(57) Kim Hye Soo

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

I cannot live like this forever. This is worse than jail! Damn it!  

 

I throw the wallet I just stole after taking the money from it. With it, I am able to pay the rent. Damn it! I have to live in that cheap and nasty place! I cannot afford hotel, I can only rent a small room. And, it makes my heart heavy with hatred and anger even more.

 

I put the money in my pocket and head to that coffee shop, watching it from afar, as usual. And to my prediction, she is there. The woman who makes me like this: Jung So Min. I have been studying her routine for weeks and I take note that she will always spend her times with her friends once a week.

 

My eyes squint as I hid myself a little. That laughs happily with her friends. I hate to see her that happy! I am about to make a move before I realize that she is well protected. Then I see few Men in Black outside the coffee shop: her bodyguards.

 

I sigh harshly.

 

That was untouchable! How could I get it even?

 

Then I looked at her friends, her happy friends. Smile, a creepy one, planted on my lips.

 

Right! If I cannot touch you, then I am going to ruin your friends.

 

I need something to help me completing my mission. My eyes wander around. And, it stops to a hardware store. Without thinking, I walk to the place.

 

 

 

 

“Ohh.. How unfair! We met our men earlier but So Min got engaged first!”

 

“Come on, Eonni! Don’t be envious. Besides, they are like couple makes in heaven.”

 

“Yeah.. You are right, Dara. I can tell.. The marriage will be BOOOMM!!”

 

The other woman laughed. “Of course. We are talking about the greatest Kim Hyun Joong, remember?”

 

Then both of them giggled as they keep on heading toward an apartment building. To my luck, this sidewalk they take is empty. Just the three of us.

 

This is my moment.

 

I smirk meaningfully as I tighten my grips over two sharp and long knives.

 

Slow and careful, I approach those women. When I raise my hands, wanting to stab them from behind at the same time, one of them turns her face and looks at me. Her eyes widen in horror when she sees the knives. Without thinking, I move my hands, aiming for my goal. But that woman is fast. She pushes the other one and because of that my knives are only able to hurt her chest and hands.

 

“AAAAHHHHH!!!”

 

“EONNI!!!”

 

I don’t want to fail this. If I am not able to kill both of them, then one is enough.

 

Again and again, I stab her.

 

“HEELLLPPPPP!!! SOMEBODY HELLLPPPP!!!!!”

 

When she drops to the ground, I turn my body and run away. Fast.

 

“EONNI!!”

 

   

 

 

I keep on changing channels. But there is no news of her, the woman that I killed last night. My brows furrow.. How can it be? They hid the news? Why?

 

! I took the wrong way.

With this, they will protect her better and it is no way that I am going to reach the .

 

I groan loudly in frustration. Damn it! Damn! I throw the remote control and stand up. I need something to be eaten before I think of my next step.

 

 

 

 

I am at my deep thought when, “Hye Soo?”

 

I look around and snort. This is not what I need.
 

That man sits next to me, Yoo Hae Jin: my stupid poor ex husband. “I am sorry for what happened. Please- Let me make it right.”

 

I gulp my water fast. “I don’t need anything from you.”

 

“But-“

 

“The only one that I need- You won’t be able to give it to me.”

 

“Name it.”

 

I turn my face and stare into his eyes deeply. “M.o.n.e.y.”

 

“Mwo?”

 

I smirk. “Lots of it.”

 

“How much?” Hae Jin asks firmly.

 

I am taken a back seeing his serious face. “You cannot-“

 

Hae Jin takes out his wallet and opens it. “My card. Use it.” He takes out a card and hands it to me.

 

“Look-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter