(13) The Masquerade Ball - Part One

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

"I will curse those women till death!" Shin Hye said with full anger.

 

"Excuse me."

 

Shin Hye who was arranging the muffins raised her face and found a stunning young man stood before her. Across the stand.

"Yes? How can I help you?"

 

"Is that a banana muffin?" He pointed to the muffin on Shin Hye's hand.

 

Shin Hye glimpsed at the muffin and nodded. "Yes, it is. Do you want some?"

 

"Yes, please. And, hot black coffee."

 

"Alright, sir. I will take them to you right away." Shin Hye smiled politely before she focused herself again to the muffins.

 

"Hmm.. Miss?"

 

Shin Hye raised her face again to him. "Yes?"

 

"Mind if you tell me your name?" That man smiled warmly.

 

Shin Hye narrowed her eyes. "What for?"

 

"I am Yong Hwa, by the way. Jung Yong Hwa." The man offered his hand.

 

Shin Hye stared at him blankly. She batted her lashes few times in shock. I stayed still dumbfounded.

 

"Miss?"

 

Shin Hye took the hand. "Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye."

 

 

Jung So Min

 

Ok. This is it! Sunday. In two hours, the Ball will be held at Kim Tower. Dara Unnie have been calling me since morning. Asking when will I be there. And, I keep saying later on when my business is done. What business? Oh yeah.. Cleaning the house. And, definitely this business will not end till no body know. In addition, I have no dress, no invitation, I will never be at the Ball anyway.

 

"Yoo Bin! Where is my black stiletto?" I heard Tae Hee Unnie screamed.

 

"I don't know!" Yoo Bin Unnie screamed back.

 

"Damnit, Yoo Bin! You borrow it to attend Chae Rin's party last week!"

 

"Really?"

 

"KIM YOO BIN!!"

 

Ah yes.. Eomma and my Unnies prefer to use Eomma's family name, Kim, after my father died.

 

Yoo Bin Unnie laughed out loud. Then, she stepped out from her room with stunning black stiletto on her hands. "Chill, Unnie! Here is your stiletto."

 

Tae Hee Unnie walked hurriedly to her and took the stiletto harshly. "You seriously should know when to joke!"

 

"Whoooaaa! And, you seriously have to learn to control your desire over that KIM HYUN JOONG!"

 

Tae Hee Unnie sent death glance to Yoo Bin Unnie.

 

"Ladies! Cut if off!" Hye Soo Eomma finally decided to stand between my Unnies. "Tae Hee.. You said you would visit our regular spa before the Ball? The time is ticking." She reminded Tae Hee Unnie.

 

Tae Hee Unnie glimpsed at the watch. "Oh !" She hurriedly took her dress over the couch. "See you, Eomma. Wish me luck." She kissed Hye Soo Eomma's cheeks and ran toward the door.

 

"You are going some where?" Hye Soo Eomma asked Yoo Bin Unnie when she saw her wearing her dance dress.

 

Yoo Bin Unnie nodded and sat down at the couch. "Tonight is Seung Ri's party. Cannot miss it." She wore her red stiletto.

 

"Don't get laid, Yoo Bin!" Eomma reminded as she fixed her hairs.

 

Yoo Bin Unnie grinned. "That depends Eomma. Depends to who is asking."

 

"Tsk!"

 

"And, you are going some where, Eomma?" Yoo Bin Unnie asked after she examined Hye Soo Eomma's dress. Long blue tube dress.

 

"Yes. Dinner party."

 

Yoo Bin Unnie grinned again. "Same to you then, Eomma. Don't get laid." She stood up.

 

"Careful, Yoo Bin!"

 

Yoo Bin laughed and took her purse. "See you in the morning." She walked out.

 

I sighed deeply as I heard their conversation. This was not something new. So, I did not care. Seriously don't care! The things that stayed in my mind is Dara Unnie dress, the invitation and the Ball. And, I am doomed!

 

"Maid!"

 

I raised my face while I was arranging the magazines. "Neh, Eomma?"

 

"Stay in the house. Don't go anywhere."

 

I nodded. "Arasso."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter