(17) The Eyes

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung So Min

I play with my phone as I wait for the elevator. I grin widely when I see Suzy's message earlier. That little girl always able to bring out the smile from my face. Thank God, I found her.



Unnie.. May I borrow your mask? I have this masquerade party for my friend's birthday. And, I want to make one just like yours. - Suzy



I shook my head then type,  Of course you may, dear one. When will you get it? Or should I take it to your house? - So Min



Giving the mask to Mr Bae is never be an option. No! He cannot know that I am the one who danced with Mr Kim at the Ball. Mr Kim said that he would try to find me... Is it true? Does he try?



I sigh deeply and closed my eyes. The memories from that night flood my mind in snap. His warmth. His stares. His kindness. His touches. His kisses.



OH MY GOD... I AM IN LOVE!



I am in love with Mr Kim. The heir of Kim Enterprise. My boss. I am so doomed.

I open my eyes slowly. I should not love him. It will only bring me sorrow. He stays in the sky while I am here on earth. The difference between us. To love him means I am granted with mortal heartache. We are not meant together.

"Morning!" I turn my face to my right and see him. HIM! Mr Kim. Standing next to me with his usual sunglasses and breathtaking appearance.

Why in my eyes he is lots as in LOTS handsome today? His hairs a bit messy than usual. His strong jaw. His lips.. Wait! What? Did I just think of his lips? I blushed.

"Morning!" I greet back with my low voice and bow deeply.

He nods and brings out a light smile.

DING!

The doors open. He walks in and I stay on my place. No! I am not going in with him. The situation will be so awkward. At least for me. I realize that he does not recognize me. But, I know that the man I danced with is him. I..

"Come in, Miss Jung." He says.

I move backward. "That is ok, Sir. I will wait for the next."

"Come.In."

I shudder. Did he just try to force me in? "I am waiting for someone first, Sir." Finally I create a little white lie.

He tilts his head to one side, looking in doubt with my statement. "Ok. Just don't be late." He moves forward to  press the button.

I nod.

Just before the door completely close, I move forward to the door and our eyes lock. I manage my eyes to stare deeply to his hazel eyes. The browns meet its partner from last night.
 



Kim Hyun Joong

Huh?

And, the elevator doors close tight. I stay still and stare without blink to the closed door. That brown eyes... They look familiar.











WAIT!!
HER??

In snap, I press the G floor button harshly. Over. And over. And over again. Crap! Crap! CRAPP!!

I am being stupid. As if I don't know that this presidential elevator moves directly to 27th floor without stopping.

Her? HER??

I exhale deeply. Again and agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter