(26) The Request

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

"Where are you?"


"In front of the Jung Residence."



"Step down from your car and locate her, Ji Yong! She is not inside the house. She is out of town!" Hyun Joong hissed in anger.


Where are you,

what are you doing?


"Mwo?"


"MOVE! BRING ME HER LOCATION IN AN HOUR!" This time, Hyun Joong roared through the phone as he walked along the hall, heading to his office in fast manner, ignoring Bom's polite bow or Sandara and Minzy's greetings and curious stares.

 

The thoughts of you have
switched my days and nights
I get dizzy, my head spins


"Yes, Mr Kim." Ji Yong answered shortly. As usual.



Hyun Joong snorted then pressed end call button before he opened the door of his office, walked in and slammed it back harshly, causing a loud bump.

Dara and Minzy flinched when they heard the sound and stunned at their very position near Minzy's desk for a while, staring in shock to Hyun Joong's double doors. Both of them kept on silence but managed to exchange glimpses over each other. Never. They never saw Hyun Joong like that before. He was always tender, soft and full of respect toward others. But just now, he ignored them and worst he slammed the doors.


"What was that?" Minzy was the first who able to find her voice.



Dara just shook her head and blinked few times to collect her clear mind.


"Unnie?" Minzy touched Dara's hand.



Dara hurriedly walked to her place. "Call Gummy Unnie! Ask her. What is going on?"



Minzy just nodded and took her phone swiftly. Dara also reached her phone and pressed the speed dial.



"Baby girl, I cannot talk right now." Ji Yong said without sweet greeting like usual.


"What is wrong, Ji? Mr Kim-"



"Miss Jung is missing."



"MWO?!"



"Look, baby. I seriously can't explain now."



"Alright." Dara sighed. "Do your best. And, Ji.."



"Yes?"



"Be careful."



Ji Yong sighed deeply on the other side. "Thank you, baby."


Dara ended the call with chaotic mind. So Min was missing? How come? Oh, forgive her evil thought! but she suddenly gritted her teeth in anger just because she assumed So Min's steps were behind all this.



"Those es! They are going to pay!" She grabbed her office phone and dialed some numbers.



"Morning, Miss Park!"



"Hi, Haeri! I need to know. Are So Min's sister there yet?"



"Tae Hee Unnie?"



"Yes." Dara was care less with her name before. But now, her name pierced to her mind.



"Yes, she is here now, Miss Park. Do you wish to talk to her now?"



Dara shook her head. "No. Not yet." Not now. Ji Yong told her how to play beautifully. He taught her how. And, she was willing to follow his suggestion. "I will call her later. Thank you, Haeri."


"You are welcome, Miss Park."



Again, Dara put her phone back to its place. Her eyes caught Minzy who walked closer to her. She was approaching fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter