Anxious

Cover Girl

 

 

 

“Have you find anything?”

Gikwang was busy checking his computer. On the other hand, Hyunseung getting impatient when Gikwang shook his head, telling him he didn’t get much information where Sera is.

 

“Not much, her last signal was at Yongsan district. I think she lost her phone because there’s nothing around there.” Gikwang said.

 

Myungsoo can only stand at the corner of the room. Once Jaejoong sent him Hyunseung’s number, he immediately called him and told him whatever he need to say. It didn’t take long until Hyunseung figured out everything and brought him to his quarter. It frustrated to knew he cant do anything but wait until they find something. It was raining harder outside, ‘Sera must feel cold being all alone there"'.

He cupped his face as her voice keep ringing on his head. Her voice was painful to remember but it was like a broken tape who didn’t stop playing the same song. But this time, its not the song he would enjoy. Thinking Sera is  alone in this cold weather surrounded by people she didn’t know gave him chills.

 

A knock came from outside. All of them looked at Jaejoong who just entered the building. He looked exhausted, as if he was running to get here. He cleaned his wet face with his sleeve before he stared at them one by one.

“What are you doing here?” Hyunseung asked he straight forward.

Jaejoong picked his phone from his pocket. After he seems searched through it, he gave his phone to Hyunseung. “You have to see this,”

Hyunseung took the phone from his phone and stared at the picture. His eyes widened as he keep zooming into the photo to search more clue. “Where did you get this?”

Jaejoong shrugged, “an unknown number sent that to me. I think its from one of them,”

Hyunseung didn’t waste any time to examine the photo. It was a picture of Sera surrounded by several man. She was tied into a chair while, her hair fell down covering her face. He wasn’t sure whether she was awake or asleep. Beside that, the background was dark so it was hard to find the clue.

Myungsoo came and standing beside Hyunseung to look at what Jaejoong gave him. “Look at the time, they sent this around 10 minutes ago,”

Hyunseung stared at the number for a while as he thought of something. “Is she still alive?”

“I think she is,” Jaejoong said. “If she isn’t, they won’t send this to me. Maybe they want something in return.”

“Hyung, do you have any idea who are they?” Dongwoon suddenly asked.

“I think its Kim Jungmo,” Hyunseung whispered. He gave the phone back to Jaejoong and typed something on his phone.

“Kim Jungmo? What the hell he wants now? Aren’t we already gave him everything he said?” Junhyung stated.

Doojoon shook his head, “No, not everything.”

 

Every eyes in the room were staring at him, begging for explanation. “The Yoorin deal remember? It costs ten million dollar and we got it instead of him. He met me the other day to discuss some collaboration but I declined because it was unfair for us.”

“Yoorin? But it was 4 years ago.” Hyunseung commented.

“Yeah, why don’t you tell us about your meeting with him?” Dongwoon added.

Doojon sighed, “Because I thought it was nothing important back then. He was also didn’t fight back when I said no.”

Hyunseung suddenly came up to him and grabbed his collar. He gritted his teeth, “nothing important? Then tell me what the is this?”

Doojon tried to let himself go, “calm down. We’re both worrying Sera. You-“

“You’re the leader remember? You supposed to tell us you bastard. We both know Kim Jungmo isn’t the type who let go of his enemy easily,” Hyunseung hissed.

“Then what? You want me to turn back the time? Don’t talk nonsense Jang Hyunseung.”

Hyunseung was ready to punch him but Myungsoo held his fist back. “Stay away kid,”

“No, stop your childish argument, this wont bring her back to us.” Myungsoo said firmly.

“Yeah hyung, the kid is right. Instead of fighting, you guys should listen to this.” Gikwang told them. “Kim Jungmo just sent something to us,”

 

Hyunseung finally let go of his collar and ran to Gikwang. All of them stared quietly at the video they just got. Myungsoo’s eyes widened when he saw Sera being tied on a small chair with a main pointed a gun to her head. His legs were shaking once he stared at her eyes. They were like telling him she was scared and cold.

 

“Say hello to your brother,” a voice disturbed.

“You jerk, let me go,” Sera spat at him.

Hyunseung was calm until he witnessed how Jungmo grabbed Sera’s hair from the back, earned a yelp from her.

“You and your filthy brother are same, rude.” Jungmo said as he pulled the trigger.

Sera smirked to the camera, “well, at least my brother is higher than you.”

“NO!” Hyunseung screamed when Jungmo slapped Sera. His tears were visible as he clenched his fist.

 

“Jang Hyunseung, you better listen to me well.”

 

“Bring me my ten million dollar tonight. The deadline is 12 AM if you want to see your baby sister alive. I cant help it, my baby gun seems to loves her more than you,”

“Oh, you have to come alone Jang Hyunseung. If I find out you bring your man, then BAM!” Jungmo acted as he pulled the trigger on Sera’s head. “Say good bye to her,”

 

Then it went black. Hyunseung fell on his knees as his tears didn’t stop falling. ‘Its all my fault,’ he muttered under his breath. ‘Its all my ing fault’.

“Hyung? What are we going to do? 10 million dollar it’s not little,” Yoseob said from the corner of the room.

Myungsoo got up from his seat and walked towards them. “I can help you,”

Hearing his answer, Hyunseung immediatlely laughed, causing all eyes in the room focused on him. He stared at Myungsoo lifelessly. “You, pretty boy, stay away from this.”

Myungsoo didn’t seems to back down. “No, count me in. I have to see her, alive.”

“So? What are you going to do?” Jaejoong asked. “Hyunseung, I think Myungsoo can help us. Give the boy chance.”

 

Hyungseung wiped his tears as he nodded. By eyes, he asked Myungsoo to talk. His shaking legs wont lie about the fact he blames all of this on him. Sera wont be there if he didn’t continue his dirty job. Sera would breath the air freely without even thinking of being chase around by his enemy. Sera may life peacefully if he wasn’t there at the first place.

“I can give the amount money he wants, you guys just have to make sure Sera is fine.” Myungsoo told them. “I will get the money now. You guys go first,”

“Where will you get the money anyway?” Doojoon asked.

He smirked at him. “Don’t worry, I got my own bank.”

 

 

Sera shut as her eyes wandered around the room. It wasn’t as dark as before since Jungmo switched on the light but still, she felt scared. She kept pushing back her tears because she promised to not cry anymore. She was sure Hyunseung will get her out of here, and maybe Myungsoo.

Myungsoo?

She mentally smirked once his name back to her mind again. She wont lie, she wished he will also come to get her.  But knowing how he is, he probably wont. She should stop hanging her hope too high.

Suddenly, a touch laid on her left cheek. Sera shivered as she can see Jungmo smirked from the corner of her eyes. She didn’t dare to move nor make an eye contact with him.

“Too bad you have to be here because of your stupid brother,” he whispered. He was so close to her as she felt his breath on her ear.

“Too bad you’ll lost because he’s smarter than you,” she  hissed.

Jungmo laughed. So loud until Sera felt her ears was burning. Jungmo walked to kneeled behind her and her cheek. She stayed away from his touch, earning a growl from him. ‘This bastard can see how weak I am’.

“Pretending to be strong, huh? I see,” he lit up his cigarette in front of her. “No wonder you’re his sister. You both looked at me like you want to chew me soon.”

“Sadly, I will be the one who chew you, both as my dinner.”

Jungmo moved closer to check her face. He blew the smoke in front of her and smile as he tucked her hair. “So soft,”

 

“Stay away from me,” Sera stated firmly. “Stay the away!”

Jungmo looked surprised. His eyes changed from calm to pissed off. She was scared, again. She knew she did wrong but she cant stay quiet when her life was on the line.

“You better say something nice because your life will be over in 2 hours,” Jungmo muttered.

Sera laughed evilly, “Within the last 2 hours of my life, I hope you gladly enjoy all the insult I’m going to give to you,”

“You -“

 

“Boss, sorry to interrupt you but Jang Hyunseung is here,”

His hand stopped in the air soon he heard Hyunseung’s name. Jungmo grinned at Sera, who was looking at him, widened. Her legs didn’t stop shaking. Hyunseung is here. Hyunseung is finally here.

Oppa is here,”

“Sera, oppa is here,”

 

 


 

Too tired to edit. I'm sorry T T