(47) Begin with the end

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Miss Park, here is the blueberry muffin.”

 

“To which customer?”

 

“The one at the corner. With blue jacket.”

 

“Oh. Ok. I’ll take this.”

 

“Thank you.. Gosh! Crazy Saturday Night! Busy! Busy! Busy! But again.. the tips are good.”

 

“Stop the talking. Prepare our apple pie.”

 

“Yes, Mam!”

 

Shin Hye grinned happily before she walked away from the counter, heading to the table at the corner. "Sir, here is your black coffee and blueberry muffin." She smiled politely as she put the coffee and muffin over the table. As usual, that Saturday night, she helped at the coffee shop. The shop was awesomely full with people plus she was free after all.

 

"Thank you, Miss." The tall man in front of her put down his magazine and gazed up toward Shin Hye, watching her closely. "If I am not mistaken, this is your free time?"

 

"Eh?" She looked puzzled.

 

"I've been watching you for a while. I am Lee Min Ho, by the way." That man offered her his right hand which she took absentmindedly. "I notice that you are the owner of this coffee shop. I also take note that you are going to the floor every Saturday.  And, I see that at this very time, you usually take your break. So, you are free, right? Care to keep me company?"

 

Shin Hye furrowed her brows. Tell her again, who is this man? Lee Min what? And, had he been stalking her? How could-

 

Min Ho laughed. "I am not a stalker." As if he was able to read her mind. "But honestly, I had been sticking my sight on you from the very first time I saw you." He smiled meaningfully.

 

Shin Hye automatically stepped back a little. Ok. This man is creepy. Sticking his eyes on her from the very first time? And, he said that he wasn't a stalker? Yeah right! And.. those eyes.. What was she to him? A prey?

 

"So, Miss Park-" Min Ho pushed the chair next to him and gestured her to sit with his chin.

 

Shin Hye blinked her eyes few times in disbelief.

 

"I would like to call you Shin Hye if you don't mind."

 

Shin Hye gulped hard. She believed that she didn't mention her name before. How did he know? Fear filled her heart slowly. God! The coffee shop was full with people but this man.. He intimidated her, and she felt that she was all alone in the crowd. Frightening!

 

A hand touched Shin Hye's waist, making her flinched in surprise and turned her face, spotting Yong Hwa who smiled slightly. "Hi!" He greeted her. "Still busy?"

 

Relief flooded Shin Hye's heart once she witnessed Yong Hwa's existence, replacing the fear. Suddenly, she felt save. "Hmm.." She glanced at Min Ho who looked at her with plain expression. "No. Not anymore. Excuse us, Sir." She grabbed Yong Hwa's hand and took him away. Thanks God!

 

“I am going out for a while.” Shin Hye stated to one of her staffs. Without looking back to the man, she instantly walked out from the coffee shop with Yong Hwa. Those eyes were still watching her. She could tell.

 

"Where are we going?" Yong Hwa asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

Yong Hwa smirked and he shook his hand that Shin Hye held tightly, gaining her attention. In snap, she released his hand and blushed deeply. God, that was embarrassing! How could she drag him like that?

 

"Ugh- Hm- I don't- Hm-"

 

Yong Hwa's grew wider as he saw Shin Hye's reaction. But in sudden, he remembered the just now scene. His smile vanished. What would happen to her if he wasn't there? That man.. He aimed her. "Who was he?"

 

"Who?"

 

"That man in the coffee shop."

 

"Oh.. A customer. I don't know. I just met him, I think." She answered. Unconsciously, she shivered a little remembering the unpleasant moment just now. This reaction of her caught Yong Hwa's attention.

 

He nodded shortly. Ok. He should watch her closely, starting now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Take her to Gangnam District."

 

The order was simple without further explanation but Jung Shin and Jong Hyun knew exactly what to do. They should drop the package there and vanished.  What package? Kim Hye Soo.

 

Jung Shin glimpsed to the woman who sat silently at the back of the car and shook his head. He didn't get it. Why should they let her go? She should be sent to the police. She tried to kill her own step daughter for God's sake!

 

His brows furrowed.  It was unbelievable that a woman could take such evil decisions. And all of those were for money? Like really? As if those money and gold and luxury would be useful once you were death!

 

Jong Hyun drove the car also in silence but he noticed Jung Shin's uneasiness. To be honest, he also felt the same. But again, they were troops. All they had to do was following order.

 

Gangnam Street. The soul of Korea. Why should they release her there? Jong Hyun turned his head to Jung Shin when they were approching their destination. "Prepare her."

 

Jung Shin nodded shortly and turned his body to Hye Soo. "Your hands."

 

Hye Soo offered her hand and gave no other respo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter