(36) Cunning

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ❀JUNG SO MIN❀

"No worry, Oppa. I will protect So Min Unnie with all my heart. She will be just fine under my care." Suzy winks cutely toward me as if she gives me secret signs. I am just able to giggle softly seeing her affection over me. It is a bit weird though. How could she adore me this much when she knows me less?

"I am sure of it." Hyun Joong leans in and places a kiss on Suzy's head. "You are such a great dongsaeng."

Suzy laughs and holds her tiny hands even more to Hyun Joong Oppa's arm. "It is not for free, Oppa. You know that."

"Don't give her another Barbie, Hyun Joong. I beg you." In sudden, Suzy's Eomma interferes. She just walks into the living room with a cup of hot chocolate that she hands to Mr Bae directly.  
"But, Eomma~"  
Suzy's Eomma shakes her head. "No but, Suzy. That is the deal. One to one. One new Barbie to replace the old one. You have enough. Do you really want to sleep under your Barbies? Should I throw them all out?" She takes place next to Mr Bae.  
"WHATT??!! NOOO!!!" Suzy shouts in horror. Her eyes widen. "EOMMAA~ HOW COULD YOUUU?!!" In sudden, she face palms herself and her whole body trembles.

I gasp in surprise. "Su-"

"Leave her, So Min. She is such a good actress." Suzy's Eomma says then she busies herself talking to Mr Bae.

Eh? I look at sobbing Suzy and the ignorant parents. What? Then, I lay my eyes at Hyun Joong Oppa's. He just grins and nods. Huh? He is also agreeing that Suzy is pretending? I sigh deeply and still glue myself to my single couch. I don't know how to react.



Then, not in full ten seconds, I see Suzy peeks out from between her fingers. Finding her parents calmly talk to each other, practically ignoring her, she puts down her hands and pouts cutely. "Meanie!"


Suzy's Eomma turns her face and smiles. "Oh, you are done. That's fast."


"You are lucky that we have So Min Unnie here. If not, I will definitely cry out loud and you can't stop me, Eomma."


Suzy's Eomma nods and smirks. "Of course."


"So, you are coming to Office tomorrow, So Min-ah?" Mr Bae asks.


I nod nervously. "If that is ok with you, Mr Bae." I glimpse at Hyun Joong Oppa and see him giving me a stern stare. Oh please, Oppa. Don't take back your words.


"I am fine with it." Mr Bae answers. "Hyun Joong-ssi?"


Hyun Joong Oppa sighs deeply. "Seung Hyun will accompany her 24/7."


Mr Bae nods shortly.


"Office?" Suzy pouts again. "Does Unnie have to go to work? You are marrying Hyun Joong Oppa, right? He has lots of money already. No need to go to office. Just stay here and accompany me before you are having your own children."


Mwo? My face is burning in snap. Oh my God, Suzy! Does she have to say that out loud? I lower my sight from everyone inside the living room. I seriously hope that there is a black hole that will me up from this embarrassing moment.


"What?" Suzy asks in confusion when light laughter are heard. "I said nothing wrong."


"You said it correctly, Suzy. I personally asked her to stay home and made her comfortable. But, apparently your Unnie was unique and she refused my proposition. She prefers to work and busies herself at office." I hear Hyun Joong Oppa states.


I cross my fingers silently. Please Oppa. Please stop it right there.


"Maybe Unnie feels unease because the two of you are not official yet, Oppa. Have you proposed to her?" Suzy asks. Oh my God! Stop it! They are talking as if I am not in the same room.


Hyun Joong Oppa chuckles. "Soon, Suzy. Soon. I am about to get the perfect ring first."


I am dying here.


      ❀AUTHOR❀



"Let's partyy!! Move your asses, Chae Rin!!" Yoo Bin shouted as she lifted her liquor's glass up high and danced wildly on their VIP spot.

Chae Rin, the girl with red mini dress, turned her face to Seung Ri and ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter