(2) The Bae's Eyes

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

So Min stayed still on her position with her jaw dropped a little. Her eyes glued blankly to Hyun Joong, Suzy, Yong Joon and back to Hyun Joong. Blinking her eyes few times. She was still in surprise hearing Yong Joon's statement just before.

 

Suzy and Yoon Joon exchanged playful glances to see So Min's reaction. Suzy moved closer to her father and whispered, "I told you she is perfect. You owe me this, Appa."

 

Yoon Joon nodded as his eyes locked to Hyun Joong who still stared back at So Min without words. "Yes. Yes. You are right sweetheart. She is perfect. Your eyes are good."

 

"Eh.. Suzy.." So Min called Suzy with low voice.

 

Suzy grinned to her Appa before she stood up, walked hurriedly to So Min and grabbed her hand. "Unnie.. Let's go to the kitchen. Eomma is making my favorite pancake. You have to try it."

 

So Min gave Hyun Joong and Yoon Joon her final glances and bows before let Suzy dragged her away from that place.

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong

 

My sight followed Suzy and that girl until they vanished on the other side of the house.

 

"You choose her to be your assistant, Ahjussi?" I asked as I looked back at Yoon Joon Ahjussi.

 

Yoon Joon Ahjussi smiled and nodded. "Seems so."

 

I narrowed my eyes. "You cannot be serious. This is the first time both of you see each other. Why her?"

 

I could not help myself to ask. I saw and understood clearly what happened before. That girl was in shock. She even looked afraid to walk closer. They definitely just saw and knew each other today. This very moment.

 

Yoon Joon Ahjussi took her coffee's cup and sipped his coffee few times. "I believe on Suzy's and my eyes. You know that I am good at knowing and understanding people."

 

I said nothing and just stared in disbelief to this man before me. Appa's most responsible, sharp and precise assistant some times did take decisions that could be considered quite reckless. But, I was also aware that his decisions showed its main purposes long after it was taken.

 

"She will be the one." Yoon Joon mumbled low.

 

And, I just needed to wait the main reason for keeping that girl in the future.

 

 

Jung So Min

 

Suzy clinched her small hands on my right arm as she kept dragging me along the hall in her massive house. My mind was fully occupied with what just happened moment ago. Everything came too fast. I still faced difficulties in digesting it.

 

"My Appa needs an assistant, Unnie. A bit funny though since his is Mr Kim's assistant. Personal assistant. Great, right?" Suzy explained as we walked slowly.

 

"Mr Kim's personal assistant?" I looked at Suzy.

 

She raised her head and nodded. "Yes. Kim Tae Kung. The President of Kim Enterprise."

 

My eyes widen in disbelief. "Mwo? Kim Tae Kung?" Then, I stopped my walk. "Your Appa is the famous Bae Yoon Joon?"

 

Suzy giggled. "My Appa is quite famous, huh?"

 

I nodded dumbfounded.

 

"He worked so hard. Day and night. 24/7. He got a heart attack last month. So, Mr Kim asked him to pick someone to help him up. An assistant who has an assistant." She smiled.

 

"Wait.. I still did not get it." I talked to Suzy in low voice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter