(23) Mine

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Kim Hyun Joong

Her body stiffs even more. The whole of it. She is not replying my kiss. But, I seriously am not failing to recognize the warm and soft and tender lips of my mouse. Definitely her. Only her. My mouse. My lady. My first and probably only love. Mine.

Our eyes lock while I press my lips over hers. Her eyes widen in surprise. She is in shock. Totally. Then, I pull over. I don't want to push her over the edge. I remember her words before. She was still manage to deny it. That she is my mouse. My lady. Why?

"Mr Kim.." She breathes.

The back of my knuckles caresses her cheek with the thumb softly touches her pinkish lips. "Play fair, Miss Jung." I whisper as I dig deep into her warm and sincere brown eyes.

She shakes her head lightly. She is still manage to blush. Reddish marks are obvious on her cheeks. And, her eyes spark in delight. Just like that night, behind her black mask. "I-"

"Are you? Are you not my dance partner?"












She keeps on mute. Her lips are perfectly lock. But, guess what.. I am getting the answer through her stare. A confirmation is there. The way she looks at me. I recognize it all. I sigh in relief. Happiness washes over my body wholly. I find her. Definitely find her.

I move my hand from her arm to her waist, encircling it and pull her to me even more. She gasps in shock shortly. Her eyes widen even more. There.. This reaction is more like it. Oh my! I am falling for a girl that much much much younger than me. This sweet girl before me. I admit that I am already head over heels over this girl.

"No need to answer. I already know it."

It is like a huge stone gets stuck inside . And, she also lose her strength. As result, she is not responding. Nothing. None. She just stays still while my other hand touch her chin and ensure her eyes meet mine. Her brown eyes. My brown eyes.

"So Min-ah.." I murmur low.

"WHHOOOOAAAAA!!!"

I sigh in annoyance. For the first time in my life. I find Suzy's sudden appearance annoys me. She is disturbing my moment with my lady here. I turn my sight and find Suzy, Mr Bae's right hand and a woman stand not far from us, smiling widely. All of them walk closer slowly.

"Oppa.. Unnie.." Suzy's eyes spark playfully. Satisfaction is clear on her expression. Her eyes glue to my gestures around So Min. I lower my hand from her chin to her waist.

"Anything you want to say, Suzy?" I ask her while trying to keep So Min in place. She is pushing me a little, hoping that I will let her go. I look at her burning face. She feels embarrass. I could tell. Well.. Listen to this, my lady. I will never let you go again. Never. I smirk to her, making her face reddens even more.

Suzy stands next to So Min and smiles happily over her before she turns her face to me. "My green card. I approve, Oppa."

I snort to see her antics. Yeah.. Whatever happened in the past. The game. Or what so ever. I have her now. PERIOD.
   

 

❀AUTHOR❀

"Kim Yoo Bin, your plan put me in difficult position!" Tae Hee hissed through her phone. She felt hopeless. Her ultimate dream just threw her to the floor. How could she ever face him now?

Yoo Bin laughed out loud on the other side. "So, he found out that you are not the one?"

Tae Hee scoffed. "You think? I won't be this piss off if he bit my bite!"

"Well.. You said that it was easy to copy the lady. Just put on the white outfits. I had not seen the lady. So, I have no idea how you should copy her."

"Tsk! Reason, Yoo Bin! What should I do now?" Tae Hee said in frustration.

Yoo Bin chuckled. "Just forget about him, Unnie. Find another target. Well.. I have find one." She grinned.

"I can't I just want him. He is heavenly handsome and rich." Tae Hee mumbled.

"Suit you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter