(42) Heart Attack

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

"Stop that nurse!" One of the bodyguard, Jong Hyun, shouted as he ran to chase the nurse with green mask. "!" He cursed endlessly. He knew that they were doomed. How could they be that careless? They just let the masked nurse passed by since the usual nurse led her. Yes. She led her into the treatment room. So, they figured, they assumed, that she was safe.

 

"She heads to the emergency stairs!" The other, Jung Shin, stated. He also felt extremely troubled. If.. If they didn't able to catch her. He knew that they would be thrown to hell.

 

Jong Hyun took out his gun, creating chaos all over them, and prepared it just in case. He saw the nurse opened the emergency door and vanished. He rushed himself and found her stepped down. He propped himself and released a bullet.

 

BANG!

 

Screams were heard just a second the sound was created.

 

"Good." Jung Shin said when he saw the Jong Hyun's bullet was nested inside the nurse right thigh, making her dropped herself and fell down, rolling over the stairs. "I hoped she broke the neck."

 

"No." Jong Hyun put away his gun securely and rushed to the unconscious nurse. "We need her alive." He checked up her breaths and thanked God she was alive. He hated to grant an easy way for bad people, death. He just loved to torture them before they faced the door of hell.

 

The emergency door was opened. "Jong Hyun?"

 

"We got her, Mr Kwon."

 

Ji Yong showed up.

 

Jung Shin took off the mask. Ji Yong's eyes widened. He should have known. Of course.. Who else. "She is still alive?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Good. Death is too easy for person like her." He walked closer. "We'll wait for Mr Kim's order. The fate of this depends on Miss Jung's life. Take her to our place."

 

"Yes, Mr Kwon."

 

Ji Yong stared to the bleeding thigh. He directly knew that it was Jong Hyun's bullet that finally stopped her from running. "Call dr Cha to take out the bullet. And, that would be all."

 

'That would be all.' It meant that no other treatments for her, only for getting the bullet out from her thigh. Jong Hyun and Jung Shin understood it in snap.

 

Jung Shin took her body over his hands and Jong Hyun hurriedly cleaned off the bloods from the floor. Ji Yong took out his phone as he walked back upstairs. This was not an achievement. This was a failure. He failed to keep Miss Jung safe.

 

"Seung Hyun, I caught her. But, I also fail Miss Jung's life."

 

 

 

 

"She is still there! Ready?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Clear!"

 

 

BUZZ!

 

 

"Again. Clear!"

 

 

BUZZ!

 

 

"Doc?"

 

"Again! Clear!"

 

 

BUZZ!

 

 

"God, So Min. Please.. Please.." Minzy said between her hard sobs. She hugged Bom tightly and buried her wet face over Bom's shoulder. "She'll make it, right, Unnie? She has to make it."

 

Bom wiped up her tears silently while Dara and Gummy kept on silent while looking at So Min who fought for her life. God, why should they witness all of these? What did she do wrong? Why should she experience something like this?

 

Hyun Joong's eyes locked at sight in front of him. His mouth mumbled prayers behind his left palm. "Please let her live. Please let her survive. Please let her stay beside me. Don't take her away. Please God. Don't take her away. So Min, baby.. Be strong. Please.. Stay. Stay with me." His strength left him slowly. He knew that he would drop to the floor if she left.

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

 

"Doc, she is back."

 

 

Sighs of relief f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter