Good brother huh?’. He stopped his car at the nearby pojangmacha. He stared at her lovingly this time. “Because I want to be a good brother for you, I don’t want you to get sick, sister.” He touched her cheek before went out to buy the food.

His action made her body rigid. Sera can’t feel anything but warmness at her cheek. Her heart clenched at his word. She can't even believe she said that.

 

'Because I want to be a good brother for you, I don’t want you to get sick, sister.'

 

 

 

Around 10 minutes later, he entered his car back. The way to her apartment was quiet. No one dare to speak. The sibling was deep in their thought.

“We’re here.” His voice brought her back to reality. Sera immediately unbuckled the seatbelt and took the food with her.

 

“Good night Sera. Eat well okay?” he smiled at her. Sera bit he lower lips. ‘Should I thank him?’ She looked at before she closed the door. “Sera is there anything you need again?“. She breat a lot of air befor she went out from his car. 'Why does he keep acting nice....'

 

“Thank you, Hyunseung.” She immediately turned her back after she thanked him.

 

A smile seems visible on his face. Hyunseung wanted to hug her but he knew he can’t – she wont like it of course –. He just wanted to cheer the moment she thanked him. Even the way she said his name with her flat voice made him almost let out a tear.

 

“Thank you, Hyunseung.”

“You’re welcome, sister.”

 

 


 

 

Well, a lot of Jang sibling moments TT

It has been a while since Hyunseung appeared in the story so I decided to give him a lot of scene this time hehe I'm sorry Myungsoo /bows/