(55) The idea

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t you dare mentioning it again, Seung Hyun!” Hyun Joong stated firmly, creating absolute silence after.

 

Seung Hyun immediately decided to stop his explanation. He thought about it for days and he came to a realization that it might be the best option that they had. But.. Seeing Hyun Joong’s reaction, he knew it wouldn’t work. He would never-

 

“So Min? You suggested her as bait? You wanted her attracting that dangerous woman to finally come up? What did you have in mind? I stated it crystal clear that So Min- She is-“ Hyun Joong shoved his right hand toward his hairs, feeling frustrated. “If you have no other way to catch her without involving So Min, then I advise you to leave the position.”

 

“Mr Kim!” Ji Yong snapped.

 

Seung Hyun looked at Ji Yong who glanced back at him.

 

Hyun Joong tried to ease down his harsh breath. He rubbed his face then standing up. “Please.. Just do anything but leave So Min alone.” With that, he leaved the place.

 

“Told you that he would against it.” Ji Yong said, a bit pissed off.

 

“So Min is his hard limit.” Yong Hwa added. “She is the woman he never has.”

 

Seung Hyun walked toward the window and stared to the dark sky. They had no other options. The woman- She was great. She was awesome. They couldn’t locate her. Even after a week since they buried Bom- Kim Hye Soo was nowhere to be found. It was like she was never existed.

 

“Now what should we do?” Ji Yong asked.

 

Seung Hyun turned his face and gazed at his teammates. “Tell me. Is there anyone with better idea than mine?”

 

“No, Seung Hyun.” Yong Hwa said. He knew it. He recognized Seung Hyun’s determined face. “Mr Kim will never-“

 

“I am going to talk about it with Miss Jung.”

 

“MWO?”

 

Yes. He should talk to her. Seung Hyun had to explain the plan to So Min. “She will come to an understanding that the plan is the best we have for now. And, Mr Kim-“

 

“He will slash your throat if anything happens to her.” Yong Hwa couldn’t stop his mouth.

 

“We are here to protect her, right? Before she aims for another.”

 

“I don’t know.” Yong Hwa shook his head.

 

“Oh, I am in.” Ji Yong answered. “You are right. Mr Kim can be irrational when it comes to Miss Jung. While Miss Jung- She has this courage and I believe she will support us.”

 

Yong Hwa sighed deeply. “What if-“

 

“No.” Seung Hyun cut Yong Hwa’s words. “Whatever crosses in your mind, it will never happen.”

 

“Yeah, dude! Don’t say anything bad.”

 

“If she is hurt, you will find my death body.”  Seung Hyun finished his statement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

❀JUNG SO MIN❀

 

 

A week.

 

It had been a week since Bom Unnie’s funeral. It had been a week since Hyun Joong Oppa prevented me from leaving the mansion. It had been a week since the last time I saw my friends. It had been a week- I felt- This was all too much.

 

I was just an ordinary woman. I was just So Min.

 

How could woman like me experience all of this?

 

It didn’t make sense.

 

I sighed heavily few times as I felt a bit hard to breath. Lately I lost my confidence. I seriously lost it completely. I had fear. When I was so sure about myself, I failed my friend. I was terrified that it would happen again. People who were close to me.. Dara Unnie? Shin Hye? Even Suzy? No! Oh please God no!

 

Tears started to leave my eyes. In seconds, I found myself sobbing hard over the bed.

 

“So Min?”

 

Hyun Joong Oppa. I hurriedly tried to ease down the cries and dried my face. But, it was useless.

 

“Oh God.” A pair of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter