(29) Oh My God

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❀AUTHOR❀

"She is spending most of her times at the library." Seung Hyun explained through the line. "She is basically isolating herself. Miss Jung keeps on spacing up every times Nanny Oh or I try to talk to her. But, she never forgets to behave politely in rejecting us. She is something, President Kim. I think Mr Kim chooses the right lady."  
President Kim stared to the road as the car went through. He nodded lightly. "I know he does. He would never falling for someone ordinary."

"I cannot agree more."  
"Any progress from Ji Yong and Yong Hwa?"     "There are suspicions." It was heard that Seung Hyun busied with papers over his hands. "But still, we need more evidences."  
"I see." President Kim closed his eyes, memorizing how devastated his son was. "Please ask them to accelerate it. I cannot bear to see Hyun Joong hurts like this."
 
"I will, President Kim."

"Thank you so much, Seung Hyun."

"You are welcome."

And, the connection was ended.


________  
"I don't want her stay next to you."

"Why? Why Abeoji? You expected me to find a lady and got married. Well, I did. I already did. It is her. I chose her. I only want her. And yet, you took her away from me!"

"Patience is virtue, Hyun Joong."

"What are you saying?"

"Just be patient. I need to ensure something."

"What? WHAT?! What are you trying to prove?"

"You know that it is no use to try to overpower me, Hyun Joong. Go to your room and chill down."

"When will you give her back to me?"

"It depends."

"To what?"

"Everything."

"Abeoji.."

"Go to your room and ease your tense."

__________

  President Kim sighed deeply. Be patient a little more, Son. This path had to be taken. He talked to himself.




Ji Yong smacked the table hard and laughed like a lunatic. "Gotcha, Hyun! You are not that great, huh?" He turned his body and faced Yong Hwa. "I know where they are." He said with total proud.

Yong Hwa looked back to Ji Yong in fast manner and stood up from his seat before heading to Ji Yong. "Are you sure?"

"I am positive." Ji Yong grinned. "Days! Not even a week. We should have trained him better." He said arrogantly.  
Yong Hwa smirked as he studied Ji Yong's computer. "Accuracy?"

"Ninety nine percent."
 
Yong Hwa's brows furrowed. "Ji, don't you think he purposely give us hints?"

Ji Yong chuckled loudly. "So, you are also aware, huh?" He scratched his head. "Yes. He did that in purpose. He knows that we are close." Ji Yong stared to his computer again.

Yong Hwa grinned. "Gosh, you two! Enough with the pranks!" He walked back to his seat, shaking his head in disbelief. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun, they were really something. Brilliant. Totally brilliant! Yet playful.

"Yong, newest progress?" Ji Yong already wiped up his grin and turned up serious. His eyes sharply locked to the screen. He kept on clicking to numerous documents.
 
Yong Hwa studied numbers of CCTV records. "I found some. But, I am not sure whether we can use it as prove."

"Hmm.." Ji Yong rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I have this feeling that we have to use our last weapon. We cannot get the evidences easily, that is for sure." Ji Yong stared to Yong Hwa. "We should try to get it from the first hand."

"Huh?" Yong Hwa cocked his head a little.





Tae Hee was lying on her bed, busying herself with her Ipad the moment Yoo Bin walked in. She directly positioned herself next to Tae Hee and peeked to Tae Hee's Ipad, seeing that she was looking to the latest fashion trend from Italy.
 
"Unnie.." Yoo Bin called as she laid her back to the headboard. "Eomma came to me before and stated that she wanted no delay in getting Kim Hyun Joong's attention."

Tae Hee glimpsed to Yoo Bin and said nothing. She tried to give impression that she had no interest while her heart paid full attention to Yoo Bin's statement.

"Do something about it, Unnie." Yoo Bin sighed. "Eomma asked me to make a move if you are incapable to do it."

Tae Hee dropped her Ipad to her lap. "Mwo?" She looked intently to her dongsaeng.

"You heard me." Yoo Bin pressed her lips to a thin line, calculating, considering. "You know that we are broke. Eomma already sold all the assets from Jung Family. This house is the last one. And, the boutique.." Yoo Bin shoke her head. "You should-"

"I should?" Tae Hee asked back, cutting Yoo Bin's statement, with high pitch. "We trust you with the boutique. I trust you with the boutique!"

Yoo Bin snorted and sat up properly. "Well.. You should help me with the boutique instead of trying hard in getting that 's attention and still coming up with nothing!" Yoo Bin shouted back.

Tae Hee scoffed. "I am not the one who spent the money for partying, drinking or ing!"
 
Yoo Bin punched the bed harshly and stood up. "You know, Unnie. I pity you. I pity your pathetic life and dream! Keep on dreaming, dear Unnie. But, do listen to this! I am getting him. I am getting Kim Hyun Joong. I refuse to life in nothing." She walked toward the door. "At first, I was jus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter