Explain and Rooftop

Cover Girl

 

INFINITE - Tic Toc

 


 

 

 

“Okay, that was for today. Have a great break everyone,” the teacher said.

 

The class immediately rushed out and mind their own business. Sera got up and immediately leaved the class too – with her earphone and full volume music so she couldn’t hear a thing. She didn’t bother to glare at him and he found it annoying. While she walked out, Yura bumped her but she can manage to keep standing and didn’t mind it. She keep walking like nothing happen, makes Yura cursed at her.

When Yura bumped her, he almost got up from his seat but his friends hold him on his chair. They glared at him like they wanted to eat him alive. Myungsoo growled, what the hell his friends doing?

 

“Let’s talk outside,” Sunggyu broke the silent. They all nodded, except Myungsoo who still confused. “What are you doing?” he asked – little bit hissing. But they didn’t give him any answer and pulled him outside. They even didn’t mind the confused look on the students eyes.

 

 

 

 

“You need to tell us something Kim Myungsoo,” said Sunggyu when they arrived outside. They picked the quiet place with no one around.

 

Myungsoo gave them a question look. Sungyeol chuckled. “Come on, don’t give us that look. What did you do yesterday with Jang Sera?” he asked. He widened his eyes a bit then back to his usual face. He understand now. “I skipped the school with her.” He answered shortly.

This time was Dongwoo’s turn to chuckling. “Skipped school and met Block B with her?” he said. Myungsoo looked at him in suspect gaze. ‘Oh great. Blame our popularity.’

 

“Yes L. How did you met those jerks?” Woohyun asked. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Nothing.” He said. Unfortunately, Sunggyu grabbed his wrist and saw a red mark on it. His eyes become smaller as he investigate the mark. “Is this nothing?” he said.

This time, Myungsoo gulped as he witness Sunggyu’s dark glare. He moved his head to the side, trying to avoid. “You can call us you rascal. How could you face them alone?” he said in decisive tone.

 

Myungsoo looked at his friends and sighed. “And about that hot chick. I bet they won’t stop digging about her. Poor my baby,” said Woohyun. They stared at Woohyun with deadly gaze. He gulped instantly. “Wh-what? I’m joking,” he said nervously.

“But he was right, hyung.” The maknae seems agreed. “But I think Sera noona can protect herself.” He continued. Myungsoo mentally smirked. ‘You guys don’t know how wild she was.’ He thought. ‘She wild as hell but soft as cutton – maybe.’

Sungyeol punched his shoulder. “Yah you jerk. You better ask me to go with you if you want to skip next time,”. Myungsoo glared at him. ‘And let you ruin my time with her? Never.’ He ignored him then turned his gaze to Sunggyu. “So, is there anything you want to know? I want to have my break,” he said.

 

“Hey, I know you want to spend more time with her,” Woohyun grinned. Sunggyu pushed him aside then he back to Myungsoo. “Is there anything they did to you? Beside that marks,” he glared at his wrists one more time. “Just that,” it goes his short answer again, making Sunggyu slapped his head. “You jerk you better learn how to protect yourself.”

 

Then they leaved to the canteen – or class for Myungsoo. He knows canteen isn’t her place so he wanted to search her.

And he still don’t know why he searched her. He let his legs walk everywhere they want and soon he arrived at the rooftop, where his legs brought him.

 

 

 

No, he has his reason. His uniform. He needs to get it back.

 

 

 

 

 

Sera lighted up her cigarette – her last one for today. She had been smoked a lot yesterday. She inhaled it as she walked around the school rooftop. The sun might burn her pale skin but she didn’t care. The Jang Sera never cares about how she looks like.

She looked at her phone and touched the unlock button. As usual, she found her brother name in her inbox again. She immediately opened the top one.

 

 

‘Sera-ya. I’m sorry. I know you will hate me more. But I’m sorry.

Don’t forget to eat okay?’

 

 

She chuckled. ‘Why he apologized? He is so stupid as usual.’ Then she locked her phone again and threw her cigarette. She sighed. Then she remembered about his uniform. She left it at her apartment. ‘He is rich enough to buy the new one.’ Sera stared at the bright sky who slowly hurt her eyes. She closed her eyes slowly to enjoy the sun who touched her skin.

 

 

“I don’t know you like to stay in this place,”

 

 

A voice broke her peace. She knew who the hell was that. “I will give your uniform tomorrow.” She said as she ready to leave. Her peaceful already ruined by him. Myungsoo blocked her way. “Hey, I just arrived here. Why such in rush?” he asked her. She can see his smirk now. Sera didn’t say a thing and keep walking, pushed him aside. Myungsoo caught her – unexpected soft hand – and turned her to face him.

 

She seems annoyed. “What do you want again?” she asked. ‘Do you want me to confuse with my own self?’ she continued under her breath.

Myungsoo smirked. “I asked for my uniform right?” bless his uniform for this. So he has a reason to meet her. She smirked more than him. “I doubt you came here just for your uniform. What the hell you want?” she hissed.

Myungsoo praised her cleverness for this. ‘No Kim Myungsoo. You can lose to her.’ He thought.

 

Then suddenly he smell something. 'Wait........ did she?' he thought.

'Maybe I smell something else.'

 

“No. I asked for my uniform. You should appreciate me for being here.” He said. And he immediately cursed himself why he said such a stupid answer.

“I don’t ask you for being here.” Sera said. “Let me go rascal. I have a life too.” She continued. But he hesitated. “No no young lady. Remember your punishment? You know how much my shirt cost that time? And you easily-“. After that he heard a smack sound.

 

 

Jang Sera smacked his mouth. His mouth who can make any girl cry just to hear his voice

 

 

“Shut up.” Her cold tone made his body tensed. Without think any further. He grabbed her hand hard and pulled her back to the class. He didn’t care about her hand who keep struggling and hit his arm. All he wanted to do just punish her.

 

 

 

“You little girl you gonna pay for this.”

 

 

Now he could hear her yelp roaring like they want to break his ears.