(64) Approaching

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNG SO MIN

 

"Oppa?" I gasped in shock and hurriedly sat up on my bed. "What- Is there something wrong?" I rubbed my eyes slowly, trying to wake myself up in snap, making myself sober immediately.

 
Automatically my eyes glimpsed toward my wall watch and found that it wasn't five in the morning yet. Too early- Still too early for him to be inside my very bedroom and casually sits at the edge of my bed. He never- He seriously never did this before. What was it? Was there something seriously wrong? I tried to study his serene face. But- Did he come to watch me sleeping? No. That couldn’t be- right?

 

“Hyun Joong Oppa?” I grabbed his hand and shook it a little, wanting to know the reason. "Is it Abeoji? Something-“

 

He smiled sweetly in response then covered my hand with his and rubbed my knuckles softly. "I just wanted to see you."

 

Huh? “Burago?”

 

“Done with the packing yet?"

 

I nodded, still in confusion. He was here just to ensure that I was done with my packing? I meant- really? "You are here because of that?" Even my voice signaled confusion.

 

He chuckled softly. "No. Hm-" He took my both hands and held it tight. "We will be husband and wife in hours, So Min. I just-" He sighed deeply.

 

Wait! I thought I lost it. Did he have cold feet? He didn't want to marry me? "You want to cancel the wedding?"

 

His eyes widened in horror.  "Mwo? How could- No! Never! You are the only one who will become the mother of my children. You."

 

Warmth flooded my heart once I heard his words. Smile unconsciously framed my face. But still- "Then, why- you are here this early?"

 

Hyun Joong Oppa chuckled shortly. "I am just being melancholic. I wanted to watch you sleeping peacefully. You look like an angle when you do.”

 

Ok. His words made me confused even more. “I don’t get you.”

 

Again, he chuckled. “Once you become Mrs Kim, I can’t promise that I will let you have your peaceful sleep, I will tire you a lot. Probably, you won’t be able to sleep at all.”

 

Huh? I blinked my eyes several times before realization kicked into my numb brain. Slowly but surely, blood pooled on my cheeks. “Uhm-“

 

Hyun Joong Oppa grinned widely.

 

Seeing his grin, I pouted. “Well, Mr Kim- I have no idea that you can be this ert.” I moved away from him and stood up next to my bed groggily. I was aware that this was the very first time he talked that way- a bit too intimate. Even his face gleamed differently. But again, we are getting married in hours so- the conversation- I think I should get use to it.

 

He was also standing up and facing me. Hyun Joong Oppa opened up his arms and hugged me entirely. I felt his warm breath on my hairs. “Thank you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For existing.”

 

I smiled onto his hard chest and sneaked my hands all over his waist, embracing him back.

 

“Thank you.” He murmured again.

 

“For what?”

 

“For finding me.”

 

I giggled softly and I felt him smiling.

 

“Thank you.” He muttered again. This thank-you thing would last longer than I expected.

 

“Oppa-“ I pulled over and looked up, connecting our eyes, finding him truly smiling gently toward me. “You are being weird.”

 

“I was being cheesy.”

 

“Yes. That’s weird. You are not that kind of guy.”

 

He raised his eyebrows. “And, what kind of guy I am?”

 

I placed my palms on the back of his neck and his cheek before I pulled his head down and tiptoed to crash our lips. We kissed eagerly. His lips were soft as ever, were warm as ever and were sweet as ever. But today- I couldn’t help to admit that the way he kissed changed. He was demanding, claiming and showing that he wanted me differently. When his teeth bit my lower lip and in snap his tongue shoved in, in addition his hands endlessly caressed my back and buttocks, I moaned unconsciously while he grunted in response. His lips travelled down, placing butterfly kisses on my neck until he played with my ear.

 

“Op-“ I hissed harshly.

 

“I have been waiting-“ He said between kissed.

 

“And, you should wait a little more.” A sharp voice broke us apart in snap.

 

Together we moved our sights to the door and found Nanny Oh stared at us accusingly. Oh my! When I glimpsed to blushing Kim Hyun Joong, I believed we shared the same red colors that were placed on our faces.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter