(24) Surrender

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Jung So Min

I open my eyes slowly and blink few times. Where am I? Eh, in a car? A car? Mr Kim's car! Oh shoot! I fell asleep. I hurriedly prop the way I sit and rub the corner of my eyes. Stupid!

"Hello, sleeping beauty!" I can hear his hoarse voice from the driver seat.

I am playing with my fingers above my lap as I feel the blood rushes to my cheeks and makes it burning in embarrassment. I fell asleep when the silence enveloped us just after we stepped into the car. Oh my! Did I talk in my sleep? Did I drool? Gezz.. As if I can make myself more pathetic today.

"Don't worry. You look good even when you are in your deep slumber." In sudden, he says.

Eh?

"You did not talk or drool."

Ok! This man is creepy.

HE CAN READ MY MIND!!!
WHO IS HE?
EDWARD CULLEN?!

"We are here." He states and I raise my face to see the biggest and most stunning house I ever see in my life. We are over the hill if I am not mistaken. What is that? The Kim's house?

"Kim's Grand Villa." He answers.

I shift my sight fast to him. WHAT THE?

After he parks his car in front of the car, he turns his face to me. He is staring to my surprise stage face with a big smile on his face. "What's with that face?"

I shake my head lightly. "Do you read mind?"

"Mwo?" He his head to one side.

Aishh.. I am the stupid one. Why should I ask him that? I lift my right hand and wave it in front of him. "Just forget."

He grabs my hand and kisses my palm softly. I held my breath unconsciously. Oh my! This is not happening. No! Mr Kim..

"Come." He squeezes my hand lightly before someone opens his door.


❀AUTHOR❀

Ji Yong studied the papers on his hands attentively. He read word by word and wanted nothing slipped between his fingers. His brows furrowed when he spotted something that he did not expect before.

"Crap!" He cursed. "This is more difficult that I suspect." He hurriedly grabbed his phone over the table in front of him and pressed the speed dial.

"Ji?" Seung Hyun greeted from the other side.

"Hyun. Red alert." Ji Yong reread the papers without blinking.

"What is it, Ji?"

"Her situation is not that easy. There are conditions."

"What kinds of condition?"

Ji Yong sighed deeply. "I better hand you the papers."

"I am with Mr Bae. Kim tower."

"Good. I will be there in twenty."

Ji Yong pressed end button and gathered all the papers in swift motion. He got to inform them. Fast.





Dara stared at her laptop screen absentmindedly. She recalled what happened in the last few hours. In sudden she felt like the dumbest person on earth. First of all, she was mad at her lover for being professional over his work. Secondly, she was extremely angry to So Min for being hard to contact with no reason before the ball, during the ball and after the ball. And the worst part of it.. She felt disappoint to herself for being that silly.

She sighed deeply. Mr Bae just explained to her everything. Why So Min kept avoiding her.. Why Ji Yong kept silence over the plan.. Why everything should always be under surface.. And for that, she felt angry yet embarrass.

Gosh.. That So Min was being treated too much by her step Eomma and Unnies. They were mean to her. But, Dara was seriously aware that somehow So Min felt blessed to have them as her family.

Suzy is right. Mr Bae is right. Only she. She is the one. Mr Kim's future wife..

RING!

Dara let out long breathe before she took the phone. "Mr Kim's office. Dara speaking."

"He is here."

"Who?"

"Ji Yong."

Dara's whole body tensed up. "Ji Yong?"

"And, Seung Hyun is already here for more than an hour now."

"Seung Hyun too?"

"They are planning something." Bom concluded.

Dara bit her lower lip, thinking, predicting. It should be something related to Mr Kim and So Min. She knew it. She just could feel it. "Yong Hwa?" Both of them were aware that the three of them: Seung Hyun, Ji Yong and Yong Hwa, were the Kim's shadow. They just showed up at Kim Tower if there were some things not right and needed to be solved.

"No where to be found yet."

"I see."

"Dara, the plan over So Min that you mentioned before. What is it?" Bom finally asked the question that she had been keeping since morning.

Dara sighed. "I will tell you when everything is crystal clear enough for me."

"Tsk! And, you are blaming Ji Yong to keep everything as secret!" Bom mocked her.

Dara held her breath. Oh, she seriously had to ask for Ji Yong's forgiveness as soon as possible.


***


"She is going to be my Oppa's wife." Suzy grinned happily as she played with the napkin.

Shin hye narrowed her eyes in confusion then shifted her sight to Yong Hwa who silently sipped his black coffee. "Both of you were planing this." It was her statement and conclusion.

Yong Hwa glanced at her and just formed a little smile over his lips. While Suzy giggled happily.

Shin Hye sighed deeply. "Why So Min? Her sister will-" She had fear for her best friend since she was aware that So Min's step sister had huge interest to Hyun Joong. How would they react? The other evil sister and her step mother? Shin Hye played her fingers nervously.

"Everything will be just fine." Yong Hwa stated.

Shin Hye looked at him. "What? Another plan?"

Yong Hwa shook his head lightly. "Can't tell."

BEEP!

Yong Hwa looked at his phone. Text message from Seung Hyun. His brows furrowed. Then, he opened it hurriedly.

"Mr Bae's office." - Seung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter